Do you Enjoy Sucking Dick?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Curtislj, Dec 27, 2009.

1. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

"...it might be 3 or 4 times in a day that he feeds me..."

Really?? Come on now, really?

2. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hook me up with a patient t-girl... and yes!

3. oldguynurse

GODDAMIT, don't any of you guys have female friends or even wives who could offer their take on the question if you asked them to? I've had several gay/bi friends over the years, and they ALL had female friends.

Get some of them to discuss their "feelings" (they love talking about feelings) with you and pass them along to us here on this thread.

4. Toker

Toker Lifetime Supporter

Thread reopened.

5. Sallymae

Sallymae Members

Can the answer be both? Sometimes, it's just really sexy and hot and I love it. Sometimes, it's not where I want to be but he likes it. In general, if I had the option to switch positions with him, I'd switch.

6Sailor9, oldguynurse and Twogigahz like this.
  6. oldguynurse

Your answer is pretty much like what most ladies in well-done surveys answer. But then again, isn't that like relationship life in general? In all aspects of life?

What's disappointing though is to read threads where the female is completely unwilling to, or even to consider, doing such for her male partner. One can blame it on lots of things, indoctrination as a youth, twisted religiosity, bizarre stories from girlfriends, etc.

It's such an intense sharing of closeness, yes, for both partners, that it's shame that it's so often and casually discounted. So much to be gained for 10 minutes time.

7. Sallymae

Sallymae Members

I have a friend who is in the "Nope, not happening" camp. In her words, "it's like spending 20 minutes sucking someone else's thumb." I always remember that. Funny line but I thought it was a pretty selfish thing to say. I look at it this way, there's only one thing that separates the relationship I have with my husband from any other relationship I have, and that's sex. So if I value the relationship that's an important part. There are moments I don't want to but there are times when he doesn't want to mow the lawn or go to work, but he does. I disagree when people say there's no obligation to have sex in marriage. Yes there is. I didn't get married with the expectation of not having sex for months or years. So why should I assume my partner did? That said, if that's what you want and are happy with great. It seems much more prevalent with the woman cutting off sex (or maybe men just complain more) I don't know, but I couldn't live sexless or oral sexless. At least not at my current time in life. Rant done.

Curiousxx, Ybcican, 6Sailor9 and 2 others like this.
  8. Sallymae

Sallymae Members

By the way, I'm a Scorpio and tend to blurt out complete crap sometimes in a very blunt but, to me honest, way. So, in advance, sorry.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  9. oldguynurse

Well ranted.

10. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

@oldguynurse

so well said and it goes on both sides
    I used to see an attached woman who truly loved and got off on giving oral to men with her partner’s knowledge and approval.
    Men who had little sex and especially zero oral at home. I was one who simply didn’t have a gf, fwb or a wife at the time
    A real gem, a rare find
    just to say that it’s common knowledge that many will look elsewhere when they decide they will have what they miss and want

6Sailor9 and oldguynurse like this.
  11. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Well said. You are honest.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  12. Moon Goddess

Moon Goddess Supporter HipForums Supporter

I guess that really depends on the dick and my mood at the time. My first BF, no, I did not enjoy it at all. His cum tasted nasty and even though I told him I didn't want to he would often pressure me into it anyway or try pushing my head down to his cock.

My husband understood that after that experience I had no intention of doing it with him and he never tried to get me to. After a few months I got curious if it would be different and I tried with him. It was way different and I knew that I could stop anytime I wanted to which was very liberating. I can't say that I never did it just because I know he liked it, sometimes I would just do it as an alternative to having sex if I was tired or busy but when I really got into it I got very wet and I did enjoy it very much.

I had an online/phone relationship after my break-up and I can't tell you how often I have dreamed of getting that mans cock in my mouth! Sadly, we never got the opportunity.

13. Curiousxx

Curiousxx Members

Giving oral sex is one of my favourite things to do and he loves it. I love seeing him get so would up and edging until he pre cums a couple of times first. It makes me really wet and turned on knowing I’m in full control

TonyH, oldguynurse, Justinsky and 2 others like this.
  14. Justinsky

Justinsky Members

I know my gf does. I’m reading this thread and she walked by and asked me if she could suck me off. Of course I’m never gonna turn that down. But of course I need to make her cum first. Ladies first

oldguynurse and 6Sailor9 like this.
  15. Hopppy

Hopppy Members

hopefully you both had a good time

6Sailor9 likes this.
  16. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

As I have written before my wife was the blowjob queen in college and sucked off and swallowed dozens of guys. She would come to my frat dorm and suck me off before classes and then during the day but in the interim she had other guys she would blow. Then again I had other gals i would fuck but to this day she is great. My fwb will sometimes just blurt out if she could suck me off and my fb gives amazing head.

17. Treesa

Treesa Members

Both, there's guys I've sucked for the sake of it, and guys I've gotten so turned on sucking.

18. oldguynurse

In the 70's a fwb introduced me to her girlfriend who was in a not-great marriage and planning to end it. She told me the friends husband didn't fuck her very often and did not even want her to suck him. The two of them dropped by my apt. one Saturday and after a while the fwb had to go "look for something" in her car. The first time K. saw my dick she just held it and studied it. I'm average size, maybe a bit thick. I said, "Well, go ahead. We can hear J. when she comes back." The head disappeared into her mouth. With little whimpering sounds she just held still and moved her tongue around on it for awhile. Then some moves taking it deeper, and our friend came back. They left. My fwb told me later her response in the car was, "Oh, God! Can I have it? Please, can I have it?"

First time we got a chance to be together at my apt. we fucked for a few minutes, then with me lying on my side she slid down. Jeez, she had a soft mouth! She did everything she could think of with it, obviously happy. But then I could tell I was getting close and worried, given her husband's not wanting it, if she'd ever had semen in her mouth before, and how she might react. So I said, "Um, K. I'm getting close to finishing." All I heard was a quiet "mmm". So, ..... I came.

She never flinched or made a sound. As I came, she swallowed. When I finally went soft, she let go of it. Over the next two months this was repeated several times, along with a good bit of fucking. So I think we can rate her as one of the women who enjoy it for themselves as well as for their partner.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  19. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife does it because she loves me and wants to please me. She doesn't really like it, so I don't ask her to do it very often. She is a fantastic fuck!