Do you have fun when you suck cock?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by topper, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Curiousjohnman

Curiousjohnman Members

I love sucking cock! My favorite is to start when it’s soft and feel it grow and enlarge in my mouth. I like to take my time with it. It’s been years since I’ve done it, but just remembering it turns me on.

KC69 and EastBayCal like this.
  2. Sevenbyfive

Sevenbyfive Members

I like cum

KC69 likes this.
  3. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I enjoy the pure pleasure of pleasing a man that way... I crave it, and when I am craving a cock, I enjoy it when all he wants is a blow job - he unzips and present it, and I take it. I like the pleasure of feeling it grow, and thicken, and become hard - and I like hearing his soft moans or his encouraging words - and I hope it will last a little while - but not for too long - and I like to feel him release his nut into my mouth. It is pleasure for me. And now I want to do it.

Derbycitybi likes this.
  4. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

I cannot get over the feeling of another man's cock swelling right as he starts to cum in my mouth. Knowing how good he is feeling because of me sucking him is just amazing. The taste of him as he unloads in my mouth. Makes me hard thinking about it.

KC69 and thepapasmurph like this.
  5. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Makes me hard just reading this..!

JeffT and thepapasmurph like this.
  6. Vabeachbud

Vabeachbud Members

I ventured into bi experimentation as I was working through being sexually assaulted as a young man. The first time I did it, my body was not tense, but my mind was. I was 100% sober, but I felt like I was having an out of body experience. It took me years to try it again, but when I did, I was much more comfortable with it. I am married to a beautiful woman now, and I love women....but occasionally I think about sucking a guy off or letting him fuck me...and I really have no idea why. The main difference for me is women are physically appealing to me....I find them attractive with my eyes and they make me horny. Guys don’t turn me on that same way, but sex with them feels really good. Go figure.

KC69 and Donnee like this.
  7. Pobept73

Pobept73 Members

Sucking a guy including deep throating smaller dick guys until he fills my mouth full of cum is what I enjoy most. I become so sexually stimulated that sometimes I cum at the same time he is squirting his cum load in my mouth

Gemini72 and LowHangers like this.
  8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

The second his cock enters my mouth my mind and body travels into a world of Utopia...I'm transformed into completely pleasuring him orally and holding back nothing. My hands and fingers wonder, my tongue wanders, I'm taking him and he senses and feels my enjoyment through my oral actions as his cock is being stimulated to it's eruption point as he himself begins to shout that he's cumming which has myself (like a sprinter heading for the finish line) taking him deep into my throat power sucking the shaft of his cock until I feel him release his load, bucking his hips, pulling the back of my head down on him...Yes, I just sucked his cock the way he wanted it sucked and we're both completely satisfied. Yeah, I've had an orgasm myself a couple times sucking a guy off this way.

9. nodeer

nodeer Members

For me, it’s an honour and a privilege to suck a cock. Also I have wanted it for so many years of longing that it’s a relief to finally have my desire slaked. I love the forbidden aspect to it. It arouses me but I do not want or need to cum myself. It’s a joy To pleasure the cock and get it to spurt. I feel so proud when I have done my duty well and satisfied the cock as well as I am able.

10. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

I absolutely enjoy it; curiosity was satisfied ages ago.

11. nodeer

nodeer Members

It’s the best.

12. missn3njerry

missn3njerry Members

i love it. I enjoy the intimacy and the vulnerability I feel as he enters my mouth, the submissiveness as he starts to thrust, the suspense of wondering how long it will take him to orgasm, and the joy of feeling his release.

so yes, I do enjoy it.

13. smape

smape Members

I love/enjoy suck/cum. :D

14. nodeer

nodeer Members

It’s wonderful isn’t it, a whole range of things about it that are great.

smape likes this.
  15. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

I like dangerous sex. Like sex in a semi public place and completely naked. Wife and I just got back from Florida. I hooked up with a guy at the hotel. Sucked his dick on the balcony of his room. Separately, I've sucked dick in a parking lot. It was the middle of the night but still. He sat back in his seat with his legs out of the car. I was on my knees sucking him off.

KC69 and smape like this.
  16. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

The first time I sucked a cock my gf was coaxing me, shee had already talked about it.
    I liked it immediately, no problem with semen, although sometimes there is just too much. :p
    Never did suck a cock without a gf or my wife present, I was never sought it out I guess,
    My wife called it 'situationally bi'. When we played, we played for real and yes it's fun or I don't do it.

17. Escierto

Escierto Members

The only cock I suck is my girlfriend’s lovely cock. I have no desire to suck cock in general - just hers. I know how much she likes it so it is special to be able to satisfy her orally. When I finally able to see her again oh god - I am going to suck her every day!