Do you Enjoy Sucking Dick?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Curtislj, Dec 27, 2009.

1. sxyrenee

sxyrenee Members

I love to feel it throb and watch him quiver! I would say I'm in to sucking any dick but the few guys I have I really enjoy feeling grow and build up in my mouth! I'm good at trading it up and down lol

2. sxyrenee

sxyrenee Members

I love to feel it throb and watch him quiver! I would say I'm in to sucking any dick but the few guys I have I really enjoy feeling grow and build up in my mouth! I'm good at trading it up and down lol

Showtime likes this.
  3. barefootb8r

barefootb8r Members

I love sucking dick! I wish I could do it more often. And yes, I swallow.

4. tammy126

tammy126 Members

I have always loved sucking cock. Not only does it pleasure him but i get alot of enjoyment as well. Its not uncommon for me to swallow 3 or 4 loads over the course of the weekend. Even while traveling i love sucking his cock while he is driving.

Showtime likes this.
  5. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

In my entire life, I've had one girlfriend who did not give head. I've had one-night-stands where chicks gave me head. I've taken chicks on first dates to nice restaurants and have gotten road head on the way home to long nights of fucking.

Many women love giving head because it makes them incredibly horny. Bang a chick while she's giving head and see how we she is. Some chicks will masturbate while giving head.

Keep in mind that chicks consider head more intimate than fucking. If a chick gives a dude head, it could mean that she really likes him. Also, a chick will give a dude head if she really likes him even if she doesn't like giving head.

Never, ever make a big deal out of swallowing. Some girls just cannot swallow. It does not mean she doesn't like you. It merely means she can't swallow. Be grateful your dick was inside of her mouth.

Head is not a complicated process. Girls know at a young age how to give head. Regardless, always tell a woman that she gives great head. Women don't want to suck dick, especially if they don't like giving head, and have her efforts go unappreciated. My girlfriend begand giving head in high school. Her first sex act was giving her then boyfriend a blowjob. She was 15. Rich girls love sex as much as anyone.

One last point: if you cum in a woman's mouth, be prepared to kiss her after she swallows. If you want more head from her, you'd better kiss her. A long time ago, I didn't kiss a chick after cumming in her mouth. She stopped giving me head. She told me that if I wouldn't kiss her after swallowing my cum, she wasn't going to suck my dick.

6. ColleenMFan

ColleenMFan Members

Thank you for being so honest! I admire and respect Girls who admit they love to suck dick! Do you swallow?

7. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Depends

8. Arlene Foxy

Arlene Foxy Members

I enjoy sucking a guys dick but he isn't allowed to cum in my mouth I just find it creepy from past experiences.

9. undefeated

undefeated Member

i can honestly say i never have sucked one

10. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

And wanting to fuck your nephew isn't?

C/S,
    Rev J

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

12. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

Yes, Yes, Yes - I love to Suck Cock and I always swallow

13. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

I think I was born to suck cock, a stiff penis in my mouth feels so natural.

14. lov2dancecpl

lov2dancecpl Members

I can honestly say I do love it so exciting love turning man on, for the most part I also enjoy the reward at the end depending on the guy and his diet which depends on how he taste. My husband I enjoy the most being in love with him, my male friends go crazy when I take theirs I love the praise and applause from them I get a big ego boost for job well done.

15. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

I was very surprised at 17 to discover I enjoyed sucking another guys dick. I wouldn't just suck any guy, this guy and I had been jerking each other off from 13-15 and when I got girlfriends we stopped. Then one night at 18 we ended up together and it escalated. It's funny, what attracted me to suck him was how big his had become. I hadn't seen it since we were 15, we were the same size then. When I saw it and felt it it just seemed like the thing to do. Only ever sucked one other and it was large as well. None since that last one years ago. It's very strange to not be emotionally attracted like with a women but have a connection with someone you trust. I would have thought before it would be gross but it was very erotic.

ThatguyKai likes this.
  16. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well since this thread is about oral sex. My wife and I are what you would call a senior couple and engage in oral play as a big part of our sex life. I will offer my perspective. We do oral on each other at least once a week.I'm usually good with once weekly,because I like to fuck more. She gets it from me 3-4 times weekly. That said, She really enjoys giving me a BJ. Because we are home nudist. She sees my cock hanging all day. When we go out she is always sneaking a quick grope/tease through my pants. She calls it the hanging thing. This goes on all day long. This is her way of preparing me for a BJ. During the day, she makes sure we exercise and I stay very hydrated. She does this because she likes a good cum load. When I am well hydrated I shoot 1 precum shot 3-4 thick milky shots and 1 post cum shot. She is very good at giving me a BJ. She knows when I am getting close because the precum begins to leak. That when she backs off a does more lite sucking and stroking. She absolutely loves holding my cock in one hand and feeling the spasms of cum shoot out my cock. She will not suck hard at this point. She will keep her mouth loose on my cock head and kind of slurp. This allows me to finish shooting. She knows I am super sensitive at this point. She can swallow, but she will save a little for us to share in a kiss. We share everything so why not this too! I am 63 and she is 58. Yes,she loves to suck my cock. I also lurk on the sexual health forum and like to discuss issues that effect seniors. We believe that seniors should remain sexually active. It's not just for young people. Use it or loose it.

17. igobothways

igobothways Members

I love to give head its never taken longer than 5 min

18. gpc2012

gpc2012 Members

Wife sitting next to me want to chime in on this.

I love it the feeling is amazing when the bumps the back of my mouth and I let it slide a little into my throat and swallow over and over my man goes nuts. We have an agreement that he doesn't finish in my mouth and I won't bite it off. I just don't like the feel of cum. I'll gladly suck him again after round one to get him ready for round two. The taste isn't bad just the texture. I love our combined taste.

Reading this as she typed it out well I'll be back later

19. Desertweenie

Desertweenie Members

I've always loved it. I prefer a guy who can do lots of pre-cum before the big load.

daisypetals and hannah rasmussen like this.
  20. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

I love giving my husband pleasure in this way. :blush:

Showtime and Eric! like this.