Do You Like Hair?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Dal Justice, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I have pubic hair about a quarter of the length up my penis. It grows out in the direction of the glans. That's the main reason I shave my cock and balls. It pulls when I masturbate and the women don't like oral with so much hair. Clean shaven is so much more comfortable.

2. Bullzaye

Bullzaye Members

No argument. But, shaving the shaft is a pain...in the balls?

3. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Give a nice fanny any day, just shaven its best that way.

Fanny forever.

4. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Pussy.

5. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Then stop sucking cocks then, what's wrong with a nice clean shaven pussy.

6. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Yes, you can have hair around the shaft of the cock. It is usually in the bottom third and on the underside which is closely related to the scrotal skin. Rest of the skin covering the shaft is hairless, similar to the skin covering the inner lips of female vagina.

7. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We are a senior nudist couple and frequent nudist campgrounds when we can. We keep our genitalia clean shaven. We like it better that way for sex as well.

Ybcican and Barry Thrift like this.
  8. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

We do shave regularly once or twice a week. It takes only a minute or two to shave around the genitals. Ladies' razors are the best when used dry shave. Hairless genitals always increase the sensory feelings during intimate moments.

Muskoka Guy and Barry Thrift like this.
  9. Bullzaye

Bullzaye Members

Well...I have to disagree again, at least partially. In my case...there are hairs sprouting from my shaft, some are on the "top half". Granted...it's not many, but there are (well...*were*) a few, and they could grow surprisingly long. Again, my thinking is...given that I'm not particular "hairy" (fairly average, I'd guess), that likely means that there are some hairier guys out there...who have a more substantial "tuft" of hair sprouting from their shafts, even above the mid-point of their shafts. Or...I could just be some sort of mutated freak. It happens!

Oh, and I believe you're correct when you say the hair is only on the underside. I think I had a few somewhat on the sides of the shaft, but I do not recall any on the "topside"!

10. dpuddy

dpuddy Members

I don't mind hair. Trimmed is nice. Landing strips are hot. Full smooth is my fave tho! For guys and gals.
    A good friend had got her twat and ass fully lasered. Sucks gettin zapped there but its all permanently shiny smooth now.:blush:

11. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

I prefer shaved or trimmed but it’s all in the persons personal preference I shave whenever I can I love the feeling of the skin on skin

Muskoka Guy and Kiwi_NZ like this.
  12. Triggs

Triggs Members

I do like some. A cute little strip or patch really gets to me. I love to feel it in the panties, under the panties, and just running my fingers through it. That would be amazing, but at the end of the day, it's not my pubic area.

13. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Tightly trimmed. Don’t feel like flossing when I’m going down on her. She feels the same about me. Shaved cock/balls and tightly trimmed everywhere else.

14. DevonHeaven

DevonHeaven Members

I’m neatly trimmed, dabbled in shaving many years ago but found it sweaty and wasn’t a fan of itchy stubble. Amazing sensations though.

my wife is all natural although not as bushy as some. Have suggested there would be more frequent oral from me if there was less hair but she’s not interested which is a shame. I might suggest trimming it for her some day though. I’m keen for both of us to try clean shaven for all the sensations but not sure it’ll ever happen…

Klimax2gether likes this.
  15. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I prefer my men trimmed. Shaved is ok, but not such a fan of the huge bush. I know it's natural and all, but just not my preference

16. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I love the pussy area to be smooth as silk. My wife and I shave regularly for the past 10 years.

Kiwi_NZ likes this.
  17. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Trimmed is possibly the modern way for a guy comparing to say 20 years ago when the term manscaping probably wasnt around much . My view is if we were meant to be hairless in that area,we would have been made that way .I even like the runway on ladies as well .

Ybcican and 6Sailor9 like this.
  18. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

My wife is perfectly shaved, I on the other hand sometimes get lazy when it comes to manscaping. However my wife tends to make sure I am properly shaved as well as my like minded friend who is also clean cut. I often lay spread legged as either my wife or my private buddy shaves my cock and balls.

Kiwi_NZ likes this.
  19. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

If the woman is shaved silky smooth, then it is important for the man to shave smooth without leaving any stubles. Otherwise it will irritate and uncomfortable for the sensitive vaginal lips and clit areas of the woman during penetrative sex.

Kiwi_NZ and Frugborch like this.