Do you flirt with women you aren’t actually trying to sleep with?

Discussion in 'True Love' started by TrumpCards, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

I flirt with all men, I can't help it.
    I suppose I am a PT at times.

Sambone and (deleted member) like this.
  2. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Don't flirt IRL

3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I do a little flirtatious glancing, but I don't ever approach anyone. :kissingheart:

4. parua

parua Members

I used to when I was young.

5. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

6. new Athenian

new Athenian Members

NO !

I used to do this back in the day however the toxic wasteland known as modern society has put an end to this for most people. Last time I opened the door for a woman she glared at me as though she'd been insulted somehow.
    Now I let doors slam in their face ! This toxicity is a contagion after all.

7. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Only if they have a nice sense of humor.

Candy Gal likes this.
  8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i can't think of anything other than physical therapist, and that makes no sense in this context.

9. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Pet therapist

Candy Gal likes this.
  10. parua

parua Members

Performing trapezist

Candy Gal likes this.
  11. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

Pot tamer??
    P teaser actually.

Sambone likes this.
  12. parua

parua Members

Ha! I've heard of a dick tease, but p teaser is a new one on me!

13. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Hmmm. Not interested in sleeping with women. But I only flirt with guys I wanna sleep with. I flirt a lot...

Micheal9 likes this.
  14. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

I flirt and if the flirting his leading to having sex then so be it. The woman from my office flirted with me she told me she as heard things about me, I said come out with me and find out if they were true

Angela36 and tiddlywink like this.
  15. tiddlywink

tiddlywink Members

I flirt a lot,if it leads to sex,so be it

Angela36 likes this.
  16. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

PT = prick-tease meaning: a woman who tries to make a man sexually excited but does not intend to have sex with him. (right out of the Cambridge English Dictionary)

I flirt all of the time with no intentions of bedding the object of my attention. The reactions I get let me know I bring some light-hearted joy to the recipient. A simple compliment, nice smile, even a platonic hug makes the recipient smile and lifts their spirits. For example at the drive thru window when she hands the bag out the window. If she has her nails done nicely I will reach for and hold her hand briefly while complimenting on the beauty of it. I can see her demeanor change immediately. I enjoy the brief moment and that gesture may stay with her for days.

AnyaZ89 and 29atHeart like this.
  17. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Flirting is like a game . Its really just giving and receiving compliments . Its also playing with fire if your already in a relationship . As long as you can control that fire then it should be fine. I have been told by many that I am a natural flirt so there is many a time I don't realise I am doing it . You just also have to be mindful that if you do take it too far that you could be messing with somebodies head and ultimately their feelings .So you never let it get to that stage .

18. 29atHeart

29atHeart Members

There's a man I've been flirting with for years. He's married. I'm married. It's all 100% not meant to lead to anything. It's just fun. It's not like we are blatant, either. It's not the words we say. It's the looks we give. It's the intentional seeking out of the other in very subtle ways that others wouldn't think twice about. We are both in a group that meets weekly. One or the other of us time it so that we walk out to our cars at the same time, then linger in the parking lot chatting. We never talk about our marriages (mine is bad but I've never told him that) and I suspect his is strained. So when we catch each other's eye and hold eye contact for way longer than would be casual, it means something. It's sexy. It makes ME feel sexy. He does these little stupid things that no one would notice. For example, he'll say something completely NOT sexy right in my ear in a very deep sexy voice - then he grins when I shiver and get goose bumps. It's all very middle school even though we are both in our fifties. We don't call or text or see each other outside of our weekly gathering. If given the opportunity, I doubt we would turn it into anything physical. I think it's just a way to feel like someone notices us and makes us feel alive. Now, if we were both single, it would be game on.

19. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Agreed. And if there are some sexual connotations, it only serves to make it more exciting. Between myself and a neighbor (who has a steady GF), it's like saying to each other "I want to fuck you so bad" without actually coming out and saying it. Exciting.

20. LecrameMark

LecrameMark Members

Hey, why not give it a try, because you never know what will be the end of your communication or flirting with a girl. For example, it can end by an international marriage, a friendly relationship, or a situation where you become lovers. Seriously, for example, I corresponded with a girl from Russia using a dating site, and at first we just talked, then we began flirting, and then realized that we love each other... Then we started dating, however, I was concerned by the question about what will happen after marriage? I looked for some information and I found the article about International Marriages, and there I read, that Russian women use marriage as a chance to remain in the US, however, I've been married with my girlfriend for 8 years and everything is ok, because she's an exception :)

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019