Do You Consider This White Guy To Be Black?

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Motion, Sep 30, 2018.

1. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

That's a really good question, for which I have no answer whatsoever, considering the states and federal government apparently use different criteria. You can literally be black in one state and white in the other, at the same time, by standing over the state line. If you stand where four states meet, you could have four different classifications. Schrodinger's Cat is simultaneously Persian and Siamese. Its similar to the Simultaneity Paradox of Relativity.

Beach Ball Lady Balls likes this.
  2. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

Amazing. So someone appearing black in prison might be classified as part of the white population and white people in appearance classified as black. That could change if transferred to another prison! So the statistics are right and wrong. LOL

3. wooleeheron

Its no different from the concept of common sense, which has never been documented as existing anywhere in the world. So long as people insist they have common sense and common sense is rare, all the money will keep floating to the top and it will remain illegal to vote for Mickey Mouse.

4. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

Lol*. Apparently he is not on the ballot because many write his name in when they can not find anyone they want to vote for and Mickey Mouse does get the most votes, but doesn’t exist. I do wonder, if you changed your name legally to Mitchell mouse, but everyone calls you Mickey. Ran for office, would you win? I bet you would.

5. wooleeheron

Nah, I don't have the money to bribe the supreme court and I hate doing service work for complete ingrates with bad attitudes.

6. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

7. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Don't try that on a biology exam. Mutant genes don't "Hop from one organism to another."

8. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Under the "one drop" rule developed in the Antebellum South and carried over by Southern states through Reconstruction and even into the 1960s(Virginia's Racial Integrity Act was declared unconstitutional in 1967), any black ancestor lurking in the family tree would make a person black. Would you say that a person who was found to be black by that standard was victimized? Back in the day, (s)he'd have to sit in the back of the bus, and could be prosecuted if (s)he married a white person. But those laws are gone now. I don't think 4% DNA is likely to qualify for black business support.

For Native Americans, the criteria for membership in a tribe varies considerably from one tribe to another, and is up to the tribe to determine. Many tribes require a specific "blood quantum", ranging from 1/16 to 5/8. Others, like the Cherokee and the Chickasaw, don't specify a blood quantum but require lineal descent from an ancestor listed on a tribal roll or census. In matrilineal Native American nations like the Chickasaw, any child born by a woman from the tribe is Chickasaw. In patrilineal tribes like the Omaha, a child born to an Omaha mother but fathered by a white man would have to be adopted by an Omaha man to be considered Omaha. Native American tribes don't base membership solely on DNA testing, since it can't distinguish among tribes. With 1/64th to 1/1024 Native American DNA, or one pure-blooded Native American ancestor as far back as ten generations ago, I don't think Elizabeth Warren cuts it as a victim.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

He's definitely black.

10. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

The National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) certifies minority ownership of businessses to help them qualify under government programs. For the purposes of NMSDC's program, a minority group member is an individual who is a U.S. citizen with at least 25 percent Asian-Indian, Asian-Pacific, Black, Hispanic, or Native American heritage. The 4 percenter can try his luck, but I don't think he'll get very far. If he's taking it to court, it would be interesting to see where a court draws the line--if it does. Ordinarily, in interpreting a statutory requirement, the court would look at the purpose of the law and legislative intent. What would be the purpose of giving an overwhelmingly white person a taxpayer-funded government benefit intended to advance the position of disadvantaged minorities? Under 13 CFR 124.103 (a), qualifying "socially disadvantaged individuals" are "those who have been subjected to racial or ethnic prejudice or cultural bias within American society because of their identities as members of groups and without regard to their individual qualities. The social disadvantage must stem from circumstances beyond their control."

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  11. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Fair enough, LOL!

12. Eric!

Got news for all of you......YOURE ALL BLACK...ALL OF YOU, LOL!!!!!!

McFuddy likes this.
  13. Eric!

My DNA test results came back and is says I'm...

image.jpeg

McFuddy and tumbling.dice like this.
  14. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

An animal?

15. Eric!

YEESSS!!

WritersPanic likes this.
  16. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Kitty!

Eric! likes this.
  17. Eric!

Heheheee!!

18. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

My sibling did one of those ancestry DNA test things and it came back we were about 10% ashkanazi jew which I found a bit interesting. I wont be spinning a dradel or anythin about it though.

19. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Exactly the depigmentation gene labeled SLC24A5 by geneticists only began appearing in Europe 6,000 years ago, prior to that most Europeans
    which left Africa between 15-25,000 years ago had black skin

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Wrong. Aryans migrated from India, not Africa. The most truest Aryan culture today is Hindu, not African.