Do you just go around asking people?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Price Watch' started by onlymusic07, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

In Atlantic City, I was wearing baby sunglasses and laughing like a stoner (has become my normal laugh) and some dude came up to me trying to sell me shit

2. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

oh how i wish it was that easy around here.....

3. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

When I got off the Greyhound bus in Atlanta about 7 people swarmed me trying to sell me "weed". I bought one of the sacks and it ended up being nothing but a bunch of tree leaves and grass tied up in a corner bag. It cost me $10 for that small sack of leaves and grass. It was alright though, because I had about $700 in my pocket. I ended up giving about $50 to random homeless people. haha

4. ~Baked Goods~

~Baked Goods~ Senior Member

That's pretty funny.

My ex-friend duped me out of $140 of cocaine and pretty much ruined the drug for me

5. pschool

pschool Member

i totally agree

6. napolean inrags95

napolean inrags95 Member

you gotta go to where smokers are, like people have been saying...the park, the beach if you are near one, concert venues, hookah bars, coffee houses, head shops....and dont be too foward with people, just let them know you are having a hard time finding herb and hopefully they will sympathize and either hook you up or point you in the right direction. they have probably been in your shoes at some point..

7. Balloonatic

Balloonatic Senior Member

when im in a place like dowtown santa cruz or sacrament, yeah i just ask someone that looks like a stoner. and beleive me, you can spot it from a mile away. it has never run me into any sort of trouble. i dont need to ask random people when im in my hometown tho

8. m0th_eaten

m0th_eaten Member

... how about in a country you havent been to in about 10 years?
    so far I have not asked anyone yet because noone Ive seen "looked" like a smoker.
    Then again, a lot of the people I smoke with back home dont look it either.
    Right now I am in Brazil, and have not smoked in a month.... with 2 more months ahead of me with the same fate, if I do not find any.
    ... so how DO you ask just anyone?
    I have not even found any places where anyone even hangs out at... this place is just ridiculous.
    *desperate*

9. TokeTrip

TokeTrip Senior Member

Just be cool about it, nervous people sketch dealers out. And don't say marijuana/weed/pot. Casually ask for buds/green/smoke... just don't be standoffish, but not too friendly either.

When I'm at festivals or asking someone I don't know, I like using this (pardon me if i'm typing too much information, i'm jsut pretty blown and stoned):
    "Hey man, you know where i could find some buds?"

Or just ask if they smoke, talk with them a little about it, and then ask.

10. ESP_Shredder

ESP_Shredder Member

Just the other day my friends and i were abroad in a city with no pot. We asked one guy who told us to hang out at the bus terminal sowe did. Then we just proceeded to ask everyone we saw. Just be nice about it, ask them how it's going, if they happen to smoke weed, and if they do, ask if they have any they could sell. We asked about 12 people and every single person we asked did smoke weed but none had any on them. Then finally we found a couple guys. Took about half hour (would have been shorter but it was about 2AM.) And for the love of god make sure to ask them if they'd like to smoke a bit of your newly bought bud. It's pothead courtesy.

11. RebelGray

RebelGray Banned

I only buy from people my friends, so knowin the price just comes with it

12. wonderboy

wonderboy the secret of your power!

haha, that's funny, my stoner laugh has turned into my normal laugh too, and almost the same thing happened to me in Vancouver (no sunglasses, but guy coming up to sell me shit)

13. Skoozy

Skoozy Member

I wish I had a stoner laugh. I have a laugh like Betty Rubble.

14. StonerMetalHead

StonerMetalHead Member

Just be comfortable when asking, most people, even if they're straights, won't make a big deal if you ask. Just don't ask a cop (unless you live in Alabama)