Do you have fun when you suck cock?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by topper, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Maximumloads

Maximumloads Members

Since i started sucking cock and eaying cum its all about the person getting off when i feel that load comming up the shaft and filing my mouth im hard as a rock,,then i lay there either drenched by a facial or im holding a mouthful of thats when i can get off
    Yes i have fin

2. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

If you're not enjoying it, why do it?

3. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Open your mouth first then................

4. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

5. Josh987654321

Josh987654321 Members

Damn! That’s breakfast lunch and dinner!

6. Josh987654321

Josh987654321 Members

I love the moan and release that the guy gets. It’s such a sense of satisfaction.

7. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

That's becasue you did a good job!

8. Steveh

Steveh Members

I agree, it is all about making the guy cum. I can tell when they are about to shoot and thats when i grab there ass and pull them deep into my mouth to get it all

KC69, Lovnflman and LowHangers like this.
  9. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Wow.

10. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I most certainly always have fun while sucking cock. Just yesterday Tom was here and I gave him a 45 minute blow job, at 30 minutes he was begging me to make him cum as I continued to slowly build him up and when he blew he shot one hell of a big load as I deep throated him and the feeling of his helmet swelling and pumping his load down my throat was so satisfying for me. I held his cock deep until he began to soften as I sucked his cock dry of every last bit of cum. He proceeded to return the favor in similar fashion. We do enjoy sucking each other off.

11. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

I love it. I came out to my wife last night and told her what happened in January. She was really excited and got really turned on by it. I expected the worse. Nope. All good. She wants to watch me with my buddy.

12. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Good for you! My wife watches me suck cock and it makes it that much hotter for both of us! Some times she is almost like a cheer leader!

randomdude1983 likes this.
  13. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

The first bj I gave was when I decided to be with a guy the first time. I told myself before that night that I wouldn't suck him off. I just wanted him to fuck me. 5 minutes in his pants were at his ankles and i was on my knees with him in my mouth. After 10 minutes of me sucking him off, he said do you want me to fuck you? I'm about to cum now. I just kept right on sucking and got a huge mouthful from him. Feeling him swell and unload in my mouth was amazing. We sat there and talked for a half an hour, and I got it in my ass too.

I love sucking cock!

KC69, EastBayCal, nodeer and 2 others like this.
  14. Bnicks122016

Bnicks122016 Members

I love sucking cock! I was in my earLy 20s the first time. I was on my knees, so turned on that when he came so did I without toucHing myself. Almost 30 years later I’m still getting hard as a rock within 5 minutes of a cock in my mouth

15. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I'm approaching 30 years experience sucking cock myself and nothing gets me harder quicker than sucking our lovers cock but my wife is a very close 2nd with her oral skills on me.

Bicaptain My Captain and Poplo. like this.
  16. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
  17. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

It sure is..........REAL HOT.......

18. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Well, if you don't enjoy doing it and have fun doing it...don't bother doing so as the results for him will most likely be disappointing.

19. secretasianman

secretasianman Members

I wouldn't call it "fun" unless he cums in about 30 minutes. I get aroused when initially sucking cock, but then the arousal dies down. When he starts to moan, or thrust, or begins to cum, then I get turned on again. I had one guy who loved blowjobs so much, it was all he wanted: 3-4 times a day, 2-3 hours each time. It was a labor of love.

20. Steveh

Steveh Members

I have so much fun. I love the feeling of a dick in my moth, my lips sliding up and down on it, making them cum

KC69 and JeffT like this.