Do you know who you "truly" are?

Discussion in 'Existentialism' started by ginalee14, Mar 13, 2014.

1. roamy

roamy Senior Member

2. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

Everywhere.

You think you create yourself as though you emerged independantly. We create like ourselves but you grow autonomously.

I didn't say this;
    , nor imply that we have.
    Again it is not a matter of my wanting. You are embodied and you embody, both verbs. Body as a noun is the physical structure of a person or an animal. Body as an adverb is giving form to something abstract or to build the body works, (machinate.) Of expresses the relationship between a part and the whole. Evidently you feel that the part of my body that is defunct is my thinking.
    You are wrong about wanting and that is because you do not have the experience of joy only, but are on occasion reserved. It is that tension that appears motive to you. Having is only substantial in being embodied or investments. The measure you give is the measure you receive and therefor giving and receiving are the same. You never get any different that what you give but we make all kinds of bargains mostly on the basis of giving little and receiving much. This is the cause of the wanting. Joy knows only itself and joy only is apparent to it. I once said joy is all I ever new of you but that was because you never referred to your before and after story. Now I hear that you got over your disgust and I am no longer intrigued that you may be onto something unique.
    But you feel that death is not life? Death is a conception of the living based on the evidence of the apparent dissolution of the body. One possible effect of being embodied. We die because we are born bodily. That is all.
    Yes I really have because of your insistence I have been considering and discussing with others in my own neighborhood. Oh and onesublimesister returned and has gone on to another festival but not before I told her what you suggested I be sure and tell her, she laughed. You didn't win the lottery and she confirmed agreement to my representation of her position. She also thinks you have strange ideas about who I am.

No you don't have to be born. No one would miss a thing. You are not needed but you appear useful at least to yourself.

No. You can lead a horse. I cannot substitute for the choice of another.

Appearances can be deceiving especially in regards to anything exceptional. What is the same is the same and what is different is different and not the same.

What is this about then,
    No, the lens of perception.
    I love cheeseburger.

We do not create ourselves arising in conception but create like ourselves being conceptually oriented. We grow autonomously.

And giving giving as the definition for giving is just poor form of communication. Does not add to the body of understanding but relies on assumption.

Has been my experience also save the distinction that i am free to pass on we never leave unless you insist on it.

That is the pretense that there is no before and after story.

3. thedope

What is better? Life is definitely better than what?

4. thedope

What is it you agree with?

5. thedope

Better is had in comparison, knowledge is being shared.

6. Dejavu

Dejavu Until the great unbanning

You mean nowhere. Communication is always embodied.

We create ourselves. Your objection is overruled.

You did, but it doesn't matter.

I don't think your thinking is defunct, but malfunctioning. You are body, but say you're not. Sweet dreams?

You are wrong about wanting, thinking it needs arise from a lack. That joy wants eternity is something you cannot change, but lend yourself to. Create an intrigue if you like. Creators do not easily admit boredom.

I don't feel death at all. We don't die because we're born. We die from the deference to life. Reverence is being learned.

So she doesn't think you should spend more time with her and less in here with me? What have you done to her?! I don't doubt she thinks my idea of you strange hearing it from you! You think I despise you! lol When she gets back from the festival, tell her I think you're a carnival! :-D

Not talking about being born, being born, but falling ill, or even dying. Present your case for senescence and let me be borne upon my laughter!

So who's missing then?

Can't argue with that. So, you've understood you are body then? :-D

It's about your thinking all we see is past. As though we've ever stopped seeing.

Whose? Love is its perception.

Being love of the body, the mind wants to sustain it. Condimentary.

We can't not create ourselves, creation having no opposite, but you can pretend not to, growing autonomously as you say.

What would you take from my definition of giving as giving? Do you support the poverty of seeking requital?

Save the distinction? What for?! :-D

No, it's the reality that the lost are lost.

thedope to Roamy:
    She's answering the question.

God.

Yes.

7. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

Communication is always consciously "embodied". meaning that IS somewhere for a means to develop. I believe you are humanistically defining to understand the use of language as determining against "communication". Language is the defining of the body (being-for-another)? Must be for the spirit residing Inside.:cool:, and nowhere for the perception.

8. thedope

I have said any body will do.

Nuanced primal utterance.

9. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

No comment, which is some kind of communication.:sunny:

10. thedope

I mean everywhere. The universe is made of information.
    You are the ruler of what exactly?

Thought you said doing was it.

I see you lost your use of conjunctions. Better.

Eternity is beyond measure umbilicil.
    Oh I see, we die because we deserve it!
    She considers it essential that I am here while she is there. She has no claim on my time but enjoys sharing it. You imagine there is some body between us.
    No I don't, I think you confuse what I say with things you find distasteful in no wise for my saying it. I am not ill advised.
    You think I'm a meat head.
    I'm more of an omnivore.
    I'm confused.
    ?
    No then only now.

I didn't say stopped I said all.

Holy fuck.

Glutton at the salad bar.
    Doesn't define what we can and can't do. No creation is in opposition to it's creator.

That you give me back mine, giving and receiving are the same truth.

A while.
    Loosen up.

Persistent.

bless

11. Dejavu

Anaximenes:
    The christals try plexus by balancing books, though unwind at the vine for all things are their looks. The spirit within can't be kept, truth will out, which is why at the heart there's no haunt we don't flout.

12. thedope

13. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

Every boy is a snake is a Lilly every pearl is a lynx is a girl

14. Dejavu

How, when the universe is made up of information, is communication everywhere without the body?

My life.

I don't have to cut you a break.

Not better, but apparently less confusing to you. :-D
    I am my body. Having is being no matter the limits of your appraisal.

Naturally. Pleasure wants itself, pleasure, over measure.

Not at all. Resignation to life has us sign off.

No I don't. I think she thinks you spend too much time online! :-D

How much more?

Not your fault.

So who's missing now?

I know. And it's a lie.

Can you be more specific?

Take a leek, you ascetic diuretic.

Yet you say we don't bodily create ourselves. You're split. Bananas.

Yet you think my form poor. Many say I'm gifted.

Take your time.

No.

Concise.

Thanks?

15. thedope

It is informed.

Then you can't overrule me or mine.
    Meaning you slack.

So better is only better when things being better with butter are your buttered things?

Pleasure having itself has no need of wanting itself.

Sign off on what?

Why would you think that?
    Than a meat head.
    You said you would laugh not absolve me of wrongdoing.
    Diplodicus
    Since when is a lie the truth?
    Not particularly.5
    That is your assthetic talking.
    You're just out of order.
    How special! That is their gift to you.
    I prefer to share it.
    Persistent in that she remains answering having already answered.
    de nada

16. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

God is Great and Just.

God knows without any doctor interceding what successful communication was, and how the good information may justify moral behaviour.:p:patriot:

17. Dejavu

What, formlessly? lol Quit the quap, quack.

lol After class, you and me. I don't want to rule your life. I do like exposing your lies here though, page-boy. :-D

I've known you long enough to let interest determine my rigor.

No. You were, and still are suggesting butter's better without butter. I don't buy your suspect margarine. Can't answer me straight on why you don't want butter. Are you off with the dairies?

Not talking about need, but pleasure, killjoy.

Life, cheddar-head, as in "Goodbye cruel world!" or "Fuck, this hurts like hell, check y'all, I gotta jet." You could always say something like, "Well, that's that, kind of hard to believe when you think about it, but it was fun... let's do it again, right now!" If you're anything like me, and you are, you'll probably say something like "Well, I guess this is it, or that was it, or whatever. Despite how famously philosophical it is to die, we really don't have to. Work on it while I'm away won't you? Knowing I mean. You're not exactly killing me here with laughter!" :-D

It's informed. lol

Er... yeaaah *says Dejavu, devouring some air.*

It's alright, we'll try again.

Not him again. That pinhead was missing when we got here.

Never is. Since when is all we see past?

Then we'll have no further need of your cleaning services thank you.

Wasn't trying to shit you.

I can't bust you down to private, but I sure as shit can ship out your 'sayings' if they don't shape up. :-D

Isn't it though? I didn't even have to draw my sword for them.

Oh, you'll find it's taken in doing so.

You're confusing her for where she went on record.

No problemo amigo.

18. Dejavu

Anaximenes:
    O Canada! Free your beaver! Let loose your moose! The wild game won't tame! Don't maroon your loon!

19. thedope

Without assistance of particular meaning.

You don't know what you don't know but you can find out. You should maybe be privy to fact that I am bigger than you if being physical is the test but since all things arise in conception, you find yourself more adept at poking paper tigers through the electronic window than putting my words in a body bag. Now me and we know how to live together.
    How do you know what my interest is?

No I suggest things are better not according to taste but according to desired aim. Taste comes and goes in it's own time not being hungry when you are sated. Helpful is a matter of timing and desired parameters, not good feeling. Good feeling comes with good practice. Our practice is not better or worse but yes and no. What is the same is the same and what is different is different and not the same for better or worse.

Pleasure is needed if you are to be pleased, in being pleased is where pleasure resides, not in the desire for it. I understand your apparent motives but you did not sign up for what you thought you signed up for and there is no signing off from where you didn't in fact sign on. Your signatory was someone else a name you inherit in creation, I am. I don't understand your belief in opposites, It doesn't fit with other things you posit.
    Cruelty is not my calculated measure of the world so I guess i am not like you in that regard.
    I wouldn't promise anything.

Since we ever see reflected light.

That was not particularly point five.
    Just pointing out your matter of taste. Anything you consume you shit out again.

You haven't transferred one syllable. They all remain exactly where I put them.

That is because giving is for freedom. If you weren't an autistic warrior you would probably wield a sword rather than sketch one.
    Giving and receiving the same truth.

No, I take you for what you said. You didn't say she answered or recorded her answer but that she was answering.

That's what I thought.

20. Dejavu

So communication is always embodied. Clear now? lol

Your gang is bigger than I, but it has its codes of honour. lol Such codes as leave us to our intelligence test as the lion heart demonstrates its never being left languishing in language. Hold or fold, read together, my marks make 'more' meaning.

Guesswork, gauged 'gainst your gathering about me. Proportion to my own in other words.

Suggest it to your hearts content. I have more. If help doesn't feel good, practice will make no difference.

Nothing crucial in your error of understanding. Pleasure is wanted if we are to be pleased. We know no need before what you call our 'desired aim'. And after it? During? You must think everything a hunger to think things want sating of necessity! lol What you believe to be my belief in opposites is your own. It's true no-one signs off from signing on, and yet you say we die of life. I won't lie, and don't (which isn't to say I don't know how to.) I had to learn to arrive directly at my meaning in 'words'. And have I stopped?

Weak. It will take time for you to adjust to my firmness. I am no punisher.

Scared?

So not all we see. Why don't some things emitted from the source that you are sustain my particular light? *waves*

Nothing personal, at least nothing against your person, it's just that we're not sure your redundancy is the kind we're looking for. There's some silverware over there that needs polishing. Help yourself.

I'd appreciate it if you let me poo in peace.

Like gravestones, some of 'em. :-D Those who want to lie upon them may do so. My light, in relation to your reflections, stands as an offering, for those who might, upon seeing yours there as the shadows of our thought, dream there are no other resting places. As a friend, I've never been moved by those who go as 'mentors'! lol

Time and place for everything son, and if you grow up strong, the distinction may come to pass from you entirely.

I don't care to get ahead of myself, and I'm sure I've resisted this from you before in so many words, so sing it loud and clear, and those who fall in, remember, I'm here! :-D

LOL Yes, was. You said she remains answering having already answered. Don't worry, your confusion over my words won't stop you refreshing the page! :-D

Strange! For me at least. I'd never have thought you'd think life better than god thinking god alone is good.