Do you have to be horny to have sex

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Just for fun, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Sometimes I just feel like eating pussy with no intention of cumming. I just love the cat as I use to tell my secratery. She'd ask what I was going to do tonight, I'd say Gonna eat the cat. My girls name was cathy.

2. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

To answer the question, No. Sex in my house is for our health. Yes, it can be spontaneous, but she and I know we need to orgasm and cum. We masturbate and do oral on each other. Often she will blow me and get nothing in return. Other times, I do oral on her on let her drift off the sleep. She usually wakes up in the morning and rides me. It is not horniness, but taking care of basic human needs.

Altman and Just for fun like this.
  3. KerrBear

KerrBear Members

I certainly don’t have to start out horny ;-)

4. Peaceful_LotusFlower

Peaceful_LotusFlower Member

No, I don't have to be horny in order to have sex.

The only time sex will be off limits for me is when I'm feeling sick. Otherwise, I like mixing it up and having sex at random times.

I like to surprise my partner at times too. :)

Just for fun and KerrBear like this.
  5. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

No, we have sex sometimes when one isn’t horny. One time sticks in my head. Years ago she came home with a mini skirt on, I turned her around bent her over pulled my cock out and slowly pushed into her dry pussy. By the time we were done she was wet and had orgasmed. I blew my load in her and we were done. Later she told me she actually enjoyed me kinda forcing it into her pussy. Keep in mind she was consenting she was just dry from no foreplay.

6. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Yes indeed there is something very exciting for a woman when there is a bit of unexpected, unrequested, slightly forsefull and very animalistic sex. Been there done that loved it.

7. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

No, but it helps. lol