Do you prefer being nude out in public (nude beaches) or alone?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by eurolady, Jul 21, 2018.

1. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

I enjoy both, but preference for being nude with others, just for the social element of being with others who have similar interests to me. Nude beaches are my favourite places to go, just to relax and chat and sunbathe. Even when I'm with others though sometimes it's nice to just lay and read a book.

2. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

In the warmer months in Australia (Spring to late Autumn), "free camping" (aka naturist camping) is all the rage, heading off each weekend for 2 or 3 nights. Occasionally I'm joined by like-minded friends but a lot of the time, as a solo landscape photographer, I camp and wander the wilds nude.

It is not possible to separate the sexual element from nudity, and I, as with so many others, enjoy being sexual and nude. As much as K-Mart Castros would vocally argue to the contrary, separation of the two just cannot be done.

3. gt30743

gt30743 Members

I enjoy both but I prefer nude or c/o beaches because I am pretty social whether dressed or nude.

4. Farmnaked

Farmnaked Banned

I prefer to be by myself in my home,yard or working most of the time. I head to the club or beach once in a while and totally enjoy being with the people there too.

5. KW67

KW67 Members

I like to be home alone and naked. Except when I'm cooking bacon. I just seems as though I'm hardly ever home alone. Someone is always there that puts a damper on my birthday suit party.

6. Steveh

Steveh Members

It's so much more fun to be naked with others that are naked

idahocowboy likes this.
  7. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

It's the best and only way to enjoy hot springs, nature nudity and strangers...….lol

8. treeswinger10

treeswinger10 Members

Being that I've only just discovered my nudist side, I prefer to be naked alone, other than the intimacy with my gf. That being said I could see myself being naked around strangers as time goes on.

idahocowboy likes this.
  9. Onyourmarks

Onyourmarks Senior Member

I like both, I enjoy being with other members of the tribe and seeing nudist from all ages, sizes and preferences ( tattoos, piercings, smooth or not ). Being in the restaurant, naked with other nudists in a relaxed atmosphere... but also, I enjoy being completely on my own, me naked on the beach with no one around for many kilometres. Here I am, having a walk naked on an abandoned beach and that gives me a feeling of being completely free and uninhibited. I remember being asked; but, that little piece of cloth, does that makes so much difference?
    And it does. Doesn't it, everyone?

10. Laker06

Laker06 Senior Member

I'm a person who likes being alone. EXECPT when nude. I love a full Nude beach. Its a great place for people watching. Not just because of the obvious, but rather people are free, and act free. Being there makes me wish of the way the world could be.

11. Steveh

Steveh Members

We like resorts as we seem to talk more with other naked people there, they are very friendly we have found

12. I’mtheonlynudistIknow

I’mtheonlynudistIknow Members

It really does. Being completely unclothed is like being one with the universe. I feel like when I shed my clothing I’m shedding my cares and responsibilities too. I enjoy being nude alone or with other like minded people. It’s a shame I can’t enjoy it nearly as often as I’d like.

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I prefer being nude with my Pine tree.

14. beachwalker

beachwalker Members

With no one around or on a busy nude beach, both have their attractions.

Good to watch and be watched, so public is more fun.

bananaman321 likes this.