Do you have a shitty realationship with your family?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Bloody_Kisses, Jan 17, 2005.

1. Eliot

Eliot Member

I have a great relationship with my parents. And, odds are, yours is shitty because you're 15 or some shit. Your age also explains your sluttiness and tendency to bitch every five fucking minutes.

2. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

i have a good relationship with my parents...they're very cool people, in their own strange way and i love them dearly...used to have huge fights with them when i was a teen, but now it's rare to have a big argument...I also get along with my brothers, we've become much closer now, cos we dont fight for silly things anymore. we are really close now and it's great!

3. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

oh god my mom and i... she's a crackwhore. god.. well not really just a major nagging bitch who isn't any fun.. i'm moving in with my dad in less than two weeks. wooo

4. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

when i was a teenager i moved out of home for a while cos of fighting with my mum..but now she's the only one i can talk to properly....my younger brother and i are pretty close, but haven't talked much for ages...my dad and i used to get along really really well, but now his passive personality seems to piss me off....and my older sister and i - well we are not in each other's lifes so to say....it has always been turbulent for me!

5. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

I was an only child and I had a crappy relationship with my parents, as my parents did not like children. Things are much different now l'm a adult. We get on really well now.
    I'm sick at the moment and cannot leave the house. My family have been wonderful as they have done the shopping for me and have takin my dog for walks.

6. dhs

dhs Senior Member

I get along fine with my family for the most part. My brother and I are like best friends. My folks I get along with fine - but not the most healty relationship in the world, I have to be very selective in the information I give them. they can be rather judgemental

7. lynsey

lynsey Banned

when you're family you never go to bed angry. ya know I am starting to realize that no one will ever love you like your family does. It doesn't matter if they're dysfunctional, it doesn't matter the only thing that matters is that they're always there for you that you know they always love you, that you always have them to talk to. SO while my relationship with my family maybe isn't the healthiest it may not promote independence I know it's stable.