Do you ever watch people?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by GrapeKrush, May 16, 2007.

1. GrapeKrush

GrapeKrush Member

Do you ever watch people... like just stand there and watch people? I mean I wasn't or anything but i was wonderin if anyone else here has watched people like observe them like a television show... and if you don't like what you see do you keep walking until you find something you like?

maybe I just have too much time on my hands.

2. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

it's a hobby of mine. i like to watch people when they don't know i'm looking. i guess it kinda stems from me being a psychology student, so i want to learn about human nature. people are such simple and complex creatures at the same time.

yep.

3. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

when your ripped, even when u watch friends and people you've known for a long time, u notice little qwerks and weird things they do haha

thats why I usually avoid doing it with people i know, sometimes it makes me think of them differently for weird shit they do lol

4. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

i hate knowing somebody is looking at you, every move you make is secretly being watched!

5. sOneoo

sOneoo Member

yea I like to do the same. its fun to try and observe then analyze people. high school is really fun area to do it haha.

6. natural philosophy

a warning, though: analyzing other people may lead you to realize that you also do some pretty stupid shit without realizing or questioning it.

7. content&fullyawa

content&fullyawa Member

You can learn a lot by watching people. Body language, facial gestures and posture are always interesting to me.

8. swazo

swazo i am amazing.

totally.

i always think of a persons thought process.

9. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

ye i know. and with me its not just for people, but items/mechanisms too. anything that does something- you see alot more when high- some of it pretty fucked up

10. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I help people take their bags to their cars at a shitty grocery store
    while I am standing there with no work to do, all I do is watch people

11. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

i dont like television and im constantly walking around providence and my schools campus, i love to watch ppl, i always have thought of myself of an observer. its very fun, you learn alot about ppl jst by watching them

for instance, ive come to a revelation about my gf: when she is high she holds herself and acts like a 12 yr old girl, its wierd

12. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

People watching...
    People travel the world to do this, yeah its fun. Nice way to spend some time.

13. Jemima Truffles

Jemima Truffles Member

Its one of my favourite things to do....but I think it comes from being a writer, I find the most interesting characters whilst people watching!

14. mortes

mortes Senior Member

I like doing it, some of my friends even people-watch with me sometimes. It's fun.

15. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Upon observational studies done on the species Homo Sapien of the family Hominidae, I have come to a conclusion as to how the characters live : Selfishly, co-existance for the few, dependance (while hiding the true inner selfishness) on others for the masses. Some strange characters displayed signs of an almost unheard of chemical imbalance of the mind called, Love?!

16. kar33m

kar33m Member

No I dont. I always feel like I am being watched though. paranoia sux!

17. short-man420

short-man420 Member

i people watch all the time, sitting in class, riding the bus, walking down the street, in a restaurant, it's quite interesting

my favorite place to people watch is on the highway. seeing what some people do while they think they are in the privacy of their own car is hillarious

i saw a 40 year old man pick and eat a booger while goin down the highway

18. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

^^^ i always look at people in cars as i pass em on the highway, it's hilarious. and i saw an old man pick his nose today as i was getting ready to cross the street.

pretty sure watching people is one of my favourite past-times. i love learning thier mannerisms and trying to guess what they will say or do next. when i watch people i know well, i'm usually pretty good at guessing what they are gonna say.

like my dad for instance, it really pisses me off, but he loves saying things twice. i don't know why, but i always know when he's gonna do it. he doesn't repeat them because i didn't hear, he does it for more effect or something. but it's soooo fucking annoying.

19. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

I always watch and analyze people.. its just what i do.. its not like i purposely have done it my whole life.. its just something of a natural habit.. and i think its the scorpio in me.. always want to know and refuse being left out of the know.. i can know more about someone than anyone could think by watching them for like 30min i can decide whether or not i like them.. what kind of personality they have and such... its a weird gift i got

20. natural philosophy

i watched a guy smoke a joint in a parking lot one time. it was an older fella (like 60 years old) and he was just sitting in his car trying to be discreet. he didn't know i was parked next to him just watchin. haha good times. i prolly shoulda got in on the joint but i had to go to work after that. i was actually late cuz i was just watching him. LOL