Do you fart in front of your partner?

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by veronikaJJ, Jan 25, 2013.

1. childofdelight

childofdelight Member

I have blamed it on My exes in the past when it was just the two of us. =P

2. Melesbia

Melesbia Member

We have been together for 17 years. Today is our anniversary. For the first fifteen years I never farted in front of my partner. She farted all the time. I would tell her it was gross and rude, ask her why couldn't she hold it until she went to another room, etc. She would say, "it just slipped out. Some day you will understand what I mean." She is seven years older than I am. Flash forward to my forties and now I fart in front of her all the time! It took me a couple months of little farting slips in the beginning to break the ice, while she just laughed and said she told me so... We still keep the other back door bathroom activities private. Maybe when we're so old we need diapers we will share that part.

3. childofdelight

childofdelight Member

. . . what does an old lady taste like?

Depends. . . .

You're welcome! ^.^

4. veronikaJJ

veronikaJJ Guest

And do you fart loudly or silently in front of her?

5. Alina_Z

Alina_Z Guest

I think you never have to do it in front of partner only if you have an ideally working bowel. Farting is an involuntary thing, peolpe can't supress it. Running to another room every time when you feel like farting is inconveniently and looks silly.
    Those people who find it disrespectful - if you girlfriend get sick you will dump her? What love it is... If you really love someone you should be ready to accept all of displays of her phisiology. And when she is ill too, because you have to care about her. I think disrespectful is to fuck you partner and blame her for farting at the same time.

6. sarahdazzle

sarahdazzle Guest

I didn't used to, but we always joked about them and one day she let one slip and eventually I did too. Its not like it's gross it's natural, ok sometimes when I not so pleasant one slips it's kinda gross but time like that are when we leave to another room for common courtesy. Its too darn painful and uncomfortable to try to hold them back all the time. I can't imagine trying to live with someone I couldnt fart in front of.

Sent from my LGMS769 using Tapatalk

7. Oreocookiemadness

Oreocookiemadness Member

Word!
    :2thumbsup:

8. drawinginblank

drawinginblank Member

Definitely, this may sound strange but I think it shows them I trust them. And if I fart without caring, it isn't so awkward and they won't have to worry about farting in front of me.

9. zigato

zigato Guest

Yes, definitely. I used to date someone who had to hold in her fart to the point where her stomach hurt and I kind of had to teach her that it was ok to fart. So she learned how to fart when it was just the two of us... but if there was a guest even if they had gone to the guest room to sleep, she would have the same problem again!

10. cuddlefart

cuddlefart Member

All the time. My poor girlfriend has to deal with my horrible farts. She's not shy about returning the favour though. :)

11. PriyaS1

PriyaS1 Guest

Well I am in a relationship but not living with my partner, and we do this with no problem! TBH we used to share a room in uni though so when I would use the toilet, she would be able to hear everything, and vice versa! Hell sometimes she'd be using the bath as I went and we were/are pretty kinky with farting (smelt each others).

So I guess it depends on the dynamic of the relationship and if you shared a room (not even a house) at uni, it's pretty much going to be a given.

12. Gobs6300DollarSuit

Gobs6300DollarSuit Guest

I think this has a lot to do with age. I'm 34 now, but when I was 24 I would absolutely go out of my way to avoid any farting activities near my gf. Now? I'm not going to make any attempts to do it on purpose or anything, but it happens. You know that old quote, " With age comes wisdom. And the ability to fart without shame." It's like that quote.

13. BarefootWanderer

BarefootWanderer Member

THey're not THAT bad.
    Either way, i'm totally at ease around her and there's absolutely no reason to be shy about farting. :3

14. Goldstar

Goldstar Members

No, never. Its too embarrasing