Do You Like Giving Head?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by RichardTheFrog, Oct 13, 2014.

1. AngelKG11

AngelKG11 Newbie

I've always found it to be very sex and a huge turn on for me. Ever since I became sexually active the thought of it excited me and the thought of a guy cuming in or on me.

2. AzureBeauty

AzureBeauty Members

Blowjobs...i enjoy giving a blowjob because i fall in love with his dick its euforic... I love to pleasure him the same way he plessures me...plus ok control how fast he cumms

leeds85, Silverback64 and meeses like this.
  3. meeses

meeses Member

You would be a good wife :)

1 person likes this.
  4. hippchik75

hippchik75 Members

Absolutely. I love the feel of a cock in my mouth. Running my tongue up and down. Then sucking just the head. The feel of it in my mouth as I can feel it start to jerk and twitch when he's getting ready to cum. And I want to swallow every last drop.

5. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

I was in full agreement...until that last bit.....

6. HornyJules

HornyJules Members

I love sucking and swallowing. I do think it is an acquired taste though, I have always swallowed but knew I might gag if I didn't aim for the back of my throat. However I have gradually started to enjoy the actual taste. First I let him cum while I was still moving my mouth up and down his cock, therefore getting some cum on the front part of my tongue. Then just last week I gave him a hand job and aimed at my face which was on his stomach. So again some in my mouth but in the tip of my tongue, but some on his stomach and I actually licked it up. It was awesome and I can't wait to do it again when my husband gets home from being out of town.

I am a little disappointed though that he doesn't care one way or another. I wish it was a bigger turn on for him to see cum on my face or shooting in my mouth. It seems to turn me on more than him.

7. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

It's weird, i love the feel of cum, I love to make my man (any man!) cum, but i just don't enjoy the feel of it in my mouth, though as long as the guy is not upset for me to spit, i am sometimes willing to let him cum in my mouth, but swallowing? it just reminds me too much of phlegm! That grosses me out!

8. JLamore

JLamore Members

I like the feeling of control that blowing a guy gives me and the ability to make him cum when I choose is a turn on.

3 people like this.
  9. fly_gurl

fly_gurl Members

i love sucking dick. the feeling when it gets hard in my mouth. also i like the taste of semen. lol is that wierd???

10. . . . been awhile.
    just like riding a bike?
    Right?

11. jmadre

jmadre Member

Yep, just like riding a bike, most of the time.
    May need to adjust for the make and model. ;)

Have fun. Be safe.

12. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

While back now a wonderful lady friend of mine had a real think for gvig head. Go as far as to say it was her kink. Quiet happy to just give head she got off from it. She had some wonderful tricks. As she salivated she saved it up in her mouth whilst giving head then was able to swirl it around thrim of my cock head. Then had this technique of just using the head as a plunger in her mouth so the flesh of her mouth moved one way the warm saliva was forced the other. Shed also force her pointed tongue tip into my cum hole.
    Pull down on the shaft to make the head and rim prominent and hard. Then strum around the rim.

She could feel when I was close to Cumming and would back of or nibble the head to take you back from orgasm.

The most erotic thing was the mind fuck of her telling me I was not to cum till she wanted it as she wanted to enjoy doing as long as she could.

She adored vetting it in her moth quickly so it was still soft. She loved the sensation of it getting hard in her mouth.

She would drench her pants and orgasm from doing it.

13. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

I love having my lips around and stiff cock, the way it feels in my mouth, hearing his moans as he is about to cum. I also like the taste of fresh warm Cum.

14. swhite30

swhite30 Members

it's amazing. first time I tried it shocked me how good it tasted licking his balls and shaft. I'd love to be a man slut and have around 10 guys lined up and I suck then to get hard then go fuck me wile I suck the next one abd keep going.

15. . . . been a while
    kinda miss it

3 people like this.
  16. 7inches4u

7inches4u Members

Not sure yet .. Ill know soon .. Im going to have sex with a man
    For my GF to watch ..
    I may like giving head .. I will know soon ..

1 person likes this.
  17. 7inches4u

7inches4u Members

Open up .. I need a good blowjob

18. 7inches4u

7inches4u Members

Hot .. I need sex

19. 7inches4u

7inches4u Members

Wow .. Im in need of a good

20. . . . details?

1 person likes this.