Do you prefer fucking with our without clothes or somewhere inbetween?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Wicked Penetration, Mar 13, 2006.

1. Capn_Danger

Capn_Danger Member

Naked is best 'cuz it's more intimate and sensual, but clothes are nice for a change every now and then; like some others said when you cant wait or you're in a semi-public place trying not to get caught. Clothes are also nice cuz they give you something to really grab onto and pull. My girl used to love it when I would pull up on her underwear when we were dry humping, for example. Good times.

2. Irish Drunkard

Irish Drunkard Member

Now you're talkin!

Does it count if she's only wearing sandals?

3. ThreeLionsFan

ThreeLionsFan Member

Definitely some clothing on....lifting up the skirt...pushing the panties to the side.....mmm

4. lankymidget

lankymidget Worlds Tallest Dwarf

I prefer to take my trousers (pants) off

5. Irish Drunkard

Irish Drunkard Member

its even better when there's no panties to push aside....

6. Kaniblo

Kaniblo Member

i'd like to live naked.

7. steelegiraffe

steelegiraffe Banned

lol, the same happens ta me bro. im not sure why, i just too eager for the sex i guess.
    im going to make it a personal goal to take them off though. lol

peace

8. Harley96

Harley96 Senior Member

Naked mostly but sometimes I will have her keep her panties and bra on, I love to fuck her and cum in her then play with her pussy through her panties and make her cum in them. Also my wife has 34C tits and her bra holds them together better and I put my cock between her boobs under her bra and tit fuck her.

grower88 likes this.
  9. dkcurious

dkcurious Senior Member

Depends, if we are just lusting after each other I'm for taking some clothes off but just pulling the underwear aside and going at it right then and there. But if it's more passionate I would say strip completely down. So I guess it depends on the situation that arises during a encounter.

10. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

Totally naked. Even when doing it outside. Well, especially outside. I love the idea of being caught having sex and if I am caught, may as well not be able to hide it

Deejay88 likes this.
  11. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

Always completely naked but my wife said something once about wanting her so much that I don't take the time to completely undress her, just enough to fill her up. I get that, it looked hot on the TV show we were watching but being able to see and touch every inch of my wife and as much of my body touching hers as possible always wins for me.

12. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

It's funner to start off with your clothes on and slowly get more and more naked till your fully naked!

13. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Prefer completely naked because I like to touch everywhere. But sometimes quick is fun and not everything comes off or open. I fucked a girl as she bent over the hood of her car late at night once. She was giving me road head as I was driving her home and I had her sweater up and her bra off. She finally wanted it real bad and asked me to pull over. I thought we were going to climb in the back seat but she walked around the back of her car, lifted her skirt and dropped her panties to her ankles, bent over and waited. It didn't take long to fuck her but the sight must have been wonderful with panties around her feet, ass sticking out getting poled and her small tits grinding against the cold metal of the car. I remember that when I put it in her she had dribbled down her thighs a little just from when she pulled her undies down so I imagine that they were completely soaked. I also remember that she came hard. She always did when we fucked. But part of the fun was that it was public and she and I were only partly naked.

Rbexxx likes this.
  14. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

Bare ass naked

15. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

It depends on the time and place if it’s the right time and place totally naked but if your just wanting to get off quick then that’s half the rush you could get caught

16. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I prefer to have something on, but that's just because I'm insecure.

17. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Almost all of our sex is naked in the bed or on the sofa. One great exception was when we were driving home from a formal event. I stopped in a wooded area, pulled her into the rear of our van, laid her on her back, ripped a hole in her pantyhose, and had sex with her. It was spontaneous and very arousing for both of us.

18. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Clothes off - and lights on..... uh, for safety, that is.....right....

19. Norfolkjames

Norfolkjames Members

Naked. Got to feel each others naked body against each other

Sagewynd and NakedInfluence like this.
  20. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If the kids are home and it's during the day where we sneak into the office for a quickie, just drop the pants to our ankles and get it done. Lol

Otherwise completely nude so we can feel every inch of skin

21. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

I kinda like the desperation behind getting your clothes partway off and then just going at it.. my husband many times as just dropped his pants and fucked me in the kitchen.. kinda hot

Twogigahz likes this.