Do you prefer to smoke cigarettes before you eat, after, or both?

Discussion in 'The Hip Polls' started by TrumpCards, Apr 30, 2018.

?

Do you prefer to smoke cigarettes before you eat, after you eat, or both?

1. Before

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. After

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Both

50.0%
  4. I don’t smoke

25.0%
  5. I don’t eat

25.0%
  1. TrumpCards

TrumpCards That Wasn’t A Compliment!

2. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Member

I only like to smoke after or with booze.

3. NoHobo

NoHobo Member

Hello,

I do not smoke cigarettes, but I do enjoy sucking in smoke through inverted quiffs produced by my vagina. Eating, unfortunately, does not play any part in this ritual.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear voice of sexy

i really don't smoke cigarettes, but on the rare occasion that i do, it's when i'm drunk. and i refuse to drink on an empty stomach. so therefore, i only smoke after i eat, but it's a while after.

5. OrleansWordsmith

OrleansWordsmith Moderate anarchist

OK. I don't smoke cigarettes, but I have to weigh in here as an occasional cigar smoker. I can smoke before or after eating. It doesn't matter. A nice dark beer and a cigar seem a good combination. I never wake up wanting a cigar.. It seems to be an afternoon/evening thing. But not late in the day because nicotine is a stimulant and smoking keeps you up. I usually only smoke a month or two out of the year... Spring or summer. I only smoke small, slim cigars, not those huge penile things. Draw is too hard. Usually Nicaraguan. Dunring my cigar smoking sprint, I might have half a cigar to two per day. Then I lose interest and stop. Last time I smoked was March 2017. Haven't had the urge since then. Has nothing to do with being drunk. I usually just sit on my front porch in the twilight and light up. Cigarettes: I've tired Marlboro lights, taste like air compared to a cigar. Don't get the point of wasting time and money on no flavor. And I'm not hooked on them. Expense has something to do with it... but I just get en itch for them... The intense flavor. LIke a strong beer or scotch. Last year was my last time for those too!

ZenKarma likes this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Vaping during beer is aweaome

Alternative_Thinker likes this.
  7. Noserider

Noserider You Can Still Call Me Neo

So's doing shots

8. TrumpCards

TrumpCards That Wasn’t A Compliment!

I’ve never smoked a real cigar (just those Black and Milds which are a waste of money compared to cigarettes) so I don’t know what it feels like. But if you smoke cigars, have you ever tried vaping? The reason I mention vaping is cause you can take big hits if you want.

9. OrleansWordsmith

OrleansWordsmith Moderate anarchist

It's not big hits I'm interested in, it's the quality of flavor that I like. Black and Milds are super sweet and super cheap. They are not a quality product. A 10 pack of the small cigars I buy costs between $23 and $30. As I said, sometimes I only go through half a cigar, stub it out and finish it another day. Vaping requires that I buy some kind of e-machine. And I do not know that I can use the nicotine from the tobacco used in my cigars. From what I've read about vaping it's a vegetable substitute for cigarette smoking. I'm not a cigarette smoker and never have been. I'm also not interested in the fruity or other odd flavors that seem to be offered for e-cig vapors. There seems to be a Cuban cigar flavored vape juice, but this is not the tobacco. And I don't smoke Cubans anyway. I'm sure someone is working on this. But I don't inhale cigar smoke. Not saying it's super safe to roll it around in your mouth. I don't need much and use it seldom. So, I might try vaping if I could get the smoke/favor/nicotime I wanted. It might be a cheaper, longterm investment and would be safer in the long run. thanks

10. neonspectraltoast

neonspectraltoast Senior Member

I smoke the most when I'm at work, so before and after. Basically because I don't want to be working; I want to be on break smoking.

11. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I don't smoke any more, but I used to be fine with smoking before, or after. However, there was something about having a cigarette after a nice meal that satisfied me greatly. One thing that always fucked me up was smoking while drinking. Most people say they go well together, but in my case, I had to be careful with this combination because it would make me sick.

I'm a vaper now, so I enjoy vaping after meal(or before) for obvious reasons. Some juices go really well with coffee, too.

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear voice of sexy

that's nothing, i'm a vapor now. next time, i'll check the sauna temperature before i go in.

13. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Now I cannot unlearn the idea that I'm inhaling and exhaling you every time I take a vape.