Do You Like Hair?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Dal Justice, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Twobitgirl

Twobitgirl Members

I like a natural unshaven dick or pussy. It's a beautiful highlight that shouldn't be removed. Like eyebrows, it just looks weird without something there.

2. YungBoyFree77

YungBoyFree77 Members

Yes I absolutely love a hairy muff! Theres is nothing better than having all parts of your body go deep into the jungle of a girl who has a well maintained pubic hair. IT is a HUGE turn on for me, bald is not gold. Also during sex the feeling of your pubes hitting her fur is an orgasm right there

3. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I have also enjoyed, several years ago, caressing the hairy muff before we both started shaving.

4. YungBoyFree77

YungBoyFree77 Members

Yeah i think its best to have both worlds every now and then. But if i had to choose one or the other permanently, id choose hairy.. i mean our distant ancestors didnt have shaving tools and fucked like primates anyways so why not?

Python 8 likes this.
  5. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

I really like both.....just not completely untouched; that's a little too much. This may sound strange but I haven't been with a girl that did not shave in over a decade. The last girl that didn't completely shave I remember she felt a little "slicker" during sex and had her own aroma, not smelly by any means but distinct. I loved it

YungBoyFree77 likes this.
  6. YungBoyFree77

YungBoyFree77 Members

Yeah i mean if its all the way covering her ass and all thats a bit too much. But justy enough hair is nice. Probably groomed in like one of those triangle shaped designs

7. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

No she actually just lowered the length of the hair all over, nothing was razored

8. YungBoyFree77

YungBoyFree77 Members

Yeah so like a trim. Thats good atleast. Womens and mens grooming is becomming more bare every decade. In the future men would probably prefer bald headed chicks as well. Smh this generation

9. Tommy Toughnuts

Tommy Toughnuts Members

Love a full bush. Sides trimmed.

Attached Files:

10. Hagel

Hagel Visitor

I prefer smooth genitalia for men and women

Kiwi_NZ likes this.
  11. Tommy Toughnuts

Tommy Toughnuts Members

Love a full bush.

Attached Files:

NakedInfluence likes this.
  12. Bobbie52

Bobbie52 Members

I’ve switched back and forth over the years. I’m getting tired of the msintenance and am growing things back out maybe for good. My wife has always preferred the wild bush and I like that.

Deejay2018 likes this.
  13. sae68

sae68 Members

I enjoy bald or bushy

14. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I try not to discriminate. But I like women with a landing strip to shaven ideally. For myself, and yeah what I think looks best for guys, shaved balls and trimmed enough pubes that it's not messy. But shaved pubes on a dude doesn't look right to me. I always joke men should be hairy and women should be smooooth.

15. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

The only hair I like is on her head and eyebrows. Other than that CLEAN AND SMOOTH ALL OVER!

16. 420Rabbit

420Rabbit Love cunnilingus

I like my pubic hair the way it is, natural and untouched and I like my women to have natural, untouched pubic hair also. I guess it's just the influence of the era when I hit puberty. Shaved pussy was unheard of back then and the only hairless girls were the underage adolescent ones which were strictly taboo. I don't mind a little hair with my "dinner".

17. dog402

dog402 Member

I prefer a smooth shaved pussy. No hair in my mouth when I eat her sweet pussy.
    I shave my pubs off also so when I am fucking her it skin to skin no hair.

18. SpaceSissy

SpaceSissy Expert Knob Polisher

Guys need to be hairy all over.....I mean really apelike! Girls need to have a muff down there like an Italian horror actress in the 70's.....like a handwarmer....LOL!!

SteveAustin likes this.
  19. thefallenone1986

thefallenone1986 Members

Hairless ftw

Kiwi_NZ likes this.
  20. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

I like for a girl to be shaved (if she's comfortable with the upkeep) all the way up to 'neatly trimmed' of a couple inches long, but not 'so much' that I need a machete to find the treasure. I'm wanting to eat pussy, not get a free flossing. other than that, I don't mind it at all.

bigredinmass likes this.