Do you ever...

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by SLammon420, Jun 23, 2006.

1. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

i was pretty uptight and had some OCD stuff about me too. i don't know if weed made that kind of fade away or what.

2. forest420

forest420 Senior Member

i think i would be different if i didnt smoke. i would probably be on the softball team at school or something, i wouldnt have failed 3 classes, , i probably wouldnt have dreads. i still would be the same laid back person but i wouldnt be as burned out and i would be sober for once haha
    peace~

3. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

sounds like you'd be alot better without it. it's not cool to be a disgrace to pot smokers everywhere.

4. RoamingGnome

RoamingGnome Member

If I quit smoking pot, which I have on two occaisions, there would be both positive and negative effects. As far as positive things go, I would apply myself more in school (for lack of better things to do...) and have a generally better relationship with my parents. I'm still a good student and the strain on the parental relationship is fairly normal for a 16 year old, so neither of these things are really worth quitting to me. My bi-polar symptoms do tend to pop up when I smoke too much pot over a period of time, especially depression. The THC apparently prevents my medication from working properly. If I practice moderation... which rarely happens... this doesn't happen. I tend to just cover it up with more weed. Not the most healthy thing really, but oh well. Anyway, some ways that my life changes negatively when I don't smoke. If I had never smoked, I would have a completely different set of friends, probably much fewer. When I don't smoke I tend to be bored quite frequently. I'd have to learn how to find actual entertainment as opposed to dicking around, which isn't nearly as fun sober. I'd probably have to quit my job if I couldn't work stoned. It's not so fun. So, in all honesty alot would change about me if I never smoked, my work ethic, my friends, my activities, probably what I think about (stoned thinking vs. sober thinking) and what websites I visit even, not to mention music and all sorts of other stuff.