Do you believe in Psychic Vampires

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by Wicked Eyes, May 12, 2004.

1. Wicked Eyes

Wicked Eyes Banned

I feel I am one... I am very tired often when alone but when there is someone else, I get more active and can almost sense that I am 'feeding' off of them somehow.

2. God

God Member

Of course. I know a couple, who DRAIN my energy. They really piss me off.

3. Indriel

Indriel Member

Yeah, I do believe in psychic vampires, I know one or I think I do, who leaves me feeling just exhausted, lethargic, over-emotional - wanting to just cry - when she's gone. And also, if she's been in my home, it also has that feeling of being full of negative energy somehow, which is annoying because my home is my sanctuary & a very positive place for me & others to be in. Is she a psychic vampire? What do you do with them? Can they be helped? How'd they get that way?? And how do you stop yourself from being one??

4. Dolphin~Rider

Dolphin~Rider Member

There's a guy at my job and I had to stop talking to him and start avoiding him because he just sucked me dry on a regular basis. If I worked with him on a Saturday, I'd feel like crap all weekend . I don't know how he does it or if he knows that he does it-he's not a very nice guy-but it's REAL. No doubt in my mind. Kind of amazing, the things that science doesn't understand yet.

5. owl

owl Member

Ahhh, vampires. Yes, I believe in them. But, they can not "steal" your energy if you don't let them.
    In the past, I have consistantly found myself very flustered, drained, annoyed around certain people. The thing is, they can only take what you can give. So, instead of trying to block them out, try giving them more energy than they can handle. In my experience, psychic vampires are not usually tapped into the universal flow of energy, hence their need to feed off other people. If you remain connected, you can never "run out of energy."
    So, when you run into these folks, just let the energy flow through you freely, and they will probably just walk away.

6. underwhelmed

underwhelmed Member

ahh yes owl!! thats exactly what i have just come to find out. physic vampires, i know of one, and i just gave her to much to handle, and she no longer comes to try and suck all my energy out of me.

dolphin rider...science has NO idea

7. Dolphin~Rider

Dolphin~Rider Member

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try that in the future if such a situation arises again. I just avoid the guy and that worked out okay, but there are times when that isn't possible with people, so your idea on this may come in very handy.

8. renee

renee Member

*takes a deep breath* No...

9. Crystaleyez

Crystaleyez Member

I believe everyone vampires unknowingly sometimes. There is plenty of energy to go around tho. One just has to realize that you can get it from the universe/creator whatever you want to call it. Once you are hooked into the source no one can really drain you.

10. Gem

Gem Member

Yes, psychic vampirism is really common (not to sound paranoid or anything). Good advice has been given already, especially about tapping into the universal lifeforce so that you don't need to suck other people and so you don't get drained as easily. When I come across a vampire, I like to have a shower afterwards with intent to cleanse my energy field of them (visualisation is more important here than soap).

11. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

You should see what happens when you put too highly skilled ones together that both have ingenuine offensive and defensive tactics.
    Eventually, like years, I've seen 2 people in this situation finally at least start fronting a mutual respect for eachother, and it slowly got better.

Take pity on that person that positions themselves in the aim of both there sites, even if they think they know what there getting into, they more than likely don't.

LoL, Being old does not always coincide with being wise.

12. heywood floyd

heywood floyd Banned

They definitely do exist. The people I knew in high school were really into it... every day there would be some new drama about who was taking whose energy and who was planting thoughts and people were into witchcraft and such. It was actually really interesting, but weird at the same time.

13. liquidlight

liquidlight Senior Member

It'd be interesting to see what happens when you put two highly skilled ones in a sleeping bag and tie the end up (like we did with cats when we were kids):reddevil:

14. zengizmo

zengizmo Ignorant Slut HipForums Supporter

I just want to say: Thank you all for the energy you've been allowing me to suck from you - oh God, it feels soooooo good...

15. windy

windy Member

Psychic vampires???? Oh ya baby...they exist.... muahahahahahaha...

16. Funkateer

Funkateer To swing on the spiral

I am one

I love to steal energy Its delightful to suck the life out of a room

17. Elijah

Elijah Member

to me vampire is a personality type

18. windy

windy Member

I agree Elijah. Absolutely.Needy people.

19. liquidlight

liquidlight Senior Member

It's amazing how manipulative unconcious people can be... hooking you into their little dramas, and then blaming you when it doesn't work. Crazy stuff, ego.

20. zengizmo

zengizmo Ignorant Slut HipForums Supporter

Drama - what is life without it?

Without drama, what would be left of "life"?

Isn't that what we're here for?