Do women love a mushroom tip ?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by undefeated41, Dec 3, 2021.

1. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

Just wondering

2. anythingonce

anythingonce You Can Trust Me

My wife certainly doesn’t mind.

3. Roman Lover

Roman Lover Members

I hope so...

BiSal and RBecca like this.
  4. zorro69

zorro69 Members

I believe all girls or women will like when they see one esp a big huge one :):p:eek:...because it is very rare to see a big mushroom head if the penis is not circumcised n most guys r not circumcised...to them they say it is cute looking so different from the normal ones they use to see....hehe

Alonso376 likes this.
  5. anythingonce

anythingonce You Can Trust Me

I don’t know where you’re from, but the majority of men in the United States are circumcised. The number is dropping from when it was done >95% of the time to about 55% of the time.

I am and both my sons (24 and 26) are. Everyone my age (55) had it done. Take a pill here and see for yourself. It’s still the “norm” in the US.

6. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

I dont know about women but I love a nice mushroom head

BiSal likes this.
  7. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Thank you for sharing bro :).. we are chinese from south east asia...different from u guys in the States...the operation is pretty exp over here n only the rich can afford to pay for it

8. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

Unfortunately I’m snipped so have a permanent-mushroom cap

9. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I don't know that I feel terribly strongly about liking or not liking a mushroom head, but would say that the moment he first slides the head in slowly, and the widest part of him goes through the narrowest part of me is exquisite, and a good sized head helps with that.

10. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Mushroom heads are wonderful! And how appropriate that name. Mushrooms come out and night, and grow quickly when given the right type of persuasion. Now this is kinda funny, so don't laugh. But when I see a mushroom head up close, I think he looks kinda like a Triceratops dinosaur - powerful, dangerous, and very determined.

11. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Wow !...so beautifully said n described by both babes ;)...like their positive comments abt our guys' mushroom head v. much :);):eek:

6Sailor9 and Angela36 like this.
  12. Sillysweet

Sillysweet Banned

I have only seen the mushroom type so absolutely love it. It makes the penis complete to see a nice thicker top.

13. SarahRoberts95

SarahRoberts95 Newbie

My favorite!

14. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Well, maybe more of an apricot or plum....
    upload_2022-2-10_10-11-33.png [​IMG]

Captain Scarlet likes this.
  15. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The phrase you may have seen on my posts using the term, 'MrHappy'. That came from a lady years ago who said, when face to face with one, the bottom of the head seems to be smiling. So she got a ballpoint pen and drew eyes on it!! Of course, she followed up on the game and MrHappy finally gave up.

Other phrases are, from the side, 'the helmet' like the ancient Greek and Spartan helmets.

You ladies do have your fun.

Angela36 likes this.
  16. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Only the first 2 or so inches of the vagina is innervated. The rest is sort of 'just there'. (Except of course for the cervix, which a bump of will get your attention). So what you describe makes perfectly good sense! And is related to the standard female emotional feeling of 'being penetrated'.

Especially when after the 'seduction' and then 'submitting' romantic parts in the books and stories you ladies read.

17. Goander

Goander Members

Mine is prominent.

18. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Mine is mushroom shaped head with rim much wider when fully erect as I am a grower than a shower.

AliceNY and zorro69 like this.
  19. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I agree with this. My wife definitely likes the widest part of the head (corona of the penis) sliding through her tightest part of her vagina. Also when I withdraw almost completely, the widest part stimulates her again. It is more satisfying for both if I almost withdraw and reinsert at each thrust. The entance of the vagina is the most sensitive part than the deeper parts.

20. zorro69

zorro69 Members

well said babe Sillysweet :);)...u r just like my gf who said the same

Klimax2gether and oldguynurse like this.