Do You Consider This White Guy To Be Black?

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Motion, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Lol

Other words indeed :D

2. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

A lot of white Americans are probably 4% African. We're a nation of mutts. We need to stop chasing this dream of racial purity into Oblivion, because it doesn't exist. This weekend, I discovered I have a lot of French in me. This was new. Apparently, my great great great grandmother only spoke French.

Anyway, yeah, unless you're fresh off the boat, you're not 100% anything in this country. We should probably just stop with racial categorization in this country already.

6-eyed shaman likes this.
  3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

people get dna test for all kinds of reasons other than the ones you are describing....Cancer research in particular uses dna results to predict and research....Canada is also pretty particular about privacy.....its funny you think your dna results would benefit the government by having a look at them lol....to say all dna tests are a scam is just plain false....not to mention the private clinics that have zero to do with the government who are happy to test you as well as just not using your own name in an online test

lots of your posts shit on the Canadian government.....its funny....we fucking rock compared to much of the world and you enjoy the benefits of living in this awesome place....lighten up sunshine :)

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

[​IMG]

just a 4% circumcision. might be just the right amount shaved off at that point.

5. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

I guess you don’t get that when the government has a socialized health care and they have access to personal 8nformation about you, which can be obtained through this DNA. Your potential risks for things is none of their business. The governments socialized medicine is suffering and the government continually changes what is covered under the system in place. uses this information to remove things covered in order to cut their costs at the expense of the people.

Funny that you say Canadians rock. It is my understanding that you are actually American, or possibly something else..

When it comes to your supposed ancestry, they are definitely false and inaccurate, rolling along.

As for hating this country and where it is headed, yep. I don’t like what trudeau is doing ... not a bit. I call it as it is. Sorry if you are a fan of this trudeau government. I most definitely am not. Nothing good about him and he has not don’t a single thing for the Canadian people. Please share what you find so wonderful about him? If you want to blow smoke up hus ass now is your chance!

Sorry if bursting and telling the truth about how things are truly in Canada upsets you and bursts the bubble that the liberals try to falsely promote.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  6. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

This is the second time in this thread you presumed someone wasn't Canadian based on their beliefs, and both times you've been wrong.

Tyrsonswood and rollingalong like this.
  7. Beach Ball Lady Balls

No rollingalong said previously stated he was American and moved to Canada from there. And no. You are thinking of another thread, not this one where I asked if eggprog was even Canada or Toronto. I Assume he is not since his profile references Obama. He never said he was canadian either. I never asked that.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  8. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

rollingalong likes this.
  9. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i'll pass on defending against those ridiculous remarks....you are very obviously a complainer...why should I take even another key stroke to...

10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

she is thinking of rollinstoned….my profile references drugs :)…..

Tyrsonswood and McFuddy like this.
  11. GuerrillaLorax

GuerrillaLorax along the peripheries of civilization

Not at all, he's as white as can be haha

And also to throw this out there, Darwin had some pretty garbage theories... I mean survival of the fittest? Ridiculous.

12. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

do you get paid for these spam links?

13. GuerrillaLorax

Nope. And I don't recall being the one who brought up Darwin.

14. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

so why are you posting spammy links to a mutual aid video and labeling it as darwins survival of the fittest?

McFuddy likes this.
  15. GuerrillaLorax

Because the main premise of the video is a critique of Darwin's survival of the fittest by his contemporary Peter Kropotkin, and his work theorizing mutual aid. It was a link to a critique, as was my post, not to Darwin.

16. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

It was actually a critique of Thomas Huxley's application of Darwin's Survival of the fittest to human societal structures.

Asmodean likes this.
  17. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

No, the same way I’m 70% black and 30% White and yet I’ve been refused admittance to several white only, organizations,
    and my application for a white privilege card was flatly denied.

[​IMG]

18. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Yes he is black! If he wants to recognize that part of himself it should not be denied to him. But if a DNA test told him this and he didn’t know prior, don’t trust the test.

You know, it is funny, in Africa if you have white mix in you, you are considered white, even if you have dark skin.

I am native, but because there is white mix in me, I became or my ancestors became a part of the white club by classification in this country and their native status was taken away because if a native woman married a classified white man (who was part native and part white), the classification was taken away. But if a native man married a white woman, the white woman gained status and so would her children be considered fully aboriginal. So do I consider myself native, aboriginal? Yes, but I am not classified as this. No one is going to tell me what I am and what I am not. This is the case on both my parents sides iof the family. Do I also consider myself white as well, yes. Do I feel more connected to this land, yes. This is the only place I am from and have pride in that. I am not entitled to my status card! Makes me angry!

Hotwater, fight to have your whiteness recognized.

19. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

The wife of the state governor of Louisiana sued the state to have the law changed, because she was 1/32 black and state law required that her driver's license say she was black, despite having red hair and green eyes. To me its no more or less absurd than the fact it is illegal to vote for Mickey Mouse in Maryland. Just more proof that lowbrow slapstick is intrinsic to nature.

20. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Interesting. I wonder how many people in prisons look white but are classified as black.