Do you prefer fucking with our without clothes or somewhere inbetween?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Wicked Penetration, Mar 13, 2006.

1. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

Most of the time I prefer both parties naked. Lots of opportunity for intimate touching that way. But I recall once in college, it was a warm autumn day and my girlfriend and I took a walk in the park. She was wearing a white blouse and an above-the-knee length denim skirt. At a romantic moment in our walk, I wrapped her in my arms and one of my wandering hands discovered that there was only bare flesh under that denim. We hurried back to the dorm, I pulled my trousers down to my knees, and we fucked doggie style without removing a single item of clothing. Good Lord was that ever a divine and stellar moment! I still remember it in detail nearly a half century later.

MidnightSea likes this.
  2. TnGuy87

TnGuy87 Members

All clothes off! 100%! I need to be free and I make sure she has everything off as well!

Sagewynd likes this.
  3. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Naked, and not afraid! This would be a better tv show.

Sagewynd likes this.
  4. DesperateDan

DesperateDan Members

Both myself and wife wear top 1/2 of pjs but take bottom part off, always wanted here to wear nice panties in bed but she said she wouldn’t as to right on here and she’s sweat, but still wears pj bottoms or nightie with nothing

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
  6. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I prefer it without clothes since I like to see her body and touch all over. But if we're somewhere that it's not convenient to take it all off, the fuck is still good. Car dates for blowjobs rarely involve taking much off. Obviously my cock has to come out so that's exposed and usually I can at least slip my hand in and touch her breasts. Sometimes she'll get topless to make that easier but most of the clothes stay on. For fucking in a car my cock and her pussy still have to be out but you can do a lot with only a little exposure. It's just not quite as fun. Nor does it last as long.

7. AandSPlays

AandSPlays Members

Gotta have some slutty clothes on 6B31ABA5-E1B1-4EF2-97DB-3C104F243779.jpeg E8E81465-DF27-4369-8126-F695767C99B7.jpeg

8. Chastityguy

Chastityguy Members

She use to want her night gown on bc she gained weight. She did not want me to see her nude. I did not like it. If it was lingerie would be fine and she use to wear some would luv if did again or some and or only stockings

9. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

You’ve got to make it clear to her that those extra pounds she’s carrying give you extra boners. I mean who doesn’t love it when his lady is built for comfort — soft and warm. Who needs the skinny one? You never wanted to make love to a bag of coat hangers anyway. You want a lady who can fill your arms, and before she does that, who can fill your vision with her beauty. And don’t ever stop telling her how beautiful she is — and make damn sure you mean it.

10. DesperateDan

DesperateDan Members

Nothing better than fucking her hard with thong panties on

11. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Naked.

12. GillyGal

GillyGal Banned

Naked, but sometimes the bend me over the kitchen bench or table and hitch my skirt up is HOT

BiSal, BPC, Jmack and 3 others like this.
  13. Scharff

I like to take a girl like that too sometimes. Or for a change, pull her skirt up and her panties halfway down, push her against the wall, open her legs a little and take her standing up. If we match up well in height, it's fun because the thrusting can put her up on her toes as she takes it and I can pin her there or grope her from behind while she's getting it. The visual isn't as good but it can be some real hot sex. That position is a great example of a girl GETTING fucked.

GillyGal likes this.
  14. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I like to start with clothes, and see how long it takes before they are torn off. More fun to have them torn off than to take them off. Although it can get expensive.

BPC, Scharff and Redwingsfan like this.
  15. Scharff

My very first FWB likes hard and rough and really nasty role play. If she was feeling in the mood for stuff like that, she would always ask that I "hard strip" her. Yup, things got ripped.

Angela36 likes this.
  16. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I completely understand her frame of mind. If you are really into playing the role, try to do everything you can to make it seem realistic.

BPC and Scharff like this.
  17. Scharff

I had the hardest time with those damnes sports bras. They don't break in back like a regular bra so a couple of times I just pulled it up over her head and left it wrapped around her elbows while I stripped the rest of her naked. Best I could do. She still got really wet during the hard strip and tasted yummy when I went down.

18. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I'll bet it's more fun when it's challenging, no? Somewhat increases the frustration which also improves the satisfaction once you get what you need.

Scharff likes this.
  19. Scharff

Just can't tear them easy. A regular bra you can pop that catch in bank and yank it right off. Panties generally rip easy. Those sports bras.....arghhh...but it did do a good job holding her arms togeher while I got to the rest!

Angela36 likes this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
    Sagewynd likes this.