Do you believe in UFO's? Flying Saucers? Aliens?

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by Gangster19, Oct 10, 2020.

?

Do You Believe Aliens from Other Planets, Exist?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Maybe

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

2. HornsUp

HornsUp Supporters HipForums Supporter

Definitely some wierd stuff getting caught on radar and other equipment,, ufo hearings and what not. Slow disclosure maybe ?

Eric! likes this.
  3. Bean Gardening

Bean Gardening Members

I believe the Universe is too big to only contain one intelligent species. I also believe the Universe is so big that the likely hood any species "finding/bumping" into each other is remote.

4. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

8-10 foot aliens……SHIT……:eek:!!!!

5. HornsUp

HornsUp Supporters HipForums Supporter

Interesting to see what comes off this.
    Crazy times, whistle-blower laws, Congress and taskforces.

Eric! likes this.
  6. mountain_seed

mountain_seed Members

I certainly don't DISbelieve.. but I don't see the need to believe in something that could very well have explanations closer to home than embracing time-traveling/wormhole-threading alien life forms..

When we developed the U-2, SR-71, AF-17, B-2 there were supposed sightings and even blurry pictures but officially everything was denied.. sure, we flew our Blackbirds on moonless nights.. refueled over northern Canada, raced over the North Pole, freaked out USSR and dove toward Pacific to return home before sunrise.. the SR-71 (in mid 1960s) could fly 2,200 mph at 80,000'.. its range was about 3,200 mi.. it's rate of climb was just under 12,000' per minute.. if anyone fired a SAM? it just accelerated until missile ran out if fuel..

so I'm sure USSR was thinking "WTFusski?" must be spaceships.. Da.. that's it..

my gut feeling is we've (I sure as hell hope it's WE!) developed an new alloy and perfected a propulsion system for our new line of recon UAVs.. since we scrapped the SR-71 we've been relying on satellite recon (but so have others).. all of our top secret projects are UAVs.. the human body is the limiting factor in aviation.. they can build smaller, lighter fighter/bombers for far, far less $$$.. trained pilots sitting in carriers or in Europe ir USA mainland can each take up a mini-squadron and should lead UAV be destroyed, leader switches to another control vehicle.. each one of these can carry dozens to hundreds of drones with cluster bombs or each carry its own 'grenade'.. program them -when vidual ID confirmed - to detonate atop any object wearing enemy uniform.. ir take out groups of people walking down a blvd or enemy armored vehicles..

now I 'think' these "sightings" they're showing us are intended to rattle China/Russia (just like SR-71s over Russia.. THEY aren't prone to believing in alien space invaders.. THEY will know that these clips from our AF/Navy pilots aren't THEIR aircraft.. so they must be ???? America's..

why have people been reporting sightings since 1950s? atomic bombs.. fascination with space travel.. 1957 automobiles reflected our obsession.. so did a lot of space invader movies..

the only REAL question I have about Earth origins: did we obtain metal ir ? that is extraterrestrial and learn to duplicate it?

remember, IF all if these sightings are of ET origin, are they trying to say "hello" and let us SEE them? if not, why would they LET themselves be captured on cameras?

I think they're hypersonic UAVs /USVs capable of high-G variable thrust and water-impact capable..

but I'll be happy to join the party if these are an ET species a billion years more advanced than us and can exceed speeds necessary to travel billions of miles..

hell: maybe they're not even in vehicles? what if what we're seeing IS THE ET ITSELF?

7. Eric!

Recent UFO UAP Sightings

8. Eric!

Richard Doty: AFOSI Area 51

9. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

10. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

Unexplained phenomena have been reported all thru history