Do you identify strongly as masculine or feminine? (attempt no. 2!)

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by SelfControl, Apr 11, 2008.

1. jsoze303

jsoze303 Members

def fem

JeffT likes this.
  2. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

When I'm with my wife and dressed in men's wear I'm masculine. When I dress in my panties and bras or I'm nude and sexual with my male friend I like to take on the feminine role.

Rocket73, FWKbi and JeffT like this.
  3. JeffT

JeffT Members

Definitely feminine with a guy.

FWKbi likes this.
  4. fredbis

fredbis Members

i'm bi acting, married, but in my fantasies i'm a total fem. love being w/a macho dude.

JeffT likes this.
  5. fredbis

fredbis Members

mostly fem

6. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

I been told I look and act straight but apparently if I'm happy about something, my fem side seems to come out pretty fast. I don't know...

JeffT likes this.
  7. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

My fem side comes out with a guy for sure, but also sometimes with my wife if the situation is right

JeffT likes this.
  8. Jesse49

Jesse49 Members

Masculine definitely… when i’m with another guy and I’m sucking his cock I stay in charge… If a guy gets aggressive I quit sucking and tell them to leave.

9. Justme22863

Justme22863 Members

I have a very feminine emotions but look and sound very masculine.. to the outside world I look and act like a masculine male but on the inside I am a huge ball of female emotions

JeffT likes this.
  10. DeeJay7

DeeJay7 Members

With a guy I always suck his cock... so feminine with men. All other times, masculine as can be.

JeffT likes this.
  11. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

Sucking cock doesn't necessarily make a guy femine. Most masculine gay/bi guys enjoy sucking cock too.

12. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

I express my femininity the most when the conditions are right. I love talking with women, and sometimes I feel my femininity strongly when engaged in a long conversation with a woman. Often when I am alone, I'll feel the need to dress and move in a way that brings out my femininity. Being "manly" all the time has never worked for me, and I never have felt the need to fulfill the admonition of some cynical binary folks who say "Make up your mind!".

My girlfriend has always been very understanding of my gender blend, just as I am understanding of hers. She loves me for who I am, which means that I can be very feminine or very masculine or anywhere in between, and we remain the best of friends and lovers. I don't try to look like a typical woman, but part of me feels very feminine. That's the best way I can describe it.

With men, it really depends on the man. I've known men who love me in the same way that my girlfriend does, and I've known men who are only comfortable being around me when I am in masculine mode. Since I love being affectionate with others, I prefer spending time with the former type of men. They tend to hug and communicate with with greater passion, but I also have long-term friendships with men who only feel comfortable doing traditional men stuff, like construction projects and talking about politics.

EZGoing and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  13. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I feel like I could have written this myself.
    I too have an understanding wife. She also has her fair share of masculine qualities/traits, and we balance each other out very well.

14. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

Th
    Yes, I think we both feel very fortunate that we can be ourselves around our partners. That's huge.

It's gotten much easier for women to express their masculine aspects than it has for men to express their feminine aspects. That has to do with social conditioning that put men in the power position for so much of history. Women raised their voices and demanded a seat at what had previously been an almost exclusively male "power table". We are still in the immediate aftermath of the feminist movement, and many men are still conditioned to regard femininity as a sign of weakness, rather than as the very powerful force of nature that it represents.

A lot of times, I meet some of these very macho type men, and notice that they actually have some feminine characteristics, such as the way they move or speak, or the empathy they express for the young and vulnerable. Often these men would never acknowledge that these characteristics are an expression of their feminine aspect, because they are so deeply conditioned to believe that it is only acceptable to regard themselves as being exclusively masculine. They saw the way that boys got ridiculed as "sissies" if they were caught playing with dolls or gravitating toward the interactions of girls in the school cafeteria or playground. So, they may end up having some wonderfully empowering feminine characteristics, but they tend not to admit that.

If those men only knew how sensual and empowering it feels to openly express their feminine characteristics without any admission of "weakness".

Ray Bowen likes this.
  15. Dianne with 2 nn's

Dianne with 2 nn's Members

I tend to lean heavily to the feminine side. I have several outfits which are 100% women's clothing, I'm always underdressing. I love matching bra & panty sets, I wear leggings, take two yoga classes a week. (In yoga pants) Both ears pierced, I had my nipples pierced (Very erotic sensations) I guess I'm just a kinky, submissive slut at heart. I dress conservatively and for my age though. I save the miniskirts, stockings and leather for behind closed doors. ;)

16. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

I'm definitely masculine. I'm not a "woman wanna-be". Not hating on those guys, it's just not my thing. I like working on car, building things, racing, fishing, hunting, anything outdoors. As for my type, I'm attracted to men, not men who look or act like women. Again, no hate on those guys, it's just not my thing.

Rocket73 likes this.
  17. KathyL

KathyL Super Moderator Super Moderator

I am a trans woman and I identify strongly as feminine.

18. EZGoing

EZGoing Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I am in admiration. You go, girl!
    Love your determination to press-on, despite societal “norms”.
    Wife accepts (and sometimes encourages) my CD / fem side. Respect.

Ray Bowen, Rocket73 and KathyL like this.
  19. Ronald Ingle

Ronald Ingle Members

just a cocksucker now

20. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter