Do you own a gun?

Discussion in 'The Hip Polls' started by kwal30, Jan 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marbchic

marbchic Member

my only gun shoots water

2. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

Oh my God! A gift!? That is so messed up. I'm sorry, but I find that awful.

I do not own a gun and never will. The things are bad bad bad.

3. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

Guns are dumb.

4. RyJa

RyJa Member

I use to have a paintball gun, but sold it back to my brother...Other than that, why would I need one?

5. MaximusXXX

MaximusXXX Senior Member

Because of all these school shootings, in Canada also, I have decided to buy myself a revolver ( on top of the guns I have, but those are hunting guns and my handgun is too big to fit on me without it being noticed ) so I could carry that around me.

Hey, better safe than sorry I say.

Also, how else would you kill a deer? With a bow? Way too hard. I mean even if you do hit it like in the chest it doesn't mean it's just gonna drop dead.

6. smackjack

smackjack Banned

people who own guns usually have a face that looks like a chewed up toffee

7. Bluefrost1

Bluefrost1 That wierd guy.

I own a couple guns, for several reasons: 1. Home invasions, robberies, murders, etc. are pretty common in this area, and if someone breaks into my house, chances are they won't want to fuck with me if they see me holding this gun. 2. I like shooting guns at the range. 3. Because I can, pure and simple. I turned 18 and bought an assault rifle.

8. Bluefrost1

Well, okay, if you want to be a dick about it, technically, it isn't. It is not selective fire, but it has an extended clip, it is the size of an assault rifle, and it is definitely not used for hunting.

9. Bluefrost1

Yeah, it's a heavily modified SKS. That is a bayonet lug, and the stock is folded in the pic. It's only a 30 round clip though, it only works if its loaded with less than 29 because sks extended clips generally suck balls.

10. MatthewShane

MatthewShane Banned

No. Guns kill people and are against everything I believe in!

11. Georgi

Georgi Member

No. I don't need gun. There is nobody I want to kill. And the reason that many people buy guns for self-defence is fake. If someone wants to kill you, then he/she will do that no matter if you have gun or not.

12. Bluefrost1

Fake? No. If someone is trying to kill you, and you shoot them, then it will be a lot harder for them to succeed. I don't just care about my own life, I live with my family. Armed home invasions are common around here. People get shot all the time. I think my family has a better chance of surviving if the person coming into our home with a gun with the intention to kill or harm us has to dodge bullets themselves. They will probably run, because they didn't just come to our house to kill us, they came to take our shit, they'd just kill us so there would be no witnesses. They'd just move on to the next house, to someone who won't shoot back. Chances are, I'd just fire the gun at the wall to let them know that I'm armed, unless they have already shot at me. I am a non-violent person. I am against war, and have never been in a physical fight. But if you come at my family with a gun, shooting at us, you'll be dead before you hit the floor. Sometimes running just won't cut it.

13. hailtothekingbaby

hailtothekingbaby Yowzers!

No. I don't want anyone dead and nobody wants me dead either.
    Guns are for scared people.

In the Netherlands and a lot of other European countries almost nobody owns a gun as it's not legal, and a much smaller percentage of people ever gets shot than in the USA, so you can draw your own conclusions.

14. Bluefrost1

Yeah, I am scared. A friend of mine got shot 3 times a couple of weeks ago ON HIS FRONT PORCH. They haven't taken the bullet out of his head yet, but I'm pulling for him. I don't want anyone dead either. There is no reason for anyone I know to kill me. However, there are tons of people that just don't give a fuck whether you live or die. I would never, ever shoot a person unless my life was in danger. I think live is precious, but when it comes down to a kill or be killed situation, I'm going to do everything I can to protect myself, because I know the person aiming the gun at me probably doesn't care about my health or safety.

EDIT: Around here, guns are legal, and anyone can get them. This means almost all the violent criminals have them. If there were no guns in this country, I'd be fine with it. I wouldn't want or need a gun.

15. Crunkville TX

Crunkville TX Member

i have a Camo 12g Shotgun and i like it, all i do with it is shoot SKEET and randon crap

16. MatthewShane

MatthewShane Banned

some stupid ass redneck like u having a gun..I would have never guessed lol

17. hailtothekingbaby

You seem sensible enough... I'd have guessed otherwise seeing how you own a fucking SUB-MACHINE GUN.

Sorry about your friend, by the way. I hope things turn out right and he makes a full recovery.

18. hailtothekingbaby

19. J.I.

J.I. WithYouInMyThoughts

I dont own a gun. But my dad does. He also has a shotgun.And he once killed a cat. I begged him not to do it, but he did it. Oh the poor cat.Anyways, I got over it. :)

But it was a beautiful cat - yellowish with pointy ears.

20. J.I.

J.I. WithYouInMyThoughts

that was pretty mean. callin someone redneck. But he is from Texas, so of course he has a shotgun. and a truck to match.

no offense...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.