do you realize if clinton wins....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MrFrosty, Mar 17, 2008.

1. MrFrosty

MrFrosty Banned

[we would have a monarchy in america?]

george bush senior was the VP from 1981 to 1989 then president until 93

ok bill clinton, a great man, who brought us into the best economic times in america everyone was able to get a job gas was cheap everything was good...

ok its 2001, clinton leaves and G.Bushs son takes over...hmmm like a few months later we get a terrorists attack on the world trade center...i guarantee if bush wasnt the president the towers would be standing there...

then we go to war with saddam hussien the man we put in charge over there...i still to this day dont know why we went there....no weapons of mass destruction that was a bold face lie, i thought we wanted oil i dont know cause why is gas almost 4 dollars now?....and to fight terrorism? they told us it was afghanistan which is where al queda is at....ok whatever its basically a consesus that he was bad president almost the worst one...

ok now, hypothetically if hildog wins....it would be 28 years of seeing 2 families running shit(not including her term so it would be 32 years could be 36 if shes reelected)...since 1981 thats before most of this site was born....we have only seen 2 people run this country, you cant be serious

thats not what the founding fathers had in mind...and if americans are stupid enough to put hilary there, idk what im gonna say....this isnt fucking england fuck a monarch.

barack is a change, and we need a change...hes CLEARLY the smartest one of all the candidates, hes the most calm one under pressure, he seems more trust worthy, he actually explains what we need to do and why we need to do it unlike hildog who just says what the people want to hear...shes said "WERE BRINGING THE TROOPS HOME!!!"

and all the women screamed....ok why does barack tell you how why and what our plan of action would be...seriously this should be a hands down landslide victory for obama

be serious vote for the right man

2. MrFrosty

MrFrosty Banned

bush
    clinton
    bush
    clinton?
    oh let me guess jeb bush wants to run now?

3. real_large

real_large Member

I guarantee we haven't seen the last of ol' brother Jeb.

4. acga5

acga5 Senior Member

his foreign policy regarding rogue nations is the only thing im concerned about with him, other than that I guess he SEEMS okay, don't know though you should ask PressedRat he probably has about 500pages of him doing evil things lol.

5. SpreadneckGA

SpreadneckGA Member

It is pretty insane to think that way but it is true, 2 families have basically been in power for my entire lifetime (25 yrs)

As for The World Trade Center, It was bombed in the early 1990s and i don't think it mattered who was president, the same people run the show and they would be down. If you believe reports, it was planned from 1998. If not, the govt has been run by the same deep pockets for a long, long time.

6. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

Perhaps we need a Constitutional amendment similar to the two-term limit, only this time on political family instead of an individual. :)

7. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

I don't know who to vote for. :( They all suck. Even Obama is sketchy. We don't have a chance.

8. phen0m

phen0m Member

the most stupid idea anyone has ever stated in HF.com

9. MotherLoveBone

MotherLoveBone Member

I dont think thats stupid at all. In a country with 300 million some people, its not crazy to assume that no two people from the same immediate family will both assume office. Its rediculous that it would ever happen.

10. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Bill Clinton, a great man?? LOL!!! Funniest thing I've heard all day. Bill Clinton is in large part responsible for the predicament we're in today with the economy. It all really started with him and signing us on to NAFTA. Of course we should not forget his atrocities in the Balkans, either, or his complicity in the Oklahoma City bombings.

Oh, and I cannot forget to mention his involvement in the CIA drug trade, along with Daddy Bush, in Mena, Arkansas.

Yeah, the man is angelic, just like Hitler and Mao. He also didn't have sex with that woman.

11. phen0m

phen0m Member

we live in a free country. just cause your husband or father was in office, that should have no effect on you.

wtf is wrong with you. the bush family is horrible. i give you that. but i do not believe the Clintons are anywhere near that level..

i actually believe they are on the other side.

12. phen0m

phen0m Member

if NAFTA is that big of a mistake, why are hillary AND obama, not gonna kill it

they are just going to reform it.

hmmm maybe our economy sucks cause Bush started a trillion dollar war, which alienated most of our friends in different countries..

13. MrFrosty

MrFrosty Banned

thats why you are clueless.... Clinton was shady as fuck

and to the 1st part of ya post..

the fact that its a free country is the reason people from the same family shouldn't be president... its unfair for someone... like say... John Edwards to have to run against a whole family instead of just one person... bill has political ties that help Hilary

its the same reason as why the president of Pepsi can't have his daughter winning a million dollar prize because the cap on her 2 liter said she's a winner... that shit aint cool

14. Pressed_Rat

Hillary and Obama answer to the same globalist puppetmasters as the others previously and currently in office. So of course they're not going to kill it. They're certainly not going to bite the hand that feeds them, and it's not like they give a damn about what's good for the American people. It's all about what's good for the Elite. These are the people the politicians are really working for. Not the average, working-class US citizen who must work two jobs just to put food on the table.

Yeah, the war has certainly played a massive role in the current financial situation -- nobody is denying that. But what I am saying is that it really started with Clinton. And I will also say that presidents generally have very little to do with the economy. It's the FED people should be looking at, which is a PRIVATE CORPORATION not accountable to the American people or Congress. They're the ones printing the money out of thin air, which is devaluing the currency. Of course our "elected officials" -- Democrat and Republican alike -- are pretty much equally complicit, so it's hard to put the blame on any one person when they're pretty much all guilty of treason.

I am not like most people who say this person = good, that person = bad. I realize they're all serving the same system, regardless if it is Clinton or Bush. These people are merely frontmen. They are puppets. Bill Clinton is a puppet. George Bush is a puppet. And the next president will be a puppet. Some presidents are more or less puppets than others, but they are all puppets who must answer to their globalist masters who put them where they are.

15. Pressed_Rat

If you actually believe that bullshit, then you obviously know NOTHING about either family or their ties (which go back decades).

16. SunLion

SunLion Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This is a single-party state. You are either going to cast a vote for a democrat, or you are going to vote for continued single-party rule of this country. That's what we're deciding in this election.

17. Rainbowtoke

Rainbowtoke Member

If either democrat wins we're screwed...

18. Pressed_Rat

True, but McCain is every bit as bad.

19. Pressed_Rat

You already said it's a single-party state, which is true because they're all globalist minions. So what difference does it make?

Why do you think Congress has an even lower approval rating than Bush??

20. Aristartle

Aristartle Snow Falling on Cedars Lifetime Supporter

Is it really true that Congress has a lower approval rating?

If it is, that shit is wack. First of all, I don't understand how people can trust those polls - and second of all, don't you guys have the ability to bring down your government? I mean, doesn't Congress ever come down in a vote of non-confidence or is that why the President vetoes every bill and every piece of legislature?

I guess my question is, has the Congress ever crumbled like it does here when the House doesn't have any confidence in the Prime Minister and the laws that are being passed/executed?