Do you love your penis most?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by the_erect_one, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Kwyjibo

Kwyjibo Member

Of all my physical characteristics, the girth of my penis is the only thing that stands out. I'm skinny, not very muscular, but have an average length, but very thick (90th percentile) dick. For this reason, I'm proud of and love my penis very much.

2. Sexless_harpy

Sexless_harpy Member

I gotta say no, cause I can't put my own cock in my mouth. But I am grateful to my cock for teaching me how to make cocks feel good ;)

3. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

i cant say brain because without that i wouldnt even know that i was a being so there would be no loss from not having it. i think therefore i am.
    but to answer the question there is one thing i treasure more than my penis and that is my eyes. i very likely would kill myself if i ever went blind, but i would only consider it if i lost my fun machine.

4. the_erect_one

the_erect_one Member

"Fun Machine" is a very good description of the penis. I love it !!!

5. Barefootrobbie

Barefootrobbie Guest

I love my penis! I'm glad I can take it with me everywhere. I wish I could show it off more, actually :)

6. justwonderin

justwonderin Member

for me it's my ass... don't know why, like to look at it, shave it, play with it, put things in it....ever since adolescence, my penis is great too but I'm a butt guy the prostate/G spot thing is just too damn fun

7. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

well i certainly love my penis more than glens

8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

How Can You Say That When You Have Never Seen GLEN's...[​IMG].???

Cheers Glen.

9. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

:2thumbsup: i never been to the top of mt. Everest but i know its cold and the air is thin. Some things you just know.

10. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

*strikes pensfan13 off my 2013 xmas card list*...:elf:

Cheers Glen.

11. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

Makes me wonder that Glen's dick looks like....Pensfan's too.

12. the_erect_one

the_erect_one Member

I want to revive the question and expect more interesting answers...

13. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

This is one of those "so-bad-it's-good" threads

14. That's total weaksauce for me. I don't need the comfort of other men to remind me that my penis is important. They can't take this shit. PEACE

15. newdist

newdist Members

For me it is a toss-up between my cock,my balls or my manhole ! I love to play with all equally ! I lean a little more towards my sexy shaved asshole !

16. jball45

jball45 :P

I've always loved it, and fortunately many others have too! :D Boys and girls :p

Josephinelcajon likes this.
  17. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

I have always loved mine its never failed to give me pleasure and satisfaction. I have never been disappointed or embarrassed by it! My best friends was certainly a very close second

18. JS420

JS420 Members

I don't know if I would go quite that far, but I am infatuated with my penis. I love the way it looks and have gotten many compliments to that effect. I love the size and I have gotten compliments to that effect too. I love the way it feels in my hand, whether flaccid, becoming erect or especially when it's fully erect!! I love the way it tastes and the way that it felt in my mouth (when I was much younger I could get half my erect penis into my mouth). I love the way it feels when I ejaculate. I am proud of it. It is very, very valuable to me and I LOVE playing with it!!!!

19. Msh1313

Msh1313 Members

I love my penis. It isn’t big (5” on a good day) but I love rubbing it, touching it. And I love for other people (guys and gals) to see it and touch it. I’d love to go to a nude beach or nudist resort so everyone could see it

Happy Guy likes this.
  20. JS420

JS420 Members

You don't know what you are missing!!!! When I was much younger I could get about half my penis in my mouth. It was the most amazing feeling and experience. You think you know what getting a great blowjob feels like, but it feels so much better when you're sucking your own penis. You love having someone ejaculate in your mouth, but it's nothing like the feeling when you ejaculate into your own mouth. It puts your mind and your pleasure in a whole new place!!!

Very Kinkey likes this.