Do you hate where u live?

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by i_need_a_miracle, Dec 31, 2004.

1. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

They just raised taxes a few months ago here. :p

2. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I dont really care for where I live, parts are okay, but I live in the shitty part of Indiana..so yeah :D But no for much longer..ohhh yeahhh :D

3. novarys

novarys Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

hmm, i like where i live but it would be better if i lived on my own. but ohio isnt as cool as arizona IMO. but yah ohio isnt really that bad. just that snows alot and i hate that.

4. SurfhipE

SurfhipE Senior Member

from what I hear it sounds like you can make it a bit wild :)
    your the life of the town chuck:)

I do dislike where I live, but I think it just makes it that much better when you escape..

5. NikkiLou6387

NikkiLou6387 ~peace~

6. Frog_On_Ice

Frog_On_Ice Watercolor Paradise

I love where I live & I just realised I could of been at Ferrymeads Summer Sunday, maybe I still got time I will check lol

7. BeMyBubbleDrug

BeMyBubbleDrug Member

Santa Fe is pretty fuckin unique. Big art town. Lotta rich people, lotta poor people. big hippy town also. its the second biggest tourist spot in the country. . . the first is san fransico. its the capitol of the dumbest and poorest state in the country.

do i like living here? hellz yes! being such a liberal city. . . i get away with a lotta shit. we only have one underage concert/ hangout place besides the mall. . .ick. . . but its all good. i have a lot of really good friends, and not to mention the most incredibal boyfriend, who are the kind of poeple santa fe is known for, i love them all ver y much. my friends and i have access to a local radio station where we can broadcast our voice and get our opinion heard.
    however, it has its downsides. . .
    -my education has gone down the shit hole as well as everyone else's who can't aford to attend a prepatory school.
    -at this very moment there is a huge underground gang war (west side vs. the south side)
    -there are waaaaay to many closed minded filthy rich people moving into the mountains and tearing down our beautiful forests and making local prices skyrocket.
    -we are in the middle of a terrible drought
    and i could continue but im beginning to remember the reason why i hated this town in middle school. . . and im probably boring you. :p
    peace and love
    blessed be

8. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

No, you guys don't understand, I am actually living in HELL. I live in Southeastern Missouri, also known as Swamp East Missouri because this piece of shit land we live on actually used to be a swamp at one time. It's extremely humid here in summer & the mosquitos will carry you away. Anyone up for a visit to HELL? Oh, and by the way, I live right on the LOVELY muddy Mississippi River. YUK! :eek:

9. caffinateddrummer

caffinateddrummer Member

move! you're 34! go wherever the hell you want to go! if you don't like it, change it.

i used to hate ann arbor

now that i'm in high school i absolutely LOVE IT
    there stuff here for everyone..

plus, HASH BASH
    in april, everyone goes downtown and its WEED DAY!
    music, hash, bowls, hacky sack, drum circles, frisbee.

ann arbor michigan is a teen hippies frozen paradise :D
    i love it here. couldn't ask for a better place.

10. soulrebel5l

soulrebel5l Member

51515151515151515151515151515151515151515151 Soulrebel

Happy jackin quibeantillia

11. Spacer

Spacer 'Enlighten yourself'

I like where I live it's a nice quiet town, loads of history surroung it and an old pre-medievel castle and all the rest. It can get tiresome at time as there's not that much to do apart from hit the pub at the weekends but I like it all the same.

12. snelio37

snelio37 Member

i don't mind where i live. there's lots of nice people, but most are republican sheep.

i don't know any of the hippies. so it's sad.

13. sleepy_ashes

sleepy_ashes Member

I come from a very small town up north, we're kind of the hub of small hick towns, a mecca of sorts. It was founded on a turkey farm a long long time ago and the reputation still follows us.... our mascot in High School was the Gobblers for cryin' in da mud!

I dunno... it's not a BAD town per se, the people are all great, our overall political ideology is pretty even with republican and democrat voting rates damn near the same, with only a peppering of liberals. We can score good ganja and the small town atmosphere makes it real easy to get booze and to get away with certain things too. We are, however, a real nasty meth town. Alot of bigger city folk come down here to cook the shit up. I know far more tweekers than I'd like to and I've seen alot of good friends put that shit in their system, some of them still going at it to this day.

Dominantly though I feel like I don't fit in with these people, not that I'm down on their way of living or anything, it's just not for me. Their good times don't match up to mine, their world view can be ever so slim... I find myself bored and lonesome alot. Even though I don't usually love the parties around here I go out just to enjoy the people's company, they're great folks in the end.

So I do like it here, but I'd much rather be somewhere else.