Do you need a Warmup, for Anal?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by topper, Aug 13, 2018.

1. topper

topper Member

If you are planning to have Anal, is part of your prepping,other than cleanout, relaxing your asshole by fucking yourself a little?

2. Seanjohn

Seanjohn Members

If you feel like you have to shit then prep. Unless your pissed off at the man. Haha.

3. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Just normally douche well and thoroughly clean all my genitals. If I know he has a big cock I might just finger myself with 2/3 fingers just to loosen my pussy up if I haven't been fucked for a while.

And then just look forward with anticipation...hehe

Simon :)

dd788snipe and Iluvgirth69 like this.
  4. Bissubissu

Bissubissu Members

I like to spend a couple hours before playing with a but plug or toy. Usually put them on and walk around the house in panties so i can turn on my boyfriend too... it makes the entire experience a lot smother and pleasurable while building up some anticipation as well

dd788snipe and Deejay88 like this.
  5. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

I dont do any prior prep. I prefer my hubby to enter me as soon as we want to do it. I also prefer no lube as I love the feel of him going straight into me. A little bit a pain is great.

6. Seanjohn

Seanjohn Members

I'm with you on this except the no lube part. Got to have at least some but not to much as then mixed with body fluids gets to slick and kills the pleasure

7. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

When I withdraw from my wife's pussy my length is wet,so my cock is ready to fuck her arsehole

Deejay88 likes this.
  8. Dr-McPeggin

Dr-McPeggin Members

Normally leading up to any strapon play, I will drink a ton of water and also clean my backside out 1-2 hours before hand in the shower. I then will lube up a bit and pop in a butt plug and wear that until she pulls it out when she is ready to go.

9. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

We used to do prep with fingers and vibrators before fucking each other asses but we're both somewhat stretched inward for much easier access now.

10. Dr. Banner84

Dr. Banner84 Members

Only woman I’ve ever known to prep for anal was my buddy’s wife. Whether it’s just for him or we’re both sharing her, if she knows anal is gonna be involved beforehand she’ll wear a butt plug that day leading up to it and make sure her asshole is pre-lubed. She doesn’t use any specialized sex lubricants, just coconut oil, and she actually puts some inside her rectum as well as around the rim.

11. Littleshygirl

Littleshygirl Members

Other than just trying to make shure I'm clean no.

12. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

So you don't even use lubricating gel before having anal sex? I thought without lubrication, anal sex would hurt like hell.

13. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

The op question was asking about what’s basically prestretching.

14. Littleshygirl

Littleshygirl Members

Didnt say that usually the guy takes care of that.

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  15. Iluvgirth69

Iluvgirth69 Visitor

I don’t have to pre stretch before hand

16. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

I never warm up. I just take my time on the big one and slowly work it in. I'm also one that loves a full and stretched feeling. Amazing feelings that were instantly addictive.

Iluvgirth69 likes this.
  17. Iluvgirth69

Iluvgirth69 Visitor

Hell yes I can’t stop my toys keep getting thicker

dd788snipe and BoyToy69 like this.