Do you have sex for your health?

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Panama Jack, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Forever Edger

Forever Edger Senior Member

Occasionally my wife will edge me with direction from me as to slowing down, stopping resuming. She will take a break by being on top edging me with direction, then resume hand edging.

curiousbear likes this.
  2. Forever Edger

Cum denial is in itself exciting.

Panama Jack likes this.
  3. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Agreed. We do it more to prepared ourselves when we are playing with another couple. It allows me to last a long time during sexually play with the other woman. I have had one woman tap out and needed a break before we started again. She gets well serviced before I nut.
    My wife will use the same approach with her male partner. She slows him down and keeps him from nutting too quickly. She needs long sex sessions as well.

4. OnceAgain

OnceAgain Members

My brother and I both have multiple orgasms. Just natural. Full on orgasm with ejaculation, not edging. My wife says her ex fiancee had multiple orgasms as well.

Personally, I like the feeling of just cruising along to build sexual tension probably more than orgasm.

Forever Edger likes this.
  5. OnceAgain

OnceAgain Members

Why do you not have sexual urge? Where does prostate health come into the picture?

I have been treated for prostate cancer at age 74. No real symptoms until it metastasizes and goes to the bones. Mine was caught early so I had 28 radiation sessions and hormone treatment. Hormone treatment (ADT) is chemical castration and causes menopausal symptoms: hot flashes, loss of libido, fatigue, emotions, depression and so on. Ask any woman.

That was in 2020, I am now 76 and fully functional. Horny as hell. Menopause was an interesting trip.

6. curiousbear

curiousbear Senior Member

I just got very upset about my (lack of) sex life deeply.
    I read that regular ejaculation is healthy for the prostate

Forever Edger likes this.
  7. Forever Edger

True.

8. OnceAgain

OnceAgain Members

Don't put too much faith on that. There is indication that being sexually active MAY reduce chances of prostate cancer. It will not prevent it. I'm very sexual and thought, "Great. Keeping the tubes cleaned out. Then I should have a chance of avoiding the cancer." However, I was diagnosed with Stage 2b (early, often curable) prostate cancer at age 73.

Did being sexually active slow down onset of the cancer? Dunno.

All men should DEMAND PSA tests and the dreaded DRE from age 30, no matter what the f**k heads at CDC say. Best is to have MRIs if your insurance will pay for them. MRIs show actual cancer targets for biopsy. Without imaging it is all guesswork. Not fun having 12 needles shoved into your prostate "just in case" and not hitting actual cancer targets.

Your doctor is probably following CDC guidelines. I work with a large number of prostate cancer victims and see that the CDC guidelines are allowing men to die. You need to be your own advocate and DEMAND everything you can get. In the meantime get some real world information from PCRI.org videos. You can find them on YouTube or at the PCRI site.

9. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Absolutely. Insurance won't pay for shit. This year's PSA bloodwork cost me only about $35, so big whoop. The thing you have to remember that if you've had activity within the last 2-3 days, it could give you an increased PSA number - that's why I schedule bloodwork for later in the week. Doc always says 'ejaculate frequently'. Yes sir!!

10. OnceAgain

OnceAgain Members

Correct. Sex within about 72 hours before PSA testing causes an increase.

The CDC needs to stop basing their recommendations on PSA and start pushing MRI or other imaging. If imaging is the CDC standard I expect insurance will pay for it. There is no profit in not supporting quality screening and paying for a lifetime of more expensive treatment for advanced cancer. Right now insurance companies will usually require a biopsy before they will pay for imaging. Biopsy without imaging is Russian roulette.

And the government expects me to trust the CDC on Corona virus after their pathetic failure on prostate cancer screening guidelines?

11. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

No insurance company is going to pay for a yearly $1000 MRI for prostate screening purposes. They won't even pay for preventive heart disease screening - you know - what 75% of us will die from. "No, we can only pay $50 to blast women's healthy breasts with huge radiation doses and pay for an invasive colonoscopy under anesthesia that only about 2% of the population has any risk for and that can only be found that way half the time". What a racket.

A doctor could easily do a decent resolution ultrasound in office today, but that won't pay either. So, we are stuck with a blood test history and a gloved judgmental high tech finger in our ass for 2 seconds.

Seems our only defense is offence of "ejaculate frequently..." That's like saying prevent suffocation by breathing regularly...

Glad you are doing well and made it though menopause..

12. OnceAgain

OnceAgain Members

Supposedly the mammogram radiation is low level. I had it done when I was regaining testosterone and going through a second puberty. I was worried about more radiation as I'd had 30 CT scans and 28 "lethal" (to the cancer) doses of radiation in about 6 weeks. I was told not to worry. Same with DEXA scans.

I didn't seriously think frequent sex would do much outside my mental condition health-wise until I was castrate and needed to ensure oxygenated blood was being brought in to maintain the health of the erectile tissue and avoid penile atrophy. Per Dr. Mulhall, one of the "experts" in urology, 4 to 6 months of being castrate can begin to cause damage. I was castrate most of 2020.

13. Forever Edger

I have a PSA every year with physical check; negative and not enlarged. You are right in that we cannot escape our genetic history, we cannot escape our DNA. It is possible that with a history of familial cancer one does a radical lifestyle regarding diet etc., that cancer may be DELAYED but there is no guarantee. However I think that my edging has helped maintain erectile function in my later years, that alone is a plus. But I learned edging in my mid twenties for enjoyment versus health. Health questions were later and supported such activity as good, use it or lose it.

14. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

Sex is just normal.
    Part of a relationship

Iscott55 and Forever Edger like this.
  15. Forever Edger

Sexuality is also important in healing energy, directed through ceremony.

Candy Gal likes this.
  16. Candy Gal

Is it?
    Never thought about that?

17. Forever Edger

It is Creational Energy stepped down from Kelvin temperatures at the Big Bang, and continuing with star formations in Orion. Sexuality/Creational Energy is throughout our universes. Creational Energy is one of the most powerful forces in the Universe.

Candy Gal likes this.
  18. Candy Gal

Well I learn something new everyday.

19. Forever Edger

As above so below.

Candy Gal likes this.
  20. Candy Gal

I love the idea. X