Do you believe in Psychic Vampires

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by Wicked Eyes, May 12, 2004.

1. liquidlight

liquidlight Senior Member

By 'Dramas' i mean the way people interpret their life, your life, everyone elses life in a messed up way ...seeing things that aren't really there, ...paranoia or 'mind made drama' ... illusion. That's what ego does. a false sense of self creates a false sense of reality.

2. zengizmo

zengizmo Ignorant Slut HipForums Supporter

I know LL - my feeble attempt at humor - I'm my own best audience. ;)

3. Thecookiemonster

Thecookiemonster Member

It'd be nice if any of you guys had more info on this because i kinda think i am one...

4. windy

windy Member

What makes you think you are a "psychic vampire"...and by the way, I think we are all psychic vampires from time to time. We all slip into "needy" now and then.

5. Holy Ancient Megumi

Holy Ancient Megumi Member

yes my ex no kidding was one , they are real he actully used his psycic stuff to hurt others and to take there energy he got a high from it , and he used to do it to me , there are loads of books out on it , but first hand experince , it is real

6. Holy Ancient Megumi

yes agreed

7. PsychicStories

PsychicStories Guest

8. zengizmo

Those who have not found love within - I'm one of them. How many billions of others are there?

9. all hallows

all hallows Member

i always thought a psychic vampire was a personality type as well. usually the type that preys upon peoples' compassion or kindness and uses it as a vehicle to get what they want. manipulators, usually despicable excuses for human beings.

most of the time these people never directly ask you for what they want, but function on pity.

for example;

[say a co-worker, or friend of a friend, sighs] "if i don't get this ride, i don't know what i'll do..."

[you, originally not wanting to do it, cave in as the complaints keep on flowing, out of pity and feeling responsible, for well, something you're not at all responsible for. psychic vampires almost make you feel guilty and like a bad person if they don't get what they want.]

or

they never take responsibility for their actions and shirk it at all costs. often these types can be constantly depressed, with no spark of optimism no matter what you say to try and help them out, which often leaves you not necessarily depressed, sometimes angry, but mostly really uninspired and feeling like you just had a buzz killed (or maybe you did, in fact, have a buzz killed).

i'm sure there's many different things that could apply to the term "psychic vampire", but i go by anton lavey's definition considering he coined the term.

10. windy

windy Member

LOL...."and feeling like you just had a buzz killed"....hahaha...do I like that! That is exactly how it feels. And leaves you thinking...what the hell??

11. all hallows

all hallows Member

imagine eeyore coming to a party where everyone is on x.

12. zengizmo

So everyone is on x...isn't that nice for all of you...don't mind me, I'll just sit in this corner and examine my shoes...you know, I've had a good time too...I think it was back in 1992...hard to remember...well you all just have a nice time on x and don't mind me sitting here examining my shoes...I'll try not to get in your way...I'll probably make a pathetically unsuccessful attempt at suicide later tonight, but don't trouble yourselves on my account...

13. zengizmo

Just a satire, just a lampoon...no suicide is actually intended, for those of you who don't see my intentions...I'm just illustrating a point...

14. windy

windy Member

well,,,don't know much about x. lol my favourite buzz these days is w.....sorry, that's wine...

15. Yhvhsonjeff

Yhvhsonjeff Guest

I don't know if you're banned or not.... (says 'banned' under your id)...

but the 'vampires' aren't psychic - they're demonic, and they do 'ffeedd' off peoples feelings or emotions or strength or thoughts....
    they often make whole congregations very tired every day - the congregations have no idea what's effecting them or even that the demons are around (the pasotr is their ally sometimes instead of defeating them)...

only the blood of the lamb who was slain and who arose from the grave and is Master over all creation
    and the testimony of truth
    can set you or them free..... for free, it is siimple, but unknown to professionals(not permitted in society to recognise demons because the whole world(all of society) is in the power of hasatan the lord of darkness.

16. Holy Ancient Megumi

he is banned look at the join date , when one is banned they are banned , so this thread has been siting around for a while those who have responed are those who didnt know about the ban and those were are intrested in topic . u can always ask some one who knows more

17. zengizmo

Psychic is just an aspect of the spirits, and the spirits can be demonic, angelic, or somewhere between.

I've been a psychic vampire sometimes - probably not to the extent of some. I've also been a giver of light sometimes. I tend to be a bit unstable, and I think achieving greater stability on the side of the lightgivers is one of the things the spirits are teaching me in this life.

I've drunk the Blood of the Lamb. Yet I believe the Lamb presents itself in many guises.

And the Lamb invites us to suck its blood, doesn't it? ;)