Do You Consider This White Guy To Be Black?

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Motion, Sep 30, 2018.

1. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

That what Hitler and the former Nazi party would have you believe, but as a product of Lebensborn i'm not surprised you'd hold that opinion.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Why would Hitler admit that the Aryan culture came from the Hindu? That goes against pretty much everything he preached. In fact, he dismissed the mythology of the Norse and called it a stage show as it stated that the Nordic culture migrated from the lands of India and Hindu, hence the swastika and similar symbols in European culture.

Hitler would have been more inclined to believe that we actually came from Aliens. :p of he did mention we came from Hindu then I've never heard or read about it unless it's specifically stated in Madison Grants book "the surpassing of the great race" which Hitler mentioned was his bible.

He was also into the idea that white Europeans could have also come from the Asian lands as he classed Japan to have a similar culture base setup to Europeans, hence the Allyship. Well India is Asian, so he wasn't far off.

Even most of European mythology and pantheon concepts of deities involved the same structural systems as the Hindu. I don't think that's a coincidence personally.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    Eric! likes this.
  3. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

Why argue about Hitler? The sorry fuck's dead. Let him be dead and stay dead. Let's put his memory aside move onto a more fruitful future.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Every topic in the history of online threads comes down to Hitler. There's actually a name and written law for it, it holds ground.

Eric! likes this.
  5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Exactly, you can’t go wrong when bringing up the name Hitler in a conversation - Unless of course you support holocaust revisionism

GLENGLEN and Eric! like this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The thing about Hitler is you can genuinely bring him up in a variety of topics and conversations that will hold relevance in those relevant discussion. Religion, politics, automobile, medicine, weapons, battle, trains, science, history.. Pretty much what people talk about online in threads. :p which why there's a written law about it lol.

If you want know whether a guy is white or black, motherfucken Hitler is coming up. :tearsofjoy: Hitler will let us know if that motherfucker black or white. :sweatsmile: ask yourself, what would Hitler think?

Eric! likes this.
  7. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Bradolf Pittler

Irminsul likes this.
  8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Rofl. I like Brad Pitt and I never heard of that one. That's probably going to kill a couple of songs for me too. :sweatsmile:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    Meliai likes this.
  9. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Uhm... source? I don't think this had any influence whatso-ever on the forming of the allyship between nazi Germany and Japan

10. Asmodean

One reason to let others bring him up is so that we can correct them in their faulty convictions :p

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

In Mein Kampf. He admired Japanese culture for their similarities. I'm not going to open that book to find it sorry so take it or leave it. Not saying in helped engage an Allyship, I don't think he ever felt threatened by them though. In Mein Kampf I remember he still thought they were underneath Aryan, but was always interested in culural characteristic which influenced his thoughts on the Ally. I found that interesting, which is why I remember it. Actually he even sent Himmler in Asian countries to find out more about them. Would have always been interesting to see what happened between Nazi/Japan if they ended up on top. Not sure if they'd have come to blows or not.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
  12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Article 2 of the Tripartite Agreement:
    "Germany and Italy recognize and respect the leadership of Japan in the establishment of a new order in Greater East Asia"
    He didn't respect many. An admiration of culture from an earlier period in his life.

Also he thought so much about them he declared the Japanese to be "honorable Aryans"

"Honorary Aryan (German: Ehrenarier) was a term used in Nazi Germany for a status granted by Hitler who declared the Japanese to be "Honorary Aryans"

Another interesting article I took photo of. a perspective I'm trying to define. You can also google "Hitler on Japanese Culture" to find interesting notes and facts.

Untitled.jpg

13. Asmodean

Thanks for explaining.

That last article says it all, he admired them for certain stuff but not because he considered them (some form of) aryan.

14. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

All human migrated from Africa awhile back. When and where did our species originate? - Australian Museum
    Modern Humans Came Out of Africa, "Definitive" Study Says
    Whether or not they were black is a question, although proximity to the equator and the adaptive advantage of melanin in such environments. https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/10/new-gene-variants-reveal-evolution-human-skin-color
    https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin
    https://gizmodo.com/turns-out-the-first-people-in-england-were-actually-bla-1822796426
    And I think Aryans did more migrating into India than out of it. Are you equating "Aryans" with Indo-Europeans? Current thinking is that the Proto-Indo-Iranians came from the Central Asian steppes in present-day Russia and Kazakhstan. The term "Aryan" is now regarded as an ethno-linguistic, not a racial, designation, and is used to refer to one branch of the Indo-European language family.

Asmodean likes this.