Do you Play any Instruments?

Discussion in 'Performing Arts' started by Hilder, Apr 17, 2009.

1. lovelyfoxes

lovelyfoxes Member

I sing in a heavy band but drums were the first thing I got into when I started wanting to play music.

2. sorabji

sorabji New Member

I'm a classical pianist. I played a lot of concerts years ago and did about as well as I had in mind for myself. I never intended it to be my sole occupation, and I am glad it never was. After a while I found that concertizing was not very rewarding, and murder on my nerves. I still play pretty much every day for an audience of my neighbors, who frequently stop me in the hallways to say how much they like hearing me play. I stream live online once in a while, but I have to be in the right frame of mind to do that. In school I practiced 7-8 hours a day. I still have the chops, if I say so myself.

My sister lives in the house where we grew up, down in Tampa. She told me about a year ago that an elderly woman passing by said that she used to stand outside the house and listen to me play. That was a nice memory to be a part of.

McFuddy likes this.
  3. isa_bella340

isa_bella340 Member

guitar and ukulele

Orison likes this.
  4. Noserider

Noserider You Can Still Call Me Neo

I played drums for one year.

Orison likes this.
  5. tkm954

tkm954 sub

Kazoo,and mouth harp

6. McFuddy

McFuddy Gotham needs me.

I can beat box like a mother fucker

Orison likes this.
  7. Noserider

Noserider You Can Still Call Me Neo

Seriously? That's dope.

Orison likes this.
  8. Running Horse

Running Horse Hang that cowboy on a horse

Harp & native drum

Orison likes this.
  9. McFuddy

McFuddy Gotham needs me.

I exaggerated how good I was with the 'mother fucker' bit (cause we all know mother fuckers are good at everything) but yeah I can do it a bit.

10. Purity

Purity Diclonius

I'm one of those people who has played a guitar half his life but never got even reasonably good, lol.

Orison likes this.