Do You Always Remember The Biggest You've Had Even After You Aren't With Them Anymore?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by ian_ian11, Mar 8, 2016.

1. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Not all well endowed me know how to use their gift as I was told by my ex-wife. My thick 8" wasn't her biggest, but she said it was her best because I knew how to use it on her after some very long foreplay which she said was the key to getting her vagina to open up and receive all of me and hit her g-spot.

SantaCruzRob likes this.
  2. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

My gal had a guy before me who was almost 10 inches. He was too full of himself but she enjoyed the stuffed feeling. I remember while she was fucking both of us her pussynwas stretched but it's returned to a decent tightness.

3. Miss Margaret

Miss Margaret Members

Sounds like you are a bit of a size queen.

The artist formerly known as Mistress Margaret

4. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

My wife has only had one cock besides mine. It belonged to a friend of ours and was built almost exactly like mine. I've always wished that (when we were back in our 20s) we'd had a big muscular handsome black friend, with a freakishly huge cock, and that he'd visited our house every 2-3 days and spend the afternoon fucking my wife to orgasmic exhaustion!

jimandjan likes this.
  5. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I sure remember the biggest breasts I had
    That didn’t made them my best except one particular titfuck for the right softness, my favourite ones were the sensitive ones

I am far from being the biggest but yet I was the biggest some women had
    Not many like some others in this forum but a good handful

6. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I have the same fantasy, I have seen a with a man a little bigger than me. Funny he always looked huge, when she was with him. One time another lady gave me and him a dual blow job. Side by side he was only slightly bigger than me. She told me she had a few about the same size, but none were stiff enough to bottom out, like he did. She referred to them as limber members. and not good sex.

7. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

It's been about 32 years ago, and my ex wife remembers the biggest she has had. A lot over 8" and thick. She said he knew how to use it.

When they had been out a time or two, she was concerned he wasn't making a move on her. She fucked on the first date and wanted to get on with it I told her to break the ice by going to the door naked the next time he came over, and say, "Sorry, I'm not ready yet," and that would do it. Well, that did it. They were late for dinner, but her couch by the front door got a work out.

Transguy likes this.