Do you prefer fucking with our without clothes or somewhere inbetween?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Wicked Penetration, Mar 13, 2006.

1. Sunset99

Sunset99 Members

Me and my boyfriend are always completely naked during sex

2. MexxiSteve

MexxiSteve Members

My wife said the same once when we saw a sex scene just like that on TV. I just love being able to see and touch every inch of her.

MollyCuddled likes this.
  3. Str8-n-Pantyhose

Str8-n-Pantyhose Member

Totally nude bare skin on skin, there's no comparison.

MexxiSteve likes this.
  4. DandJ

DandJ Members

Absolutely

5. Riley♡

Riley♡ Newbie

If its gonna be a quicky then some clothes are okay. If your talking about a whole fun session that will last awhile then rip them off. I like to feel the skin on skin... just adds to the excitement.

6. bry75

bry75 Members

Agreed

7. osteban

osteban Members

If we are in bed we have sex naked. or remains a piece of clothing like socks, bra, shirt. If not at home or sex is quick then fully clothed

8. BarefootBiGuy

BarefootBiGuy Members

Totally naked, head to toes. Whether its with male or female....

Barefoot Rick and Msh1313 like this.
  9. When im fucking my wife i prefer to sit and watch her undress. She knows i enjoy that part and does it slowly for me. When she gets to her panties she ALWAYS turns around facing away from me and peels her pantiesboff and sticke her ass out. She will usually then bend over with here elbows on the bed and just let me look at her while i stroke my cock. The she will step into her stillettos. She knows that all inwant her to wear EVERY time i fuck her. That being said, i like the cfnm thing when she gives me a hand job and i normally finish all over whatever clothes she has own.

mtnhiker1970 likes this.
  10. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

Back in the day, I found it a bit naughtier to just slip her knickers, bend her over and do her hard, just on the spur of the moment.
    Looking around for a rental unit with a woman I was having an affair with once, and we were in the mood. She gets on her hands and knees, knickers down just a bit, up with the dress, out with the necessary bits and ground a sly one off in some lounge room we were inspecting. That got the blood pumping.

Barefoot Rick and 6Sailor9 like this.