Do you own a gun?

Discussion in 'The Hip Polls' started by kwal30, Jan 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steppenwolf

Steppenwolf Member

I own no guns and I don't want to own any. :)

2. coffeedarling

coffeedarling Member

No, I don't own a gun, and I don't plan to either. My father does, and goes hunting. That's ok, though not for me (I'm not a vegetarian, but I barely eat meat, only fish and sometimes chicken). As long as nothing is wasted, like the native americans.

I am for some gun control, but not too much. Mostly because I think we need to uphold the second amendment. I have no special attachment to it, and I think that's it's flawed, but I also think that the Constitution is one of the last threads holding this country together. Plus, I have a feeling that if liberals take liberties with the 2nd amendment like they want, then conservatives will take the oppurtunity to limit the 1st. And if that happens, say hi to George Orwell for me while I haul ass to Canada.

3. windsong

windsong Member

I don't have a gun and I probably never will unless something drastic happens. But I think if you have a good reason to have a gun and you're not gonna use it on somebody for any reason other than self-defense, it's okay to have one. But there's no way to tell.

4. USNavyDeadHead

USNavyDeadHead Member

Surprise, the military guy owns guns, mostly hunting rifles. I have one handgun, a .357, which stays locked up at all times. My "baby" is an 1891 Russian Mosin-Nagant complete with bayonet. All my guns stay locked up seperate from the ammunition with the exception of one shotgun which stays loaded but locked up.

5. bluflame

bluflame Member

seein as how im only 17 i dont own an actual gun(i got some bebe guns though), but my moms gotta gun hidden somewhere

6. Envy

Envy Member

I don't own a gun, and I don't want one. My family doesn't either.

7. Hiplikethat

Hiplikethat Member

right now i dont own one but i am looking into gettin one for protection

8. VegOut024

VegOut024 Member

I don't think I could ever bring myself to shoot someone, so a gun in my hands would be a waste of money

9. jneil

jneil Member

I own a hunting rifle. I haven't usedit in years, but where moving out to the country soon so I'll get to hunt for food again.

10. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

You forgot the whole semi-automatic part. Most places it is illegal to hunt with a semi-auto. I'm not bashing you, but I figured if your gonna bash someone for lack of education, and correct them we might as well go all the way with correctness....no?

11. Morganna

Morganna Member

I technically possess one because it was left in my house. I've never used it.

12. madlizard

madlizard Senior Member

Guns don't kill people,
    people kill people.

"The Second amendment is not about hunting deer or keeping a pistol in your nightstand. It is not about protecting oneself against common criminals. It is about preventing tyranny." -Ron Paul.

13. toke1234

toke1234 Member

I have a 9mm sitting under my seat, and a .45 sitting under my bed. The minute my car alarm goes outside i'm outside, and I will chase you down.

14. hitman38

hitman38 Member

i have a 357 and a 45 and a ar15 but would only shoot someone as a last resort like the 357 better than the other

15. fylthevoyd

fylthevoyd Super Moderator

Yeah I do...and will continue to do so..regardless

16. desmurph91

desmurph91 Member

I have a very, very old american independence war black powder rifle. But, it's not anywhere near my residence.

but in my youth i think i shot a bb gun once or twice.

because i'm a boy scout.

17. lakeoffire

lakeoffire Live.Laugh.Fuck.

I wisshhhh oh the things i could do...

MWAHAHAHAHAAHAH

18. lifelovefun

lifelovefun Member

I've got a 9mm and an AK47 I got for my birthday :)

19. Kaze Yo

Kaze Yo Member

No, I don't have one. No point in having one.

20. hayduke_lives5447

hayduke_lives5447 Sancho

I have three. two were given to me and the third I got as part of a trade. I haven't shot any of them since I got them and don't even have any bullets for them. They just kinda sit in the closet until I can find something to do with them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.