Do you like giving Oral?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by GoofyGooberz, Nov 2, 2011.

1. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

I know exactly what you're dealing with!! So, do you truly NOT enjoy it as the experience is meant to be, or do you not enjoy it due to your current physical limitations?? If your tongue was like the energizer bunny, and your breathing was good, would you enjoy it knowing that you're giving your girlfriend wonderful sensations?? Or do you simply not enjoy it naturally and mentally?. I'll tell you this, I love giving oral and long deep French kissing. But, after a 10 year relationship with a woman that hated oral and french kissing, my tongue was down for the count lol. When I met my current wife a year later it was impossible for me to kiss for more than 30 seconds!! And oral was no different. It was very frustrating and annoying for me to tell her I have to stop. This may sound silly, my fix was like any other muscle in my body, exercise!. I would pretend to french kiss very fast and go in and out as far as I can really fast. Usually watching TV or driving. Noticed improvements every time we met, about every 2-3 weeks. Of course not in front of anyone lol. Due to this dang epidemic, I haven't seen her in almost 4 months. But, when I find out I'm able to see her, I'll be doing some good warming up ahead of time. Not a young wipper snapper anymore lol. True story!

2. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

3. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Try different things.
    Tongue on her clitoris, move your head and let your tongue follow.
    Pretend her clitoris is her nipple and do the same things on it.
    Put her clitoris between your lips and nibble on it, tug on it, rub your lips on it - vary the way you do it to avoid boredom and keep her guessing, that should excite her for a while.
    Except once she’s in the zone and close to orgasm, she will probably tell you not to stop, then you keep doing the same thing until she orgasms. Or you can also continue.

what is your breathing issue? Is it the reason you are not doing it well?

BoyToy69 likes this.
  4. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Woah, Seally, buddy, you may be trying too hard, or just have too high expectations for how it's "supposed" to go. Stop trying to be God's gift to women.

Here're some ideas gleaned from my reading from females on other forum-type sites. Start by gently licking the inside of her knees (it's actually a biggie area for them), then slowly move up the inside of the thighs. It's the anticipation that works for most ladies. Then nuzzle firmly into (and only occasionally lick) the space outside of her vulva where the leg meets them. Your nose is doing most of the work here. Then rub it firmly back and forth across them. (Remember, they use their hand back and forth there when they do themselves) Reach your arms under her legs with hands on her belly and spread the vulva apart. Again nose goes down low between them, with the same slow left/right as before. (A low moan of mmmm is a nice touch here). Then peel open the inner lips but with just a few quick licks of the tongue up and down on them. (notice how little tongue-work's been used). The nose again goes between these now. (your mouth is below and you can breathe) and root around in there awhile. Pull up the covering of the clitoris and, with a very wet tongue, give it a few gentle flicks, just a few more, then let the cover back down over it. (too much there is not good). Put the flat wet tongue on it and do just a few firm left/right moves across it. And here you can say, "give me your hand" and put it on her now-covered clit, and say"do it, show me". From there on, just follow her lead, stopping her for a few very wet, flat tongue rubs across the covered clit, then make her continue. Figure it out from there on. If it winds up being just a front-row seat to her getting herself off, fine, you got her there. All this will take off the pressure you've put on yourself, your tongue is barely used, you can breathe, and she is now involved with it all.

There are all sort of ways to do ladies down there. Find a way that works for the two of you. Viscious gobbling is rarely required.

5. Sealy

Sealy Members

Honestly it just doesn’t really do anything for me. The smell and texture just really puts me off (not to mention a few bad experiences in my youth). My current girlfriend doesn’t ask me to do it very often but when she does she can tell I’m just not into it which then puts her off as well.

Also I’m pushing 40 now and already struggle with my knees and hips but the tongue craps are probably my biggest barrier.

I keep being told I’m so much better with my fingers anyway so it’s never really been part of my arsenal haha

6. Sealy

Sealy Members

Wow thanks! That’s some good advice!

7. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Same here with the knees, etc. The breathing is always tricky since a long-ago GF taught me it's a steady, uninterrupted rhythm that'll get them there.

Again, same here with the "magic fingers". Just watch a few online videos of ladies doing themselves, and it's easy to see the methods they use, and copy those. And it makes the nipples available. My wife has a direct wiring from her nipples to her pussy. Suck her nipples for a few minutes, reach down and open her pussy and it's already wet

Now, can we get a few more ladies onto this thread, for their versions of doing us?

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
    BoyToy69 likes this.
  8. reese1965

reese1965 Members

Absolutely

9. smape

smape Members

Yes

Mrcurios likes this.
  10. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

11. NaturalDreams

NaturalDreams Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Love giving oral, YES! I could spend a lot of time between someones legs or on their nipples if I was given enough of a chance.

smape and BoyToy69 like this.
  12. JudeLawless

JudeLawless Members

GF and I are all abouy oral! Love it!

Twogigahz and BoyToy69 like this.
  13. Windman

Windman Members

I do enjoy it. With both men and women.

FWKbi, zz103zzz, smape and 1 other person like this.
  14. Donna_69

Donna_69 Members

Yes absolutely love giving head & taking the load in my mouth & swallowing it all

Bjgirl, curiousgeorge, Menty and 7 others like this.
  15. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I love giving oral to my wife, and her response is amazing!

BoyToy69 likes this.
  16. Vinny19

Vinny19 Visitor

Good girl :yum:

smape likes this.
  17. JS420

JS420 Members

I think I love eating pussy more than I do intercourseo_O. There was actually one time that I had an orgasm just from eating pussy. :p :rolleyes: ;) :)

Micheal9 and BoyToy69 like this.
  18. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Always enjoyed giving oral on women and now that I've given a bj to a friend I find I enjoy it just as much

BoyToy69 likes this.
  19. curiousgeorge

curiousgeorge Senior Member

Good Girl!

20. barecanuck

barecanuck Members

I enjjoy both giving and receiving but have never tried it with a man. Slip my fingers inside, massage while playing my tongue over her clit and listen to her gasp. 69 was fun too. My late wife loved going down on me but wouldn't let me cum in her mouth