do you get turned on while changing in the gym

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by lyster, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Jesse49

Jesse49 Members

If I see a cock it arouses me. I just want to suck it. I’ll start getting hard.

2. Justme22863

Justme22863 Members

Is one of my worst nightmares... Being 13 in conservative rural Missouri and getting a hard on in the locker room...still remember the Adonis with the 6 pack abs and sculpted chest who was only 14 and hung like a horse.... Fuck me hottest guy I've ever seen.. had the same son of a bitch in gym all the way through my senior year

3. ExeterCity1

ExeterCity1 Members

I love guys seeing me naked and I want guys to see me naked

4. BiSal

BiSal Members

I'm the opposite, love seeing them shaved or trimmed

5. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

agree, loved shaved

6. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

I like them unshaved. Manly hair turns me on. Used to belong to a gym that had a nice men's locker room. It included an open shower area, sauna, jacuzzi, etc. Since it was only men, most guys used the sauna and jacuzzi naked. Only over 18 were allowed in there. Some of the younger guys would do the "towel dance" and even shower with shorts on. But the older guys let it all hang out. I really enjoyed it. It was fun and so natural to sit naked in the sauna with other naked guys. We would meet up in there after our workouts, talk and relax. It's a completely different vibe when it's men only. As for getting turned on, it happens, but I always tried to be discrete. Sometime a really hot guy would come in, strip down and strut his stuff. It was hard not to stare!

Sagewynd and BiSal like this.
  7. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Nothing wrong with staring... I do it all the time!

BJRathbone, BiSal and Sagewynd like this.
  8. Ronald Ingle

Ronald Ingle Members

see dick, want dick, suck dick.

9. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

I like it when there are uninhibited guys in the gym and locker room No towel dancing or avoiding eye contact. Guys that let it all hang out and are outgoing are so much fun. Guys like this are friendly and will start up a conversation while nude in the showers, sauna, jacuzzi, shaving at the sink or just sitting naked on the benches in the locker room.

Suburbanray and BJRathbone like this.
  10. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I get hard now and then especially if the guy is huge.....

BiSal and Texasdude65 like this.
  11. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Suck dick.....I suck dick often......never can wait for the cum to come.....

Texasdude65 and BiSal like this.
  12. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Years ago after my heart surgery I was going to cardio rehab. I really had no attraction to other guys at that time of my life. But one day while changing in the locker room I noticed one guy dress and go out and start working out. Afterward I watched him casually undress and walk in and shower. He was so comfortable with his nudity he even left the shower door open. I found out he came in everyday at the same time to workout. I rescheduled my times to the same. I found out later he was a doctor in town. Don't know if it was his casual way about nudity, his good looking body or what it was but I did enjoy seeing him each day.

BiSal, Happy Guy and Texasdude65 like this.
  13. Ronald Ingle

Ronald Ingle Members

see a dick want a dik

Texasdude65 and BiSal like this.
  14. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

15. Jaysone88

Jaysone88 Members

I get turned at the gym often, in shape guys get me going!

Texasdude65 likes this.
  16. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

That's part of the fun! At my old gym, the men's locker room had an open shower room, sauna and jacuzzi. Since it was men only, most of the guys were nude in the sauna and jacuzzi.
    Saw some really hot guys there.

17. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

One of my long time private buddy I met a my local gym. After my workout I retired to the gym to shower before work, it’s an older gym that has a open shower concept and I got naked and was washing my hair when this guy pops in that was earlier on the gym floor and said hey how’s it going? Being early to the gym on a daily basis I had seen him before, so there’s not a lot of people there. I had often walked by him only to notice that he didn’t wear a jock strap or undies under his shorts. His junk was always hanging out and I must admit it was his way of saying hey. This particular morning he decided to shower right next to me even though there were other shower heads available. We were talking like we had known each other and he wasn’t shy when he started washing his junk, I couldn’t help but watch him as he put on his show for me.

Without an invite he asked if he could lather me up, I handed him the bar of soap and he lathered up my cock and balls, took the bard of soap and slid it down the crack of my ass and washed my ass, I could no longer contain myself, I reached down and stroked his now hard cock, his hairy bubble but was hand ready and I reached around to feel the crack of his ass. In an instant we were rubbing our cocks together and pow I came all over his cock. He finished off after I stroked a load out of him. Cleaning up we agreed to meet at his place after work. The rest is history as that was 4 yrs again and we still milk and fuck almost weekly

18. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

I do get turned on while changing at the gym. Not because I want to see other cock. Because I want to be seen. The gym locker room is a great place for a little exhibition session. There are guys who come in, meekly change including shower, dress and leave. Not me. I come in, undress, and carry my towel in my hand so anyone can admire my manhood. I don't get erect but am swollen. Enhances the display which is what I'm after.

19. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

Great story! My gym also had an open shower room. It was always fun to watch other guys standing there nude and washing their cocks.

Happy Guy likes this.
  20. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

there's that old joke about showering in an open concept like you guys describe... "be careful not to drop your soap!" This makes me chuckle.

Happy Guy likes this.