Do you flirt with women you aren’t actually trying to sleep with?

Discussion in 'True Love' started by TrumpCards, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Striking up a conversation while waiting in line helps relieve the boredom. A few times a casual conversation has led to more.

2. curiousgeorge

curiousgeorge Senior Member

Flirting question for the ladies here, which I've found to be fairly common.

If a girl is pressing her tits against you and especially on the back of your arm, is she aware of such and for doing so on purpose, or what?. I mean is it even possible that some don't even realize that they're doing so?
    I'm of the opinion that they do, since some will especially avoid it with a hug and such. Also with being behind you and for looking at something together, while some others have a boob pressed against your back.

I've experienced this more than once and especially from this one, who I'm most sure would never consider getting between the sheets with me, behind her husband's back, but betting that she fantasizes about it. There's been other vibes too, but like has been said, it's more than making her feel good about herself than for anything else.

jmadre likes this.
  3. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Absolutely have had it happen! Let's me know it's time for outrageous flirting, glances, etc. Sure makes the work-day easier to deal with (for both involved)!

They need reassurance now and then.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
    jmadre and curiousfellow like this.
  4. .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2021
  5. .

jmadre likes this.
  6. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well put, wisie.

7. .

8. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I have been like that all my life. That is probably the reason that what you see on HF is the same as you would see if we were chatting at the bus stop.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  9. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

A little harmless flirting can be enjoyable and can be a boost for morale while working, I’ve learned some very interesting things about my coworkers while engaging in some light flirting.

curiousfellow likes this.
  10. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I do this a lot. But it works both ways. Bartender next door is well put together. She was bending over to grab a bottle of wine from the cooler and I looked away out of courtesy since she had a lot of cleavage that showed. She giggled and expressed her thanks. I told her it broke my heart to look away. She laughed and said "Then don't next time...no one else does". SO now, she always smiles as she goes to that cooler if I'm there. That kind of flirting. Sometimes that's it. Sometimes it keeps going.

11. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

In my office we had 2 secretaries. Is this flirtatious or just friendly conversation? (She knew I was fucking a girl named Cathy pretty often) On my way out the door to leave for he day she would say, "Hey Joey what you gona do tonite"? I would say things like, "I have an appetite for some cat (Cathy or pussy) so I think I will eat the cat tonight. She would do her sexy growl and say I want to smell your mustache tomorrow morning don't wash it." Now this secretary was happily married and just bantering to have fun with me.

12. .

13. Just for fun

Maybe? Como? You think there was more to it than playful fucking around with words?

14. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Yes maybe. You should have come in the next morning and whether you fucked Cathy or not tell her there isn't anything there because you got turned down. Then ask her if she might fix it. I'd wager you'd be having lunch between her legs.

15. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I knew there was something about the thread that didn't sit right with me, and now I figured out what it is. :) I feel when we ask "do you flirt with women..." etc. we're assuming the reader/forum member is single! :)

so... I actually have a reply anyway. As for flirting, I have not flirted with anyone besides my significant other many months. what I found slightly more daunting is cutting out looking... o_O:eek:

The more difficult thing for me was to learn to keep my eyes in their sockets!

When I go anywhere popular - shopping centers, food courts, even the drive-thru café, inevitably there are people there... often enough there are young presumably single women flaunting figures, or simply going about their respective business.

My habit? Usually to ogle.

But since I've been in this relationship I've had to learn not to - it's disloyal and unfaithful in my honest opinion. & I've been doing well in that regard. When someone's respect T or A grace my peripheral, I don't look... or if they're squarely front and center, I do an elegant pirouette and look the other way. :)

Long story short? I don't flirt, and I try as hard as I can not to look or see or otherwise sense anything. :)

16. Just for fun

Possible, But I didn't feel anything sexual with her. Maybe she did for me.

17. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The thread's title asks whether HF members flirt with women we aren't actually trying to sleep with. The definition of the verb "flirt" in my dictionary is "to behave as though attracted to or trying to attract someone, but for amusement rather than with serious intentions."

Yes, if one is flirting, by definition, sexual contact is not the person's intention. That may come later, but by that point, you're not flirting anymore. Saying "let's fuck" is not flirting. Wanting to fuck is a serious intention. Here's a clue - offering money for sex is not flirting. Accepting an offer of sex for money is not flirting. Flirting may still get you punched by a jealous husband or boyfriend, but it won't ever get you arrested, because flirting doesn't involve fucking at all. If you got arrested doing it, and you were adjudicated "guilty," it wasn't for flirting.

To answer the question, yes, I flirt.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2021
  18. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

I flirt all the time . Its just a game

Sambone likes this.
  19. Just for fun

I talk to just about anybody who is next to me. If they want to call it flirting. So be it.

Mysteron likes this.
  20. Roman Lover

Roman Lover Members

Yes. I flirt with everyone. It's part of my innate personality.

Sambone likes this.