Do you masturbate while your s/o watches?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by topper, Nov 26, 2008.

1. topper

topper Member

I always thought it was very hot watching my wife use a dildo or vibe on herself. She couldn't understand why I would like to watch her put a dildo in herself, rather than fu-king her with my cock. It wasn't a matter of "rather", it was just hot watching her please herself. She understood that when she watched me masturbate myself. She told me that watching me please myself and cumming was exciting, but watching me stroke away was a little boring:toetap05:. That was when I incorporated sex toys into my masturbation in front of her. She liked it when I teased myself with a dildo while jerking off and even told me to put it in. She said it teasingly, not expecting me to do it, so when I did put a little lube on it and put it in my ass, her eyes opened wide:eek:, not believing what she was watching.
    She had a hard time with my finger in her ass, so she couldn't figure how I could take a dildo so easily in my ass.
    That was a long time ago. She doesn't do it anymore, but she encourages me to do it. I love giving her a show. If I am lucky, I can get her to help out a little bit as she watches.

2. Panther28

Panther28 Member

My Ex GF and I used to do it all of the time. We used to masturbate while laying next to each other... it was really incredible to stare into her eyes while she was doing it... she was always so expressive when she was getting pleasure. I used to love to cum on her stomach while she was using a dildo on herself. It was such a turn on for both of us.

3. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

I'm way too shy *blush* I think I would have to be a little (well, alot) drunk.

4. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I'd like to do this. My girlfriend's never masturbated before =P

5. Panther28

Panther28 Member

Mine didn't either - I had to convince her to try it, now she loves it (although she only did it with me, never by herself). There is nothing so amazing as watching a woman pleasure herself! So beautiful and erotic at the same time.

6. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Yes. I think I may have her do it sometime, it seems fun =)

7. Stomped

Stomped Member

Once I was masturbating in front of my girlfriend cuz she asked me for. She could hardly contain herself and finally she stood up, slowly came up to me and began to suck my cock. That was amazing, I came right into her mouth.

8. torz

torz Member

i dont know why but i dont like masturbating with my OH or infront of him.

9. nicnic

nicnic Banned

ya I don't think I could do it with who I am with now. But Ive done it in the past. Well sort of. Mainly just to finish off.

10. ricanpapochulo

ricanpapochulo Guest

Ive always wanted that the way my wife uses her dildo on her she would use it on me and all she says is NEVAAAA! I'm frustrated!

11. salmon123456

salmon123456 Member

yea my wife and I masturbate all the time together, we get really into it and sometimes end up getting in such a frenzy we figure out new positions to do it in. had some of my best orgasms that way..

12. caliente

caliente Senior Member

I love to watch a man masturbate. Seeing his semen spurting out is a major, major turn-on.

Nobody has ever wanted to watch me .. lol ... at least, they never said anything.

1 person likes this.
  13. nicnic

nicnic Banned

well Caliente I will watch you .

14. caliente

caliente Senior Member

ok ... lol ..

15. erzebet1961

erzebet1961 Senior Member

I LOVE Watching !

16. Burny Grass

Burny Grass Member

Not usually, but one girl that I dated was frank about masturbation. So one time while she was sleeping, I layed next to her and started massaging my dick while admiring her naked shape. We still had some lube in the bed from the last night. So I got it slick and started fully beatin' off. When I got close to cumming, I woke her up to see if she wanted to watch it shoot. She seemed enthusiastic.

17. Hippie McRaver

Hippie McRaver Senior Member

I dated this girl once who was a wild animal in bed, she couldn't ever get enough. Anyway, we were messing around and I got up to get a condom, I always turn my back to the girls because I hate putting that balloon on my cock, I feel stupid, anyway when I turned around she was spread eagle on my bed rubbing her clit like mad with a huge grin on her face writhing her hips and eying me. Best time ever.

18. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

I love watching...love love love watching, guys or girls. It's funny, I only like watching solo stuff, lol. But I've only done it in front of my boyfriend once and it was the first time we used a vibrator during sex and my god...it was mind-blowing. I want to do that again some time, definitely!

1 person likes this.
  19. Xiaoyan

Xiaoyan Member

Oh, yes, Yes, YES! A major, Major turn on! I get wet just thinking about it!

1 person likes this.
  20. _Bob_

_Bob_ Una Tana Bibi

Sometimes I masturbate for my girl-she loves to watch me do it to myself, and I love to watch her rub herself to orgasm, too. It's an extreme turn on.

One of my exes used to masturbate real often with a vibrator that I bought her-it was so hot to watch her. She would just lie there with her eyes closed and the vibe up against her clit, kind of in a trance from the pleasure. Even if I chewed on her nipples while she was doing it, she couldn't feel it, because she said that the pleasure was so intense that it blocked out everything-the only thing she could feel was this intense pleaure in her clit, and she couldn't open her eyes as long as the vibe was against her clit.

Her nipples would get hard, her lips would turn purple, her chest would turn red, and then her hips would lift up in the air as she stated to come, and her pelvis would jerk up and down until the orgasm was over. At that point I couldn't resist coming on her tummy......it was so hot to watch her...I'll never forget that....

1 person likes this.