Do you like to have sex when you're stoned?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by freedbypeace, May 15, 2004.

1. freedbypeace

freedbypeace A Woman Left Lonely

i was wondering who likes to have sex when they're stoned and why. What's your favorite thing to do when your high? I personally like bathes by myself. They are so bubbly.

2. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

I used to notice my girlfreind liked sex when I got her high, but I normally would want to chill, but I couldn't just sit there...

3. TheFriendlyStranger

TheFriendlyStranger Maniac Mull Mite

I like to live my whole life high. Baths are great, yep with bubbles. I sometimes go the full disinfectant bath, awwwww, it feels so clean, Detol yeah, and then a shower. Candles are great for bath time. And lavender sometimes. So many bathing options.........:)

4. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

that answer would be: YES. when im high and around women (except at school) i get the biggest erection. it almost tears my pants.

5. luv2behigh

luv2behigh Member

lol
    i love the honesty.

6. Velouria

Velouria Member

Sex is great while high. To put it bluntly (haha no pun intended) I think you can just uh...feel things more. Since it heightens your senses and all.

7. MexicanFlowerChild

MexicanFlowerChild Member

Ive never had sex while high...but what i do like to do is grab my walkmann and take my favorite cd and just take a walk in the park or somewhere...

8. WaitingForTheSun

WaitingForTheSun Member

High sex is fun, especially outdoors too. My favorite thing to do stoned is hiking. Everything gets so clear. That and grooving.

9. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

ive never had sex stoned but im sure it would be awesome.

the only problem i could think of would be getting lazy and tired.

i have gotten a blowjob when i was stoned once... that was pretty nice.

10. sonik

sonik Member

11. Mike Katchur

Mike Katchur Member

Yeah, sex is great on weed, as long as you have something cold to drink close by. Seems to really kick in the old cottonmouth for me. My favorite thing to do when I'm stoned is to jam with my buddies. I don't know if it makes us play any better, but it sure sounds better to us!

12. wenis

wenis Member

When I can pull it off, sex is great high. My gf doesn't smoke very often so if my eyes are chinked and bloodshot she denies it. It's a cruel world.

13. Krayzie Hustle

Krayzie Hustle Member

Its a cruel world because your GF denies you sex because you smoke?! hahahahahaha. You are a f*ckin Pussy!!! Plain and simple, end of story.

14. wenis

wenis Member

lay off dude. she's had problems with drugs in her family. i know mary jane isn't much of a drug in our views but to her it is. end of story.

15. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

Never had sex while stoned before..but I definately love cuddling with my girlfriend on the couch or somethin [​IMG]

16. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I got spoiled and I will hardly have sex unless I'm high now... :) I was in a relationship with a really experienced guy, so I didn't need it, but that's over, and I think my chances of finding someone else like him, instead of the selfish minute men that I've seen so many of (not that many) are pretty slim. But that also means I can't get a job at UPS because of my sex life...because they drug test like nuts. Woe is me. That has always been my dream job.

17. HappyVal

HappyVal Member

I like to play with my pets (2 dogs/3 cats), long hot showers, sewing, music, you name it, it's much more fun while stoned.

18. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Ahhh...now I'm thinking about it.... help....

19. APinkBunnyRabbit

APinkBunnyRabbit Member

What the hell does that have to do with the topic (sex while stoned)?

It's not "what do you like to do when stoned", it's "Do you like to have sex when you're stoned."

20. DharmaBum

DharmaBum Old Guard

APinkBunnyRabbit, Perhaps you cant read or just saw what you wanted to see but the orginal post as you can see said "whats your favourite thing to when your high..not sex...so lay off and relax and read the thread before baiting people:)