Do You Prefer Hot Weather Or Cooler Temparatures?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by nz male, Oct 20, 2012.

1. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Do you like / dislike very hot weather or cooler types for health or other reasons?
    I prefer temparatures about 20 degrees or slightly less & hate the hot weather when it gets well over 25 degrees. I prefer to work in a cool enviroment rather than getting that hot that I sweat all over -just feels so uncomfortable.

2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

i hate hot weather
    i love cold weather
    simple

3. tubahead

tubahead Member

I am definitely a cold weather kind of person. I mean really cold. I always like going out when it is well below freezing. I tend to pretend that I am going on some sort of Arctic Expedition.

4. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

I love cold weather!!No shortage lately its freezing

5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

The warmer the better, I hurt too much in the cold.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

74F-30%humidity..

7. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

I prefer the 60's with a little bit of a breeze.

8. abbote

abbote Guest

I love cool weather.I prefer temperatures between 16 to 20degrees.I feel comfortable to work in a cool environment and i hate the hot weather because work in hot weather is not possible.

9. Koryssa_RUS

Koryssa_RUS Member

I live in extreme cold for all of my life so far. I visited Florida in summer time, 2005, and become very close to fainting in this temperature. Trembling, light head, vision like in a tunnel!

I prefer cold temperatures! ))

10. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I like hot weather I'm always cold so it feels good when I'm not cold my body tighten when I feel freezing

11. PhotoDude

PhotoDude Member

I prefer cooler weather, as I find it easier to warm up if I get too cold as oppose to cooling down when I get too hot. Plus, I can't sleep when I'm hot.

12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I enjoy both but not for too long (months). Where I live on the other hand we rarely get either. It's always unbearable inbetween weather. Well, it's pretty bearable actually :p But it sure makes cold or hot weather almost always a nice change.

13. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

There was this russian dude on the subway one time who was asking everyone there does anyone speak russian. This was back in the summer when it was getting into the upper 90's. I asked him something like no I don't speak russian, are you from russia? He said yeah that he was from some part of northern russian that I dont remember and I asked something like did he think America was a lot different from over there and that he couldnt tolerate the heat here at all, said something like he had been to miami and that he thought he was gonna die it was so hot he got dizzy like he was gonna black out. Said in russia temperatures can get like -50 degrees and he preferred it that cold cuz that's what he was used to.

14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

depends on what i'm doing. for physical labor, 60s is ideal. for sitting around, low 70s. i do love swimming, so 90+ is good when there's some water i can get in.

15. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

Anything in the 30-80f range. Above or below that and one either needs to be naked or dressed like an eskimo to stay comfortable. 60f is my favorite.

16. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I like slightly warmer temps...... 60s,70s...

I get cold easily....... I keep (or I try to) my room around 72 in the colder months.....

17. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

70's and 80's are my favorite temps but I like anything above 50 and lower then 90.

Orison likes this.
  18. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

I like it boiling hot. You get use to training in very hot weather and it really boost your endurance.

19. onceburned

onceburned Banned

cool autumn and winter, early spring

20. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

The forecast for Thursday is for cool and damp conditions with temperatures in the 50s with occasional rain.

A lot of people don’t like cold, damp, windy conditions - I get energized