Do you love Asian girls?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by GeraldMoore, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Bubba Ray

Bubba Ray Members

Yes. Major fantasy

2. Italy185

Italy185 Straight male... here to make friends

I love all women, I have preferences of course but women are beautiful no matter what package they come in...

3. Rider43

Rider43 Members

I am married to a woman who's parents are both from the Philippines. So yeah I really like Asian women

4. everything bagel

everything bagel Banned

Further sexualization and fetishization of Asian women, with a dash of racism thrown in...smh

5. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

This was on my bucket list before I met my current partner .My preference would have been a westernised girl though .

6. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Do I love Asian girls? Yes, I do. Now ask me this question. Do I love women in general? The answer is yes, I do. Being a typical male with all of the correct hormones in place I am drawn to attractive woman. The visual response in my mind when seeing the opposite sex causes a sexual reaction. It is usually a thought of how nice she looks that morphs into a desire to mate with her. Her race make no difference.

7. Visexual

Visexual Member

I've had sex with every race, numerous times. I love them all. But what I love about Asian women is their silky pubic hair. They're the best of any for oral sex.

8. freefallin25

freefallin25 Members

Nope, not at all. I much prefer Caucasian women, with latinos second. Asians and blacks need not apply.
    that being said...most rules are made to be broken!