Do you give your wife/girlfriend an erotic massage before sex?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by yuuichi, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Zdenek42

Zdenek42 Members

Sometimes I give my best shot, but to do a great erotic massage inst as easy as it sounds. :) Sometimes we also try a couple massage in one great massage parlor here in Prague. I guess that counts as well. :D If you ever gonna travel to Prague, you should check the place out.

2. Goander

Goander Members

We own a massage table and do this sometimes. Always winds up with hot sex !

3. Asphalt-cowboy

Asphalt-cowboy Members

Pretty regularly with oil.

4. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Oh yes, thousands of times I've given my wives fully body rubs before sex. It's helps to relax them and also provides arousal for both of us. I've found a woman is more willing and able when relaxed with a full body rub before hand.

5. John Dick

John Dick Members

Hi guys, I have great experience. Once we visit Prague city, there was on massage in this saloon and we consider to visit with wife, was amazing experience and we both enjoy it, my wife start to learn tantra massage and from this time I can once a month enjoy my own tantra from wife!

6. MayaKowalczyk

MayaKowalczyk Members

Once my husband decided to give me a gift and decided to take me to an erotic massage. I really liked it! Mixed emotions, but certainly positive. I was stroked with lash, from time to time the body was burning from the desire to continue. My husband came to the conclusion that once every half a year, he would take me to an erotic massage in the salon.)

7. Maturemale

Maturemale Visitor

always give my wife a massage but after awhile she starts to hump my cock and i get so hard we start fucking in the spooning position First up her ass then she gets up on top of me and rides my cock cowgirl style

Deejay88 likes this.
  8. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Do you go back and forth from her pussy to her ass

9. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I massage my wife's tits hard nipples,then she massages my cock till I'm rock hard,I have now reached the length for some hard fucking.

Deejay88 likes this.
  10. Maturemale

Maturemale Visitor

To answer our question ,Yes she love me doing that going from one hole to the other

Deejay88 likes this.
  11. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I hated them I performed much better without them.On the whole most women were satisfied with my deep penertration

Maturemale likes this.
  12. Maturemale

Maturemale Visitor

A condom is like wearing a rain coat and i really hate rain coat tight around my cock , and i really do not need to have something from delaying me from ejaculating, i am able to hold back just fine

13. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

We have done that for each other. We have a massage table and all the accessories and a beach room for that.

14. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Tell me of your special techniques of erotic massage to a male.

15. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

We do once a month. I love massaging my wife. Full body massage. What are your expectations?

16. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Yes. We bought a couple of books on the subject and it helps us to relax and give each other a massage . The wife even bought a sexy masseuse outfit so its a win win for me!

17. GentleBen

GentleBen Member

Yes I remember a women saying my technique is tantric but I just caress I don't have a name for it nor do I really know what tantric sex is meant to be. yes erotic massage or caressing with your hands does eventually achieve orgasm. for her to reach orgasm you must effectively caress her for hours and I mean hours. The one powerful orgasm my ex had we started at I guess maybe 8pm and I caressed her for hours upon hours my arms were aching with pain, I just kept swapping back and forth left are caressing, right arm caressing, repeat swap, repeat swap, reapeat swap. Eventually your nuts are going to ache. still you must persist because its takes a long time. I nearly gave up to be honest. one the road to orgasm youll notice things about her body. sexual arousal makes the girls wet its like sweat but very different. The female body excretes a weird gooey substance like sweat which covers her whole body that's the threshold of orgasm. In the beginning you notice her damp skin the her top lip is sweaty, then after a few hours of caressing she be soaking wet all over not just her vagina. I cant remember everything because you can imagine how tired I was both physically from caressing and from lack of sleep. You will notice her heart rate increasing til it reaches about 200 beats per minute. I cant quite remember but maybe some elevated breathing. Don't worry the heart beat is quite loud in her chest its pounding and it gets faster and faster as she reaches the threshold of orgasm. she has to tell you when its ready to enter. by the time 3am comes your nuts are going to be in your guts which is quite painful they call it blue balls. still keep going because the rewards is well worth it to say the very least. My ex told my to hop on and then I entered her after hours it was insane really lol. the freaky part is when her vagina starts to clamp around your penis. that's a shock if you are not ready for it. jut go with it when you feel its getting tighter and tighter until eventually you just stay in her that's when she has her orgasm and make sure your in her when that happens. mark my words here right now the pleasure for you is indescribable - it will blow your mind like nothing that you have ever felt before. the vaginal barrel holds you inside her and the pressure is what causes you to ejaculate. its that intense you'll freak out and boom !!! you go into a weird out of body experience you black out god knows what happeing to your brain while this is happening. does this sound too weird and unbelievable ? well I'm telling your know this is the real thing and this is what its like. I kid you not. this is the real deal. after orgasm you wake like out of a dream its deadly quite that's assuming were you live is quiet. and you can see the steam coming off your bodies. you'll hearing the pulsing of blood in your ears and her heart slowly going back to normal. I looked into my exes eyes and they were dilated large black pupils. You get this feeling of tranquillity, relaxed and euphoria. then I could hear the birds chirping and the sun was coming up. 8pm till 6am omg !! Can you believe this ? Its hard to believe in some ways still this is what its like. This is what most of us are missing out on because we just cant be bothered or we are too lazy or too inconsiderate to take the time to achieve it. sure its hard to achieve it but not impossible. If you are really interested in achieving it look for my old post. take care and I hope my own experience will help others achieve it. :)

18. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

I used to love giving my wife a erotic massage. I would have her lay on the bed and straddle her hips, both of us nude. I slowly massaged for quite a while and every time I moved up her back my cock would press her ass crack and get harder. Then I put my knees between her's and kissed my way down her back to her ass. Kiss all over her ass cheeks then teas her ass-hole. Going closer and then rimming her, she loved it.

LowHangers and bananaman321 like this.
  19. Pete1161

Pete1161 Members

Have you tried asking, i would if asked.

20. Stanley Good

Stanley Good Members