Do you enjoy watching yourself?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by gomark, Jun 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joelucas69

joelucas69 Members

Lovely erotic images in my head right now!

2. PGA

PGA Senior Member

I can imagine the contrast color of your white pussy and his black cock.

Rocket73 likes this.
  3. I love to video myself, I have an ex girlfriend who I chat on WhatsApp with, I often masturbate to completion in the shower or on my bed then watch it back, then send it on to her, she tells me she gets herself off to the videos as well.....next we are planning a mutual video call

4. PGA

PGA Senior Member

I like to watch myself in the mirror while masturbating. If I am alone, I do it in front of the bedroom mirror, I knee on the bed face down, open my leg and expose my bottom towards the mirror, that's a perfect view to masturbate.

Rocket73 likes this.
  5. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

The mirror is your best friend, then again any reflection helps its like masturbating with a best friend.

Its great.

PGA likes this.
  6. PGA

PGA Senior Member

Wanking off in the mirror, looks like a mutual masturbating. You see a double person who is doing the same and watching your butt, ass, asshole, your thighs, legs, and any part of your body to enjoy.
    I wank off in different positions, like face down butt up and laying on my back bending my legs separate widely over my chest or shoulders. So, all my stuff like my cock eggs, butt, the asshole are exposed in the mirror. It is a good position to use both hand stroking. If you put a cock ring on the base of your egg you can bang them rapidly while you stroke.

Rocket73 likes this.
  7. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

How do you see double when there is only one of you?

8. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

I have done it both with mirror and video, but only a few times. The drawbacks are: 1) It can be a distraction from serious mindfulness and edging, and 2) If you’ve masturbated well, the climax will be so intense that your eyes will be closed for that most special part of the show. Of course if you’ve videoed it, you can watch the video afterward, but the image loses its effect when you’re lying there catching your breath, pelvic floor still quivering, with your brain bathed in a flood of serotonin and oxytocin.

PGA likes this.
  9. PGA

PGA Senior Member

It is so clear, one is yourself the other guy is you in the mirror. Both the guys do the same activity

Rocket73 likes this.
  10. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

If your doing it you only see one and not both? think about it.

11. joelucas69

joelucas69 Members

One hotel I stayed in for a week had a separate vanity table with three mirrors, the middle one fixed to the wall, and the two side mirrors hinged, kind of like this photo.
    I found it erotic to stand and jack off in front of it, and get the front and both side views of my cock.

[​IMG]

12. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

When I was a boy, I used to love these wrap-around mirrors, especially if the wings were on hinges. That way I could enclose myself in the mirrors, making me the center of a kaleidoscope, with geometric arrangements of my image extended to infinity. A few times I delighted in wrapping myself in mirrors naked. Never had the pleasure, though, of stroking inside the mirror enclosure.

Curiouscouple2469 likes this.
  13. artimax

artimax Newbie

It's cool in front of the mirror, but I definitely prefer to record my own masturbation videos.

14. Naked

Naked Member

I’ll occasionally get a mirror or other reflective surface and watch myself masturbate. I dream it’s another guy and we are fapping together. I’ll do that when I want to change things up.

PGA likes this.
  15. PGA

PGA Senior Member

Watching my back and front sides while I am wanking off are so good, I did many times in the hotel or my bedroom.

artimax likes this.
  16. artimax

artimax Newbie

Yes maybe in the future i can show my private masturbation session in recorded video.

PGA likes this.
  17. PGA

PGA Senior Member

I like to watch your video record.

18. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Go to Xhampster.com there are lots of them and lots are in slow mo. for some it will blow your mind away.

19. emmamichelle

emmamichelle Banned

I like to look in the mirror when I masturbate, but I miss my facial expressions when I orgasm since I close my eyes. I once recorded myself on webcam and watched it later. It was fun to see what I looked like/what my partners saw when I masturbated. I get REALLY into it when I'm close to/in the middle of an orgasm.

6Sailor9, shanks59, Rocket73 and 4 others like this.
  20. Nova540

Nova540 Members

I definitely do when I unload a massive load

emmamichelle likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.