Do you Enjoy Sucking Dick?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Curtislj, Dec 27, 2009.

1. It is still a sexual act with the same sex that you are wondering about, I would still call it Bi-curious. I'm not sure why everyone needs to label everything but technically speaking if you were looking for something to call it, it would be Bi-curious.

This is an excerpt from web-MD, the article is linked
    "Bicurious is the term used for someone who typically has sexual relations with one gender, but is curious about having sex with a different gender. Often, the term is used for people who identify as heterosexual and are curious about exploring a same-sex relationship or sexual experience."

2. Escierto

Escierto Members

Would that definition include sex with a transgender woman?

3. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I guess my subliminal point was that we may be over-labeling. :)

MoonGoddess likes this.
  4. In the article they refer to another term that might fit you better which is heteroflexible which is a term I had never heard before either. It "specifically refers to people who identify as heterosexual and may be open to same-sex relationships." but it's your relationship, call it whatever you want, :D

Escierto likes this.
  5. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Or continue the need to seek validation.

6. I agree with you but crazytrain431 was concerned about if just being curious about sucking cock would make him gay, I wanted to point out that "gay" the way he probably means it, as in purely homosexual, is a long way off from just curiosity and experimentation. Even if he tries it and decides he likes it but is still attracted to women too, he would be bi-sexual not homosexual. To each their own. As far as I am concerned there really shouldn't be labels like these and whatever anyone wants to do sexually should be between them and their partner, or partners and its no one else business. That said, in the world we currently live in there tends to be safety in numbers so having a LGBTQ+ community is necessary to bring about the change that is needed for people to just be people, one day I hope all the labels will become obsolete.

7. Escierto

Escierto Members

I agree with you of course but it’s very hard to escape the labels of society. It wasn’t until I accepted whatever label anyone wanted to put on me that I could move on. Until then I was too fearful to act on my desires.

8. Xyzobomb

Xyzobomb Members

I know we all put labels on things. I do as well.
    How about stop labelling as Gay, Straight, LGBTQ+ and any other labels you want and just say.

I am a person who enjoys sex.

Who you do it with and what you do is of no concern to anyone else as long as its legal and not hurting or abusing anyone else.

Live your sex life how you want and don't worry about what others think.

9. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Absolutely, and with no intent of denigration I believe there's a mental health aspect to it. Healthy people do what they do, don't go around announcing it publicly as if that were their life mission, nor continually seek validation from outside sources. At least that's my take.

10. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

I like sex, sucking is sex, if you're doing it right. :p

11. WomenPower

WomenPower Members

I absolutely love sucking my husband’s cock!
    LOVE LOVE it. When he cum’s in my mouth it’s even better... and yes... I swallow every drop.

Justinsky, smape, Alonso376 and 4 others like this.
  12. paka

paka Newbie

lucky man!, its so much better when both people enjoy what they are doing! good on yall! I love a good 69!

smape and TrudginAcrossTheTundra like this.
  13. sidss

sidss Banned

i started because it pleased the man, but over time i've come to love it. its fun, except when my jaw gets tired lol.

Justinsky, Scharff, Micheal9 and 3 others like this.
  14. ropebunny

ropebunny Members

Yes, but I like to be forced to take a dick, and roughly.

15. Mila91

Mila91 Members

Holy Fuck , I love it very much... kinda sucks as a single woman to wake up alone

16. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

A woman who loves sucking dick is alone, I’m here for you

Sandra Miller likes this.
  17. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

As a single woman it's your choice whether to wake up alone or not.

Mila91 and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  18. paka

paka Newbie

I go crazy for good head!

19. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

If you edge it you get a bigger reward, I know this for a fact. And you get the amusement of feeling the penis getting very worked up.
    I don’t mean edging like just doing it a longer time but bring close to ejaculation as many times as you feel like or as he can hold off.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  20. ropebunny

ropebunny Members

Mmmm here's how I want it. I want my forearms tied behind my back, opposing. That way my chest sticks out. Force me on my knees with one hand on my shoulder and keep me there, other hand behind my head with a handful of hair, another hand on my chin forcing my mouth open. Wait, I guess I need two guys. Use your imagination from there. And if I don't like what I'm getting, expect some teeth.

21. Longbones09

Longbones09 Members

Your a woman after my own cock. I love a submissive woman that loves to have her cock holster filled