Do you prefer to smoke cigarettes before you eat, after, or both?

Discussion in 'The Hip Polls' started by TrumpCards, Apr 30, 2018.

?

Do you prefer to smoke cigarettes before you eat, after you eat, or both?

1. Before

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. After

7.1%
  3. Both

35.7%
  4. I don’t smoke

35.7%
  5. I don’t eat

21.4%
  1. TrumpCards

TrumpCards Visitor

2. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

I only like to smoke after or with booze.

3. NoHobo

NoHobo Members

Hello,

I do not smoke cigarettes, but I do enjoy sucking in smoke through inverted quiffs produced by my vagina. Eating, unfortunately, does not play any part in this ritual.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i really don't smoke cigarettes, but on the rare occasion that i do, it's when i'm drunk. and i refuse to drink on an empty stomach. so therefore, i only smoke after i eat, but it's a while after.

5. OrleansWordsmith

OrleansWordsmith Moderate anarchist

OK. I don't smoke cigarettes, but I have to weigh in here as an occasional cigar smoker. I can smoke before or after eating. It doesn't matter. A nice dark beer and a cigar seem a good combination. I never wake up wanting a cigar.. It seems to be an afternoon/evening thing. But not late in the day because nicotine is a stimulant and smoking keeps you up. I usually only smoke a month or two out of the year... Spring or summer. I only smoke small, slim cigars, not those huge penile things. Draw is too hard. Usually Nicaraguan. Dunring my cigar smoking sprint, I might have half a cigar to two per day. Then I lose interest and stop. Last time I smoked was March 2017. Haven't had the urge since then. Has nothing to do with being drunk. I usually just sit on my front porch in the twilight and light up. Cigarettes: I've tired Marlboro lights, taste like air compared to a cigar. Don't get the point of wasting time and money on no flavor. And I'm not hooked on them. Expense has something to do with it... but I just get en itch for them... The intense flavor. LIke a strong beer or scotch. Last year was my last time for those too!

ZenKarma likes this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Vaping during beer is aweaome

Alternative_Thinker likes this.
  7. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

So's doing shots

8. TrumpCards

TrumpCards Visitor

I’ve never smoked a real cigar (just those Black and Milds which are a waste of money compared to cigarettes) so I don’t know what it feels like. But if you smoke cigars, have you ever tried vaping? The reason I mention vaping is cause you can take big hits if you want.

9. OrleansWordsmith

OrleansWordsmith Moderate anarchist

It's not big hits I'm interested in, it's the quality of flavor that I like. Black and Milds are super sweet and super cheap. They are not a quality product. A 10 pack of the small cigars I buy costs between $23 and $30. As I said, sometimes I only go through half a cigar, stub it out and finish it another day. Vaping requires that I buy some kind of e-machine. And I do not know that I can use the nicotine from the tobacco used in my cigars. From what I've read about vaping it's a vegetable substitute for cigarette smoking. I'm not a cigarette smoker and never have been. I'm also not interested in the fruity or other odd flavors that seem to be offered for e-cig vapors. There seems to be a Cuban cigar flavored vape juice, but this is not the tobacco. And I don't smoke Cubans anyway. I'm sure someone is working on this. But I don't inhale cigar smoke. Not saying it's super safe to roll it around in your mouth. I don't need much and use it seldom. So, I might try vaping if I could get the smoke/favor/nicotime I wanted. It might be a cheaper, longterm investment and would be safer in the long run. thanks

10. I smoke the most when I'm at work, so before and after. Basically because I don't want to be working; I want to be on break smoking.

11. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I don't smoke any more, but I used to be fine with smoking before, or after. However, there was something about having a cigarette after a nice meal that satisfied me greatly. One thing that always fucked me up was smoking while drinking. Most people say they go well together, but in my case, I had to be careful with this combination because it would make me sick.

I'm a vaper now, so I enjoy vaping after meal(or before) for obvious reasons. Some juices go really well with coffee, too.

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

that's nothing, i'm a vapor now. next time, i'll check the sauna temperature before i go in.

13. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Now I cannot unlearn the idea that I'm inhaling and exhaling you every time I take a vape.

14. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i prefer not to be in the presence of tobacco smoke at any time.
    unless its actually being used as origeonally intended, to convene indiginous business meetings.

i'd rather breathe the second hand smoke of mary jane that tobacco.
    but smoke is still smoke, even from a camp fire.

and it always seems to find me.

15. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

I haven't done that in many years...
    Junior year 1978-79 a friend of mine had a 70 Cuda and after dinner.. lunch to the city people we would sneak out for a smoke.. listen to some tunes. We were smokin kools then.
    Good times.
    Tasty smokes.

16. Jude96

Jude96 Members

Never got into cigarettes but a nice cigar after a meal with a night cap is nice

Eric! likes this.
  17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i didn't realize dinner was defined by whether you live in the city or the country. i was always told it's just the biggest meal of the day, whenever that may be.