Do you masturbate while your s/o watches?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by topper, Nov 26, 2008.

1. glassdildo

glassdildo Member

The wife has just started to masturbate solo. We've had toys around for a few years. She likes the little vib bullets. Actually, a great big vib bullet - damn thing wakes up the fuckin' dogs it's so loud. She'll do it in front of me, but doesnt' really get into it. Like boB said above, just lays there with the thing on her clit. Says the whole rubber dick thing just doesn't do it. The other night we put that bullet on her clit and dry humped. It was fucking great. Actually better than our normal vag sex (if you call two times a month normal). She's like a little kid when it comes to sex though. She likes to giggle and make fun of the situation rather than getting INTO the situation and enjoying it. Pisses me off sometimes. But obviously not too much because I spent a week in Amsterdam solo and didn't even think about fucking a hooker. I did window shop an awful lot though.

2. Bluerednaz

Bluerednaz Members

Well duh haha. My Wife and I masturbate together all the time. It's very erotic. Sometimes I'll even cum first on her Vag, and she uses my cum like lube.

1 person likes this.
  3. Probot1234

Probot1234 Members

Not watching, but last night I jerked off whilst my wife licked my balls and perineum.

1 person likes this.
  4. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

Same here!

2 people like this.
  5. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

My wife often watches me masturbating and enjoys watching me cum.

She will masturbating for my enjoyment occasionally, either when I ask her to or to finish herself off after I've cum.

However we masturbate it's always very erotic.

6. hitman73

hitman73 Member

I love masturbating while my wife watches. She has videod me wanking. She bought me a wank sleeve so i use that when we are together too.

1 person likes this.
  7. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Nice one hit man. It seems like our ladies enjoy watching a jolly good wank!

Could a wank be anything but 'jolly good?'

1 person likes this.
  8. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Yes. Though she prefers to take over and finish me off. I am usually always nude around the house and in the yard. My wife the other day was in the house watching tv and I was outside sitting on the front porch. Nude as usual. I got the urge, so I stood up in front of the screen door which is a full panel of glass and started pulling one off in sight of her. She enjoyed the view but did say she would have helped me out if I had asked her to come outside.

1 person likes this.
  9. hitman73

hitman73 Member

I agree, its always good!

10. Ferylove

Ferylove Members

Yes, he usually asks me to do it, it usually ends up with a good sex session

1 person likes this.
  11. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

My wife gave me a lovely handjob yesterday morning. I lay naked on my back as she sucked me off for a few minutes before wanking me to completion all over my tummy. She watched me cum really close up which was especially nice.

12. ASSHOLELICKER

ASSHOLELICKER Banned

I have masturbated several times before my wife. Even my wife has masturbated several times before me. At times we masturbate together or help each other to masturbate.

13. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

yes I do often I also enjoy watching her pleasure herself .

14. dysko

dysko Members

My wife and I do this when we are too tired or lazy to fuck. I love watching her cum and then busting my nut on her chest afterwards.

15. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Mutual masturbation is a great addition to any couples repertoire. Sometimes you just don't feel like full on sex, or doing it for something different.
    It is liberating and a huge turn on. The best ever was when we were out in the gazebo and got frisky and we both went at ourselves sitting across from eachother watching. Out in the fresh air/sun...that was awesome.

16. ckkckk

ckkckk Members

I love when my wife watches me, its a huge turn on. I will shoot on her body, she loves cum on her skin, I like to cum on her tits, she will get undressed for me while she watches.

17. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I would have to say this is a very regular ‘request’ for guys in my experience. I felt quite silly doing it at first, but now it’s fun. I love the intense look on his face when I do it, and it’s a turn on to be doing something naughty like spreading my legs open for him and showing him how I touch myself.

18. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

I have beat off before in front of both a old girlfriend upon request, and also have done it with my current boyfriend watching. They both thought it was “hot”.

19. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

My boyfriend and I do it for a few minutes and then get down to serious business.

20. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

FIXED......:smile:

Cheers Glen.

21. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

No. The only time I masturbate when my wife is present is when she is pleasuring herself. When she masturbates, her eyes are closed, so she isn't watching me.