Do you have a Married friend that you play with?

Discussion in 'Gay Group Messages' started by topper, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Windman

Windman Members

I have a married friend that I played with on and off for a couple of years. Both of us married and in the same boat in a sexless marriage. Neither of our wives knew. We had an agreement to only see each other and built a trust between us to the point we could meet in our homes and have sex. We would go mtn biking and find a secluded spot in the woods in suck each other off. Eventually I moved from the area. We still keep in contact.

2. blurevman

blurevman Members

My married classmate and i have meeting up about 3 times a month now. I am beginning to become submissive to him and do whatever to please him. Our relationship begin with me just sucking him off and nipple play. His wife know he love to fuck a guy ass and she gave her approval for him to fuck my ass. My ass is too tight for him at the moment and i just been sucking him off until he cum several times during out time together. Recently he decided he wanted to do 69 and deep-throated my dick until i came. He now have been sucking my dick the last several times when we meetup and i learned how this ass until he came. I am only the 2nd person he has sucked off and also fuck his ass. We are living out his sexual fantasy and we both enjoyed getting each other off. In the meantime his wife has no ideal that her husband is becoming more gay and enjoyed all aspect of gay sex. She probably wouldn't approve of what me and her husband are doing. I will let him do whatever he want to do with me and i am enjoying our relationship. The only drawback we had we both enjoyed gay sex in high school and didn't know about each other sexual preference then. We missed all the years that we could have been having sex.

Mfmca42 and Well I'm curious like this.
  3. Harry7272

Harry7272 Members

I am just seperated and curious...well bit I guess..I love women but love seeing a cock spurt.....I have sucked of a couple of guys and wanted also...have cum all over my cock and stomach

Well I'm curious likes this.
  4. Steveh

Steveh Members

have a married neighbor that comes over often to get his dick sucked by me. His wife wont' suck his dick anymore

5. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

I’m the married guy lol

6. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Half your luck, how's it different having a guy sick you off?

I'm turned on by the idea but it hasn't happened for me.

7. Daniel Ybarra

Daniel Ybarra Members

So this was 100% never in a million years did I think that this would happen. So one of bestfriends from HS is married with 3kids and moved to Texas and I live in Las Vegas. They were coming to Vegas for a weekend. His wife was coming for a Bachelorette party for her cousin my friend Sean wanted to just come to hang out. He got a room for himself at the Harrah. So we started hanging out about 3pm that day drinking gambling having a good time. It was about 7 now and he wanted to head up to his room for a bit. We just chillin in his room talking and the topic got on how he hasn't had a blowjob in almost 2years because his wife hates giving head. I jokingly say well I can help you with that and laugh. He turns and say nah you're not serious. I come back with I could be but you're not down. We are both buzzed and it was that awkward silence he stands up and undoes his belt and I move closer to him still sitting on the bed his shorts drop and I get down on my knees and I pull his boxer briefs down. And his man scent his musky hits My face as his cock flops out and his balls hang low.. I lift his cock and start with his balls and gulf my face in his sac and lick them all over suck on them both lick up to his dick lick up his cock into my mouth and start going to town feeling him grow in my mouth and get nice and hard. I probably sucked his dick for a while it felt until he finally shot a thick load in my mouth and I made sure to swallow every last drop. We didn't talk about it the rest of the time which I regret wish I would have brought it up

8. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Sounds pretty consensual and he's probably confused about it.
    You never know he might ask you to blow hom again just remember he's not with you but might be open to ta blowjob from a friend.
    He probably doesn't normally cheat on his wife but he has needs too.

Suburbanray likes this.
  9. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The first guy I had sex with was a friend of mine in college. He made the moves on me when we'd been out drinking with friends. I can tell you it was fantastic, but toward the end and afterward, I began to get nervous, and my mind was going a mile a minute on what just happened. The "at the time" experience is so great, but once the climax has happened, the mind takes over and sends us places it is too bad we have to go. I wish I could see him now some 45 years later. I retell the story of my first sexual experience over and over again, and I owe it to Howard. My guilt for what we'd done was overwhelming at the time.
    I would feel pretty bad if I lost a friend over me having sex with him...

10. Keen4bifun

Keen4bifun Members

I semi regularly play with a couple of bi married guys .. love getting what their wives aren’t .. more regularly I play with a gay married couple .. spit roasts every time

Suburbanray likes this.