Do you identify strongly as masculine or feminine? (attempt no. 2!)

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by SelfControl, Apr 11, 2008.

1. kinda in between

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  2. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

Definitely Masculine

3. Chris13

Chris13 cock crazy wanker

Masculine.

4. CentFLGuyhere

CentFLGuyhere Members

5. manly around women fem w/men

6. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

This totally describes me as well.

7. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I'm masculine in appearance, but I also have an undeniable feminine side. Always have, always will. I've only shared my feminine (dare I say SISSY) side with my wife, and she seems to really enjoy the softer, gentler side of me. She says I'm a LOT more pleasant and easier to deal with when my feminine side shines through. I also have my manly, masculine moments with my wife as well. She's a tomboy herself, so our personalities, qualities and traits balance each other out well.

8. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

Masculine muscular looking guy yet a love to ride a nice hard cock

9. Elderberry

Elderberry Members

Definitely male but less so than I'd like, being somewhat mixed. I have a more feminine(not effeminate) body than I like: softer, bigger hips, narrower shoulders, wee willy. I could never be a nude model. Yet I was tall for my era, big deep voice, and strong until old age. I drove semis a while and can back one in circles on the off side, indeed have driven everything with wheels but never a bulldozer, nor done heavy construction. That's for real men --and some women. On the other hand some years ago I saw and decided to let show that I have a streak of understanding, gentleness, supportiveness and so on that has made me welcome as a sponsor and counselor.
    Anyway since that day I just be, do, and say whatever comes next. It was strange that the more I opened myself to "my feminine side" the more powerful it felt, merging both my two half-selves I guess. Many gays think I'm straight, so am out to bash them [sigh] and some straights suspect I'm gay and keep their children away [sigh]. People can be such idiots. One gay man picked up on my soft way of speaking and became a major friend. He called me a tremendous friend.because I was twice his size, except where it counted, where we matched, a running joke for us if no one else. Too much info.

fredbis and Guy Stroking like this.
  10. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

Masculine yet very passionate

11. lofty.craig

lofty.craig Banned

i used to be very masculine, but the las 20 years i have become very fem

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  12. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

I've always been a mix of masculine and feminine, dating back to my childhood. That is probably why I became bisexual immediately when I started having sex with others decades ago, back when being bisexual was really an underground thing. I was just lucky to discover bi and gay men early in my life, just before I started being sexual with women, also.

I range from very masculine to very feminine and everything in between, depending on my mood and who I am with. I am attracted to highly sexual, but nice, lovers of any gender. Intimacy is a very strong need for me.

JeffT, lofty.craig and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  13. secretasianman

secretasianman Members

I'm a bisexual male, but have been contemplating MTF transition for a long time. I'm outwardly masculine, but in private, secretly feminine.

fredbis and Guy Stroking like this.
  14. JeffT

JeffT Members

With a guy I'm absolutely feminine, submissive and want to be fucked like a woman. Hold me, kiss me, make me cum.

Socal72, fredbis and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  15. fredbis

fredbis Members

me too, luv being fem to a well built bear.

JeffT likes this.
  16. fredbis

fredbis Members

mmmmmm wld luv to be held and kissed by a sexy man.

JeffT likes this.
  17. Pobept73

Pobept73 Members

I am a masculine kind of guy. When with another masculine kind of guy I try to be a bit submissive, one can lead the other must follow. It doesn't always work out as planned, but still I do try to be somewhat submissive and follow his lead.

The label 'Queer' has had its meaning changed several times in the last 200 years. Originally meaning "strange" or "peculiar", queer later came to be used to identify those with same-sex desires [homosexual] or relationships in the late 19th century.

Even as little as 50 years ago terms like homosexual or gay was seldom if ever used. Queer was the common word used to describe, identify homosexual men.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
  18. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

Masculine but not testosterone fueled. Dominant with my wife and unfortunately haven't had enough experience with men but want to. I can see myself having a boyfriend and being feminine for him. I do also plan on wearing panties once I lose some weight but that is more being kinky than feminine.

Happy Guy likes this.
  19. Timee

Timee Members

I definitely consider myself a feminine gay.

JeffT and fredbis like this.
  20. Socal72

Socal72 Members

I’m a bi male.When I’m in a relationship with a women I’m masculine take charge when I’m having sex with men or single and looking for sex with men I am much more feminine.Care much more about my body try to stay or get in great shape shave all hair off my body and especially in the bedroom I definitely take on a submissive role as my partner pretty much takes and stays in charge.

JeffT likes this.